BY KORRES

An indulgent cream-to-foam, soap-free cleanser formulated with real skin-nourishing Greek yogurt. The original Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser formula you love has been boosted with Greek yogurt to deliver two and a half times more skin soothing and nourishing proteins. With the same rich texture, heavenly scent, and cleansing power, this luxurious cleanser is rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins to gently cleanse while nourishing, leaving skin soft and supple. It easily removes impurities, makeup, and mascara without irritation. The formula also includes amaranth seed extract to soothe and calming honeysuckle to provide antibacterial benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with 86.4 percent natural content and is suitable for vegetarians. see more...

• Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for around $30? 2 Answers
  • Any thoughts? Worth it? Is it good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry your ski...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy using this face cleanser and every time I get a sample, I rejoice. I haven’t bought it yet, but once I make some progress with using up my current skincare, I plan on buying this Korre’s Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser.

The consistency is somewhat thin (I mean, I probably expected it to be thicker because Greek yogurt is thick, but this was on the thinner side of face cleaners). It foams up super nicely though, I definitely say this is a great face wash to use with your Clarisonic or Foreo Luna. There isn’t much of a scent, and there’s no residue when you wash it off. I don’t know how it works at removing makeup since I use Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Balm beforehand, but this face wash doesn’t claim to remove makeup regardless, so don’t let that be a factor in your decision... It’s gentle, doesn’t clog pores, doesn’t leave skin feeling dry or stripped, and makes your face feel perfectly clean and fresh. It definitely lives up to the claim of being perfect for all skin types. I highly recommend this Korres face cleanser if you’re looking for something that balances out your skin and cleans your pores without tightening your face! 5/5 stars!
Myra H.
This is a really nice cleanser. I recently finished a pretty nice sized sample of this and find that it is gentle while still doing a good job cleansing the skin. It isn't irritating to the skin and I can use this without feeling like all of the moisture was stripped from my skin. It does say that it removes makeup, which it does an ok job at, but I use a cleansing oil beforehand so that I get a more effective cleanse because this doesn't remove all of my makeup during one wash (I'd have to use it more than once to remove everything, which feels wasteful at that point given how pricey this product is)
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I searched forever to find a facial cleanser that would not only remove makeup but be gentle on my skin as well. This is a very good option for that! It's thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. I'm able to lather it and work it into my skin really well before rinsing. I do notice a very slight tightening feeling after but I have crazy dry skin so for most people I think this wouldn't do that to them. My husband even enjoys using this and I don't mind since his face ends up smelling so nice!
Hali P.
I'm currently on my second bottle of this cleanser, and I don't think I'll be switching to anything else any time soon. This is a wonderful mild cleanser that is gentle on the skin while also removing any dirt or oil you may have. It foams into a very gentle lather, and when you rinse your skin feels moisturized, soft and supple. I enjoy using this cleanser with my  Clarisonic Mia so that the cleanser really penetrates deep into my pores and clears out any gunk I may have. I typically use this cleanser in the morning and then again at night AFTER I remove all my makeup and before I use my Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Pm Skin Renewing Peel Wash, 3.5oz , so that I know ALL of the underlying dirt and makeup has been removed before I go in with my serums and moisturizers. This product would be excellent for those with dry skin and it does an excellent job of nourishing the skin.
Megan B.
Livermore, CA
This cleanser was ok - I first started using it to help with my dry areas and it definitely did help with that problem. But I also felt like it didn't give me a deep enough clean and I had to wash my face multiple times to get all makeup and other impurities out of my pores. I would recommend this for anyone who's main concern is dryness, but I would steer away if you're looking for something to get rid of texture and stop breakouts.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Holy grail product! I put off purchasing this for a while because I was worried the "foam" would dry my skin.... I was so wrong! This is very moisturizing. I apply a small amount (a little goes a long way) to my Mia 2 and it lathers up nicely and washes away all traces of makeup and dirt. I don't even have to do a double cleans. This gets the job done, doesn't strip your skin, and is affordable!
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
This is a decent cleanser, but I wasn't happy with how drying it was. Effectively cleaned all makeup off and felt nice, but not suitable for dry or dehydrated skin. My skin is dry and dehydrated and it felt like all moisture was stripped from my skin after using this. I would recommend this for oily skin though. Yogurt has been proven to be very good for oily skin.
Elizabeth E.
Bridgeport, WV
My favorite everyday cleanser. Smells really nice but not too strong just a light pleasant smell. I have dry skin and this cleanser does not strip my skin and make it more dry. Takes off all my makeup if needed. You only need a little bit because it foams up a lot so it lasts a long time.
Lisa M.
Staten Island, NY
At first I really loved using this face wash, it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling really soft.

The only downfall is that it does not remove makeup at all.

Also, I was using this product for too long and my face got used to it, I had to switch to a different product
Sandy R.
The gods of all cleansers!! I used this morning, afternoons after the gym, and night. It smells amazing first and foremost. It is also a foam cleanser, which I love. Works well at watching oils, and dirt off face. It does not leave my skin dry afterwords. It is one of my regulars in my skincare routine, and a MUST HAVE.
Sharonda H.
Lansing, MI
I've been looking a for a new facial cleanser , I've heard really good things about Korres. I have a fairly sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this product that has similar skin to mine? Is it a must have for you?
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
I see y'all say it is t drying, would it be beneficial for someone with dry skin?
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this dry your skin?
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry your skin?
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Any thoughts? Worth it? Is it good for dry skin?