BY KORRES #59 in Facial Cleansers

This luxurious cleanser made with Greek yogurt is rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins to gently cleanse while nourishing—leaving skin soft and supple, and reducing redness. The formula also easily removes makeup and impurities without irritation. The cleanser includes amaranth seed extract to soothe, as well as calming honeysuckle to provide antibacterial benefits.

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Phytate, Titanium Dioxide, Whey Protein, Yoghurt Powder.

• Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for a...6 Answers
  • Any thoughts? Worth it? Is it good for dry skin?4 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I really like this cleanser. I received a sample from Sephora and I really liked it. It is nice and creamy and has a nice lather to it. It is really gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 48 reviews
  • "Hands down my favorite cleanser! It's so moisturizing for my normal/dry skin! I like to use this with my Foreo Luna Mini 2! It's perfection and I feel good using these ingredients on my skin! Definitely a repurchase!" in 38 reviews
Brianna D.
Great Mills
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. In my journey with high end cleansers, I started off with Origins Checks and Balances Face Wash since it had so many good reviews and seemed like it really might work for my face. While I did use that for about a 5 weeks, it really dried out my face and gave a squeaky clean feeling that I thought cleansers should give when they were cleaning really well. Well, I was wrong. That squeaky clean helped clear my breakouts for a bit but then my skin would be stripped and try to produce more oil to keep up with it being so dry. I walked into my local sephora one day and saw this korres cleanser in the minis section and had been very curious about it so I decided to try it out. I fell in LOVE. It cleans my skin, while nourishing at the same time and not leaving it stripped like my last cleanser. I doubt I will even finish my checks and balances now that i’ve found this. Thank you korres! Balancing your skin is so important and I feel like this as well as my KORRES Pomegranate Moisturising & Balancing Cream-Gel really help my combo-dry skin stay hydrated and balanced. Definitely give this cleanser a try!! I also have very sensitive acne prone skin and this has not make me break out and just makes my skin feel heavenly! Not to mention THE SMELL OF THIS! It’s so so so delightful but not overwhelming, just a true fresh smell that everyone is bound to love!
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, and doesn't have an icky smell to it. I know we're not supposed to wash our faces in the shower, but sometimes I just don't have a lot of time. That's where this comes in. I usually leave this in the shower because you lather it up to a foam and then have to rinse it off - which can be a bit messy over a sink when you're me. That first contact on my face after the lather honestly feels like silk. It reminds me of that scene in Snow White (the Kristen Stewart one) where Charlize Theron is in a milk bath. That's what I envision when I use this.

For more narcissistic reasons, I love this because I'm Greek, and there's something in our Greek DNA that makes us go crazy for Greek products, even when it's just Greek Yoghurt facial cleanser. So maybe I went into this biased, but I loved this. I really did.  It's pricey for a cleanser. It probably does the same thing as lower cost cleansers, but for me it's worth it. It comes with quite a lot in the bottle, and I still haven't run out.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Okay, I really thought I was going to love this, but I didn’t. To me, it smelled like soap. Not a really great fragrance, but the scent that is there is subtle. If that’s right up your alley, awesome. I just didn’t personally like it for me. This is supposed to be a foaming cleanser, but it really didn’t foam up to my expectations. It was just kind of creamy. It wasn’t awful, just not what I expected. However, I did like how clean my face was and felt. It didn’t over dry my skin and left it looking supple and radiant. This product sounded amazing because I love Greek yogurt and half the reason I purchased it, but it just wasn’t for me and won’t personally buy this again. This product may work for you, but this is entirely my own opinion.
Alyssa B.
This is a really nice cleanser. :)

I received my sample of this in my Sephora Play Bag.Positives: This cleanser was super creamy without being too heavy - a great balance! So many times cleansers have felt too thick when using, but this not like that. I felt like it was really cleansing my skin as I washed my face. It removed all make-up cleanly and nicely. I also have sensitive skin, so am always careful when using new skin products. Luckily, I didn't have any redness or skin irritation after using this! It has no sulfates or harsh chemicals. It's a pretty gentle formula, so if you have sensitive skin, I would recommend. It's an overall soothing cleanser.Negative: The only negative is that it was unfortunately a bit drying. However, I do have dry in general skin so this is likely why I did have this reaction. With enough moisturizer, this isn't really a huge problem.Overall, I did really like this cleanser and would consider possibly buying this in the future.
Callie G.
I love this face wash! I received a smaller size of it in my Sephora Play box, and I have a feeling I am going to be hooked on it now. I love the smell of it, it's so fresh unlike a lot of other cleanser samples I have received in the past that ended up smelling horrible. I also love the way it foams up and really feels like it is getting my face clean. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or feeling like there is any residue left behind. My skin feels so soft after using this cleanser. I will probably be purchasing the full size version soon! Definitely recommend!
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Korres products first and foremost but I was a little underwhelmed by this one. I gave it a 3/5 because it definitely does its job as a cleanser but I didn't really get a foaming result out of it? for me at least, it works like any other cleanser and I couldn't tell much of a difference with the greek yogurt either. For a $26 price point I'm not sure that it's very worth it, there are other cleansers that do a good job for much cheaper. One good thing is that it's very gentle which is a bonus for people with sensitive skin like mine.
BreAnne H.
This cleanser is sooooooooo nice for my skin. I've never used a cleanser like this where the whole experience is just enjoyable. From the smell to the consistency to how well it cleanses the skin, the whole process is great. It's like almost a soft cleanser if that makes sense and it just feels so nice on the skin. It definitely lathers but I don't feel like it dries out my skin at all. This feels like such a bougie experience when really the product is not horribly expensive. This is my favorite cleanser right now and I will continue to repurchase.
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
I got this sample size in my Sephora play box a while back and I started trying it out about a week ago! I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy it is and how much it lathers. My face seems to love this cleanser too! I haven’t had any bad reactions and it seems very gentle. It doesn’t have a strong scent and you only need a small amount to get a soft clean face when you rinse it off. Love it! I will most likely be buying the full size of this one!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I searched forever to find a facial cleanser that would not only remove makeup but be gentle on my skin as well. This is a very good option for that! It's thick and creamy so a little goes a long way. I'm able to lather it and work it into my skin really well before rinsing. I do notice a very slight tightening feeling after but I have crazy dry skin so for most people I think this wouldn't do that to them. My husband even enjoys using this and I don't mind since his face ends up smelling so nice!
Heather H.
Madisonville, KY
This product is silk smooth when it dispenses and it lathers with ease.  The smell alone is amazing and the results of the nourishment this product provides to my skin is very visibile.   I would not recommend changing any part of this product because it truly does provide my skin with the vitamins and minerals it needs to stay clean and clear!  I highly recommend this product and you will be happy with the fresh, soft skin you get in return!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for around $30?
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this dry your skin?
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Any thoughts? Worth it? Is it good for dry skin?
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
How is this for sensitive skin?
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry your skin?