BY KORRES

An indulgent cream-to-foam, soap-free cleanser formulated with real skin-nourishing Greek yogurt. The original Milk Proteins Foaming Cleanser formula you love has been boosted with Greek yogurt to deliver two and a half times more skin soothing and nourishing proteins. With the same rich texture, heavenly scent, and cleansing power, this luxurious cleanser is rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins to gently cleanse while nourishing, leaving skin soft and supple. It easily removes impurities, makeup, and mascara without irritation. The formula also includes amaranth seed extract to soothe and calming honeysuckle to provide antibacterial benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with 86.4 percent natural content and is suitable for vegetarians. see more...

• Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for around $30? 2 Answers
  • Any thoughts? Worth it? Is it good for dry skin?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry your ski...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hali P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently on my second bottle of this cleanser, and I don't think I'll be switching to anything else any time soon. This is a wonderful mild cleanser that is gentle on the skin while also removing any dirt or oil you may have. It foams into a very gentle lather, and when you rinse your skin feels moisturized, soft and supple. I enjoy using this cleanser with my  Clarisonic Mia so that the cleanser really penetrates deep into my pores and clears out any gunk I may have. I typically use this cleanser in the morning and then again at night AFTER I remove all my makeup and before I use my Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Pm Skin Renewing Peel Wash, 3.5oz , so that I know ALL of the underlying dirt and makeup has been removed before I go in with my serums and moisturizers. This product would be excellent for those with dry skin and it does an excellent job of nourishing the skin.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by this cleanser. It has a really light, clean scent which is great because I was worried it would smell like Greek yogurt (yuck!). It is labeled as a foaming cream cleanser but I didn't find that it foamed up much. The first time I used this, I ended up using way too much trying to make it foam up so don't expect more than a little bit of lather. This is very gentle on my sensitive skin; however I do find that it can leave a bit of a film on my skin. I always use a toner after cleansing anyway so that takes care of it.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I love the way this smells and feels and the way it makes my skin look immediately after using it but unfortunately I have really sensitive, dry skin and something about this doesn't agree with it when I use it a few days in a row. I think maybe it has too much fragrance in it? Because it does smell AMAZING. If you have normal skin that isn't easily irritated I think this would work wonderfully for you!
Gina L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been through a ton of cleansers in the past, trying to find one that didn't dry out my skin. Yes, you can moisturize afterwards, but I often could feel my skin drying out while I was still in the shower! Not so with the Korres Greek Yoghurt cleanser. It effortlessly gets off all my makeup (after I've used a wipe) and doesn't tighten up my skin. Don't get me wrong, I still have to moisturize after my shower, but now I don't have to feel like my skin's a trampoline before I can get to my moisturizer.
Amber K.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial cleanser and have repurchased it twice! It lasts me a long time so it is definitely worth the price. This face wash is so gentle and soothing. It takes off all my makeup and any excess product off my skin. This also smells lovely! I love using this product with a face brush, then it REALLY gets everything off. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to try a higher end face wash but isn't sure what to get. You can't go wrong with this one and it is very gentle.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to have different packaging and for the longest time I thought they discontinued the product and I was so upset.

This stuff is amazing. It's $26 at Sephora, so not crazy expensive, it lasts a long time if you're not extra with it. It smells great, leaves your face very clean while still being hydrated and you know you're doing something good for your skin.

Buy this. You'll end up cutting open the packaging to get to the very last of the product like I did.
Paloma L.
Woodland Hls, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this with my #Clarisonic and I love the way it makes my skin feel! My skin feels so soft and clean with no dryness even before applying moisturizer. There is no harsh soapy scent and it is gentle on the eyes. I was skeptical about trying this cleanser because I didn't think cream cleansers were suitable for oily skin types but I am so happy I decided to try it. I look forward to washing my face every morning and night because I love it so much.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy cow! I got a deluxe sample of this cleanser from Sephora. I didn't really think anything about it since I hadn't really heard people talking about it like some of the other cleanser favorites but I feel in love with it after first wash. The consistency was a little strange but very soothing. It got all my makeup off even eye makeup, off really easily with no residue feeling afterwards. My skin felt so great. This product is a real treat!
Samantha B.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is so gentle and feels amazing when using it. There isn’t a strong scent to it and a little goes a long way. It’s really good at cleaning your skin but not stripping away all the natural oils from your face.
Lacey A.
Athens , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite go to cleanser at the moment..excellent facial cleanser..smells so good..lathers well..cleanses and hydrates great..doesn’t leave skin sticky feeling..leaves skin so soft..I will continue to repurchase this
Sharonda H.
Lansing, MI
I've been looking a for a new facial cleanser , I've heard really good things about Korres. I have a fairly sensitive skin. Has anyone tried this product that has similar skin to mine? Is it a must have for you?
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Is this cleaner worth the money? I think it retails for around $30?
Jessi B.
Mattituck, NY
I see y'all say it is t drying, would it be beneficial for someone with dry skin?
Alyssa N.
Korres Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser Is this okay for acne prone skin or does it break you out?
Faith S.
Fayetteville, AR
I've been looking for a good cleanser. Does this one dry your skin?