BY KORRES

A daily moisturizing face cream for dry skin. Formulated with real Greek yoghurt to soothe and nourish. Perfect for sensitive skin or skin that's dry, dehydrated and stressed.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Υogurt, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-2, Isononyl Isononanoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Steareth-21, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triethylhexanoin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Amorphophallus Konjak Root Extract, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Linalool, Magnesium Pca, Manganese Pca, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Zinc Pca.

• I've been looking for a new facial Moisturizer. I do t wa...2 Answers
  • Any good dupes for KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Moistu...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend for combination skin? How does it app...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Everyone needs to try this. I have combination skin. It's extra sensitive and oily in the same spots that it's dry making it extremely hard to find a moisturizer that will work with me. This makes my skin so smooth and helps even everything out. I'm not even as oily after I use this. Definitely worth the price tag." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a borderline obsession with this. I'm a skiier and it's the only thing that can tame my SUPER dry skin during the winter. " in 4 reviews
  • "Korres Greek Yoghurt Moisturizing Cream is fabulous, it hydrates and keeps your skin feeling soft! " in 3 reviews
Robyn S.
San Francisco, CA
Loved this as a sample, did not like it as a full-size product. This was recommended to me as something that would help my breakout-prone skin, but I found it offered no improvement. It also didn't agree with any of the other products I was using, as the product balled up after application. I used maybe about half before turning to something else, I couldn't stand how it felt like a layer had formed on my skin, rubbing off with every touch. Personally I would not recommend this product if you're combo and breakout-prone like me.
Jessica T.
Royal Oak
I like this as a face moisturizer but it could be a little thicker or heavier for my liking. Makes my skin smooth a an the scent isn’t bad but I think I like the pomegranate facial cream better. But this one is great for summer!
Kate K.
I did not like thing about this for my dry skin. First it has a strange scent which is off-putting. It also doesn't ansorb very well which is a major bummer. I recommend trying a sample first.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I really like this for when you need something a little heavier for moisturizer. I would use it before bed or after I spent a lot of time in a pool. Really nice for rehydrating your skin!
Alia T.
I do love this product, i think I.T. works well, especially in the winter. My skin always feels super hydrated and looks bright and fresh. However I.T. can make my skin oily which isn’t always the best, but i would use mostly for nighttime.
Ana C.
I like using this product. The scent is a bit overpowering (the primer has a much nicer smell). My only issue with this one is the consistency-it's super milky which can make it difficult to get out of the container without getting it everywhere. I like to use this before I go to bed because it's a moisturizer that doesn't dry up immediately.
Karlos B.
Waldorf
Hands down my favorite moisturizer! Powered by Greek yogurt, this product has 2.5 times more protein than traditional Greek Yogurt. Yogurt is also rich in Vitamins and Minerals which makes this an excellent skincare Superfood. With continued use, you noticed healthier, stronger looking skin. Inspired by Geeek tradition of applying yogurt to sunburnt skin, this is excellent for sensitive, sun damaged, or rosaeic skin.
Carly C.
If I could give this product less than one star I would. I went into Sephora asking for a recommendation for a good moisturizer for someone who has oily and acne prone skin, and the saleswoman recommended this to me saying it was one of their best sellers so I decided to give it a try. It made me break out like crazy, instead of improving my breakouts and made my skin even more oily. Huge waste of $40. Plus jars harbor a lot of bacteria.
Deb R.
This is very moisturizing and light enough on my skin to be able to put foundation on over it. It is better than all of the drugstore brands that I have used for daily moisturizing. Although I love it, I will not be repurchasing because it does not contain sunscreen
Rachael J.
All I can say is “wow”. The Korres Greek Yogurt cleanser wasn’t my favorite (it wasn’t BAD, it just didn’t do much for me). However, the sleep facial is absolutely amazing. It smells mild, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized in the morning.
Chantal P.
Lethbridge, AB
I've been looking for a new facial Moisturizer. I do t want a ton of chemicals.. The more natural the better . I'm in my 30's and am Experience cling many fine lines and large pores.
Avery E.
Rocky Mountain House , AB
Would you recommend for combination skin? How does it apply? Does it feel very thick?
Sonja W.