This luxurious cleanser made with Greek yogurt is rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins to gently cleanse while nourishing—leaving skin soft and supple, and reducing redness. The formula also easily removes makeup and impurities without irritation. The cleanser includes amaranth seed extract to soothe, as well as calming honeysuckle to provide antibacterial benefits.

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Phytate, Titanium Dioxide, Whey Protein, Yoghurt Powder.

Does this do good for dry skin and does it brighten the skin?
How is this for normal/dry skin?
Start your review of KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“...nice and creamy and has a nice lather to it. It is really gentle on my sensitive skin. ” in 48 reviews
“Hands down my favorite cleanser! It's so moisturizing for my normal/dry skin! I like to use this with my Foreo Luna Mini 2! It's perfection and I feel good using these ingredients on my skin! Definitely a repurchase!” in 38 reviews
Lancaster, PA
One of the best cleansers ive tried so far if im honest, any cleanser that can leave mt face clear is a must! Definitely worth the try! Thank you influenster!
Marysville, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! It is great for the end of the day. It does a decent job removing my makeup and has a nice smell to it. My face feels soft after using it.
Lowell, MA
The Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser is so moisturizing and smells so good and natural. I loved having the opportunity to try it in my vox box!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Washington , MI
I love the way this makes my skin feel- it’s not drying at all and makes my skin so smooth! Love how thick the product is too, so you can “feel” it working
Purchased at: Sephora
Okay so I do love this cleanser and it has lasted me a while. Keep in mind this is a light cleaner, I typically hate cream cleansers but this makes the cut
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Holdrege , NE
This was so wonderful to use. Im really glad I got this in my box it was pretty neat and I highly recommend it to anybody looking for some face cleanser 😊😊
coachella, CA
This is the best face cleanser ever! with it i didn’t even need to use a moisturizer. i had to go out and buy it. 24$ has never been spent in a better way.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Lake George, NY
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Martha D.
I like the texture of this cleanser but wasnt a huge fan of how I felt after I had used it. It seemed to dry out my face and I wasnt that impressed sadly!
El mirage , AZ
This smells good it made my skin feel soft definitely loved it it was effective definitely recommend KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Salinas, CA
Es muy bueno! Limpia perfectamente la piel. Yo tengo piel mixta y me ayuda mucho a controlar la oleosidad, dejando mi piel suave. Tiene un olor agradable!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Swansea
3 months ago
Ina B. • a month ago
I love it, really.It has great texture, only little amount is enough, super foammy. It deeply cleans skin and doesn't dry skin. Really worth to buy
Dearborn Hts, MI
7 months ago
Danielle V. • 7 months ago
No, it actually was one of the few cleansers to not leave my face red or irritated after using.
Lowell, MA
7 months ago
Zara A. • 6 months ago
I have combo but more on the Oiler side, I do like it but they have another rose cleaner which I think may be better for oilier skin