4 colors available

BY KORRES

A cooling lip treatment that gently buffs away dry skin, hydrating and softening lips. The gentle buffing texture of each protein-packed Lip Cooler sloughs away dryness and melts into skin. Lips look smoother and softer, while the subtle hint of tint helps lips appear fuller. A Greek yoghurt concentrate with two-and-a-half times the protein of regular yoghurt plus a blend of minerals and vitamins instantly absorbs into dry, stressed lips. Shea and cocoa seed butters, jojoba, and soybean oils help make lips appear plumper and softer. This product features a unique rollerball applicator for an added cooling and soothing sensation, while massaging lips with every application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I just bought this and when I opened it, it seemed to be kinda chu...1 Answers
  • Woow I love this color I would like to purchase this anyone know wh...2 Answers
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
I really like this! I actually bought it on accident I really needed Chapstick and didn't know this was gloss, but I'm not complaining. It didn't really fix my chapped lips but it has a nice cool feeling and the peach color compliments my pale complexion. It also made my lips pretty soft despite being chapped. All around good product.
Julianne R.
Julianne R.
Review for: Peach
These smell really good and have a nice color pay off. They are a little bit sticky but not bad at all! They are a little pricey for my liking but a wonderful gloss! I would recommend these to others for sure
isabelle b.
isabelle b.
Cumberland, ME
Review for: Strawberry
I love the color, its very moisturizing and stay on a long time for me. the only thing i don't like is how the product feels on my lips
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I love this color. And would love to try it some day. I love wearing different lipsticks, lip balm, and lip glosses.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: Peach
This is a little srick but it smells wonderful and is such a pretty color! Must try !
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Plain
Yessssssss, a multi-faceted product the does the damn thing and does it well. I like that it leaves a chic shine while remaining deeply nourishing and restorative. It's the most comfortable way to stay glossy while my lips are chapped. The doe foot applicator has a little metal bit for added cooling and the tube is WAY bigger than you'd expect. I have a lot of these I've somehow accumulated.
Irene L.
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Plain
If you are sensitive to taste this is not for you!! I tried this twice, the first time I bought it I used it that very day and  I genuinely thought it was expired, so the next day I brought it back. I exchanged it because I really wanted to give it a chance, but the second tube was the same. Such a disappointment, I really wanted to like this product
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this lip gloss feels on my lips. The applicator does a great job of cooling your lips. The metal ball does most of the cooling, not the gloss itself. The only reason I gave this product 3 stars instead of 5 is it smells so strange (I have the clear one).
Dani H.
Dani H.
Review for: Peach
This are greattttt summer time lippies!!! I keep one on me everyday during the summer. Here super refreshing and give a nice tint to the lips. They're perfect priced for the amount of product that you get and they last so long it seems. I live this product and it will always be a summer must have!!
Beth L.
Beth L.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Strawberry, Peach, Plain, Raspberry
I own all the colors! Feels greatttt on my lips. Love the smell. Love the texture. Leaves my lips very soft, and moisturized. The tints are nice. Feels very cooling on the lips. Love love love
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX
Woow I love this color I would like to purchase this anyone know where to find it at
Marie N.
Marie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this and when I opened it, it seemed to be kinda chunky to the point where I thought it was a lip scrub. Is anyone else's like that?