KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser

This luxurious cleanser made with Greek yogurt is rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins to gently cleanse while nourishing—leaving skin soft and supple, and reducing redness. The formula also easily removes makeup and impurities without irritation. The cleanser includes amaranth seed extract to soothe, as well as calming honeysuckle to provide antibacterial benefits.

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Sodium Phytate, Titanium Dioxide, Whey Protein, Yoghurt Powder.

What long term results have you found from this cleanser?
Is the scent in this similar to that of the gel soothing cream?
I Am looking for a product to help with scarring on my face, has anyone had any success with diminishing facial scarring?
Start your review of KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...nice and creamy and has a nice lather to it. It is really gentle on my sensitive skin. in reviews
Hands down my favorite cleanser! It's so moisturizing for my normal/dry skin! I like to use this with my Foreo Luna Mini 2! It's perfection and I feel good using these ingredients on my skin! Definitely a repurchase!in reviews
Ingrid C.
Granada Hills, CA
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ingrid C.
I received this from a subscription of samples. It is a good cleanser. It doesn’t dry your skin at all. I have a oily skin type, it cleans thoroughly without overdrying it. It is soap free, and it is made with yogurt. I highly recommend it.
Renee A.
Tacoma, WA
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Renee A.
Beat cleanser I have tried to date! Skin felt super clean, it didn’t dry me out! Love it!
Amber V.
Jarrell, TX
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Amber V.
I have finally found a cleanser that doesn’t make my already super dry skin feel even worse than the Sahara after I wash it!! I has taken me so long and now that I have my face is doing a happy dance!! This stuff is amazing!! It’s nice a creamy and oh it feels moisturizing, not stripping. I love it so much!!
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Rachael S.
This soothing, creamy soap-free cleanser will leave your skin feeling moisturized and clean without irritating or stripping it. Formulated with probiotics and greek yogurt, this will clean and nourish your skin in one step. Not irritating in the least, it is suitable for the most sensitive skin. Great product and a "must try"💖😍💖😍
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by shelly B.
Lately this is by far the cleanser i get the most use out of. I have combo skin, so i want my skin to feel ckean without having that slick feeling, but i don't want it to feel dryed out and snake like. This is one of the best cleansers I've found. I still have that soft bouncy feeling, but it's clean enough to be prepped for my skincare products.
LORI H.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,452 reviews
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by LORI H.
Foaming Cream Cleanser is a nourishing cream-to-foam, soap-free cleanser is formulated with real Greek Yoghurt, leaving even the most sensitive skin comforted and supple. The five-in-one super cleanser: Removes full face makeup Leaves skin soft and moisturized Rids pores of the "gunk" Tones complexion Reduce redness and comforts sensitive skin The use of Greek yoghurt in skincare is an ancient skincare ritual passed down through the generations and one of the best ways to comfort and nourish your precious outer layer. The Greek superfood feeds our skin collagen boosting protein, balancing pre and probiotics and nourishing vitamins. For Skin Dry Stressed Sensitive Real Greek Yoghurt: Packed with collagen boosting protein, balancing probiotics, vitamins and minerals, the superfood nourishes and restores nutrients to the skin Amaranth Seed Extract: An ancient beauty remedy, this small seed is rich in fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that help protect skin from free radicals Sea Water: Mineral rich water helps to minimize the appearance of pore and lock in hydration
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Miranda M.
I absolutely love this cleanser! It makes my skin feel so soft and clean! I've been using this in my double cleanse routine for two weeks and I will definitely be using this permanently! I have combination skin and I highly recommend this! It doesn't have a strong scent either, which is nice!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved using this cleanser. I enjoyed how it foamed up and you didn’t really need much product to get into a nice lather. Probiotics have been shown through various studies to help improve the skin. They are the good bacteria. Good gut health requires maintaining a balance between the good and the bad bacteria. If there isn’t homeostasis the results can be shown on your face. Incorporating probiotics into your skincare offers you a way to correct this. Probiotics restore the skin’s natural ph level, helping to reduce acne outbreaks and manage dry skin. When using this face wash I definitely noticed a difference. (Also, check the nails that I did)
Ewa B.
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser It was ok but it’s a little pricey. It definitely makes your skin soft and moisturized, even tho it’s just a face wash you can feel the difference. Not scented, suitable for sensitive skin. Liked this one.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser uploaded by Samantha H.
I really like this product. Sometimes cream cleansers don't do enough for me but this one really seems to clean my skin well and leaves it feeling super clean. I love the foaming sensation and smell as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenna C.
il y a un an
Does this dry out your skin? Would you recommend this cleanser?
Mariah C. il y a 2 mois
My skin is very acne prone and tends to be extremely dry or dehydrated which causes my skin to be very oily sometimes, in my experience with using this cleanser it's never made my skin more dry or anything, my skin actually feels a lot better afterward using this in regards to the dryness, when I look at my skin I can both see and feel that it had definitely helped add some moisture to my skin. This cleanser has also never caused any kinds of breakouts or any kind of irritation or discomfort either. Its definitely one of my favorites, it's supposed to be very moisturizing, one of the key ingredients being hyaluronic acid which draws moisture from the air into the skin. It is also designed for all skin types, that being even the most sensitive of skin. I understand that everyone's skin is very different and has its own needs that are very different from someone else's skins needs though, so the chance of irritation or a reaction is always gonna be a possibility when trying any kind of new skincare, however in my opinion for this one specifically I believe the chances of any kind of irritation would be pretty low. I definitely recommend giving it a try! Just try to remember to always do a patch test first before actually applying anything to your face, patch testing is a great way to test for any kind of potential reaction within in the skin. I hope this helps! 😊