KORRES Greek Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen SPF30 uploaded by Farren Joy R.

BY KORRES

An ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV protection and deep nourishment. The silky texture wears beautifully under makeup for a weightless, luminous finish making this an ideal daily moisturizer throughout the year. Yogurt, rich in skin-repairing proteins, helps keep skin nourished and protected from the sun's harmful rays while a blend of rice and camapu extract offers deep hydration and calming properties to soothe skin during sun exposure. Provitamin B5 helps reduce inflammation and supports natural cell regeneration while jojoba oil seals in moisture leaving skin soft and smooth.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octinoxate 6.5%, Octisalate 5%,Octocrylene 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Distarch Phosphate, Fragrance, Silica, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Phenoxyethanol,Tocopheryl Acetate, Triheptanoin, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Physalis Angulata Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ozonized Oryza Sativa (Rice) Callus Culture Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, Phenylpropanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Yogurt Powder, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Moisturises skin beautifully as well as protecting from the sun without leaving skin oily or pasty. Not your standard harsh sun cream smell and have no issues with sensitive skin." in 22 reviews
  • "Smells so good and it doesn't cause any flashback. It's also very moisturizing too. I love love love it!" in 17 reviews
Erica S.
For a sunscreen with a heafty $55 pricetag, I was expecting miracles & that is exactly what i got. One of my top 3 sunscreens of all time. This sunscreen by Korres is way more than just your basic slap on some white thick sunscreen. Kisses Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil not only has UV protection but (& it's a big but) it also reduces inflammation, dermatologist tested, no parabens or sulphates and made with natural ingredients. That right there is what sets this sunscreen apart from all the others. It feels like your applying a lightweight daytime moisturizer not a super heavy sunscreen. It absorbs into the skin & dries pretty quickly and wearing it under makeup is a dream. Never does my makeup seperate or slip & slide due to the sunscreen. The sunscreen does not become greasy or patchy throughout the day either. It reduces inflammation, redness and hydrates, all while keeping the skin calm and protected from any harmful rays with the SPF 40. It has antioxidants, jojoba oil, b5, vitamin E, and essential oils so with continuous use your skin will look better.
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
I love the texture and smell of this product. It's a super lightweight non-greasy spf formula that I actually enjoy mixing and cocktailing with other products from time to time. It is super liquidy and absorbs quickly into the skin, so it blends well with foundations, other non spf moisturizers, I have even mixed mine in with a primer before. It's an amazing product for sure!
michelle b.
Avoca, PA
Oh. My. Lord. This is by far one of my favorite moisturizers. It smells amazing and goes on very smooth. It comes in a pretty decent sized bottle and lasts awhile . its a little on the pricy side but well worth it in my opinion. I recommend this to everyone. Especially those with sensitive skin
Kaylyn W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this as a primer before I put on makeup. It’s important to wear sunscreen every day so I take that very seriously for my makeup routine. I think this product does a great job of not letting makeup sink into your skin and it isn’t too greasy on your face after your makeup is applied.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
This sunscreen smells soooo great, does not have a typical sunscreen scent to it. I’m med/tan complexion and it doesn’t not leave a white cast on my skin. I’m normal dry skin type and this spf has a nice glow that it leaves on my skin that shines through my foundation.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I really enjoy the korres body soaps and lotions so I thought I would give this a try and fortunately although the smell was great I don't think it's something that I would buy again but with that being said somebody else would probably love it just was not for me
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
This formula has a beautiful smell and moisturizers without greasy leftovers. The sun blocking capabilities do not last for an all day outing, but gives me adequate coverage for a normal day against the elements during my summers.
Madalyn M.
Berkley, MI
I️ like this product, but I’m not in love with I️t. I️t did the job and protected me from getting burnt, but I️ saw no difference in I️t compared to regular drug store sun screen. Save ur money on this one.
Emily M.
Conroe, TX
Korres is such an amazing line! Their Greek yogurt selection is so good for your skin! It feels awesome smells wonderful and makes the skin beautiful! Super gentle and great for sensitive skin!
Krista H.
Ruskin
I don't have this product, I got it as a gift, but I really don't like the smell it has and where I do use it i have gotten little break outs, I wanna use it but it's frustrating.