BY KORRES

An indulgent cream-to-foam, soap-free cleanser formulated with real skin-nourishing Greek yogurt. The original Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser formula you love has been boosted with Greek yogurt to deliver two and a half times more skin soothing and nourishing proteins. With the same rich texture, heavenly scent, and cleansing power, this luxurious cleanser is rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins to gently cleanse while nourishing, leaving skin soft and supple. It easily removes impurities, makeup, and mascara without irritation. The formula also includes amaranth seed extract to soothe and calming honeysuckle to provide antibacterial benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with 86.4 percent natural content and is suitable for vegetarians. see more...

• Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for around $30? 2 Answers
  • Any thoughts? Worth it? Is it good for dry skin?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry your skin? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Fall River, MA
This is hands down my all time favorite cleanser. I use this product every single day when I wake up and each night before I go to bed. I have been using this product for about three months now and I can absolutely tell you that this product is 100% worth the price. I love the clean smell and it always leaves my skin feeling nice and clean. There isn't any harsh ingredients in this cleanser which is always an A+ for me. I have normal skin but this would also be incredible for sensitive skin. It doesn't make your skin feel patchy, dry or even overworked. 5/5 stars: would totally recommend!
Li Z.
Li Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This creamy-foamy cleanser is an awesome 2 in 1 type of cleanser, where it can clean your skin and remove makeup (i always recommend double cleansing though). However, for the value of this cleanser, a little bit goes a really long way, so for the price it's a great affordable product that does it's job super well. It's an awesome cleanser if you're just looking for something new to try and don't have a lot of particular concerns with your skin.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I love this cleanser! I have very dry skin, so when I saw "foaming", I was skeptical. But the cream portion of it makes up for it, because this gives my skin a gentle, yet deep clean, while not leaving my skin feeling tight from dryness. The smell is so light, but so nice and I love the way my skin feels after using it. I think it would be great for sensitive skin, and any other type of skin. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Agoura Hills, CA
I purchased this from Sephora and absolutely LOVE it!! I have combination skin, and it works well for both the dry and oily parts of my face. It takes such a small amount, that the bottle will last for 7 or more months. The smell isn't overwhelming, and the consistency is nice and smooth. After using it, my face feels moisturized and firm. Definitely one of my favorite cleansers! Nourishes and cleanses beautifully!
Karin P.
Karin P.
Great for sensitive skin as it does not contain any harsh ingredients. I have combination skin and it does a good job of not drying out my skin or clogging my pores. My forehead and cheeks are usually really dry after cleansing but this cleanser keeps them "normal". I don't find my skin to look like an oil slick when I wake up in the morning either after cleansing nightly in the shower. A little goes a long way!
Emma H.
Emma H.
South Salem, NY
Oh my god. This is the best cleanser I've ever used! I received a sample of it from Sephora and it left my combination skin smooth and moisturized without feeling oily! It's also a great value (in comparison to the amount of product you get and amount of fluid ounces in other cleansers found in sephora). There's also no harsh chemicals and its gentle on the skin. Pairs well with my clarisonic mia 2!
Auriel S.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is great! I love the name (I know that sounds odd) but it makes me feel fancy haha. The cleanser is thick and creamy and instantly smoothes and hydrates my skin! Most cleansers make me super dry, so I love this. The smell is a bit strong, but it's not bad enough to where I wouldn't reach for this. My skin looks and feels wonderful. Will definitely repurchase if it continues to go well.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
I have been using this cleanser for several years now in the morning and evening. It is a very gentle cleanser, which makes it great for sensitive skin. It is able to take off my make-up (even eye make-up) without causing irritation and eye burning. The cleanser itself is creamy and works into a nice lather, where you don't have to use a ton. I highly recommend this product for others!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
I love this cleanser it works well on my dry and sensitive skin and the smell of it is light and fragrant but doesn't smell of greek yogurt! I got it as a gift set which came with the cleanser and the night facial cream. It is 86.4% all natural which is awesome. It is also soap free and is made of corn starch which is crazy. Definitely gonna buy it again once I finish.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
This is the best cleanser I have ever used! Typically my face gets dry, I am prone to breakouts, and just have sensitive skin. I use a clarisonic, this cleanser with the clarisonic is the best products I have ever used. My face feels extremely soft, clean and moisturized. It is gentle enough not to irritate my eyes or skin, yet takes off all of my makeup!
Sharonda H.
Sharonda H.
Lansing, MI
I've been looking a for a new facial cleanser , I've heard really good things about Korres. I have a fairly sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this product that has similar skin to mine? Is it a must have for you?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for around $30?
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
I see y'all say it is t drying, would it be beneficial for someone with dry skin?
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser Is this okay for acne prone skin or does it break you out?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this take off makeup easily?