KORRES Greek Yoghurt Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.

BY KORRES

Pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes formulated with nourishing Greek Yoghurt to soften skin. These make-up removing wipes remove stubborn face and eye makeup and are great for travel.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Olus Oil, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Zea Mays Germ Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yogurt Powder, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Maria S.
New York
Very gentle wipes that work really well to remove makeup. They smell really soothing and nice, very fresh scent. The only con is that they dried out a bit faster than other brands wipes. I wasn’t able to use the bottom two. Otherwise would repurchase. KORRES Greek Yoghurt Cleansing & Make-Up Removing Wipes
Robin B.
Duncanville
Absolutely love these. I was Leary at first about the ingredients, but my skin was very clean and moisturized after using. The price was a little higher than I normally   pay for my face wipes, but they are amazing. I have tried several products from Korres and I love them all, high quality. I would recommend that everyone try their makeup, skin care lines.
K F.
Wall
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these Greek yogurt cleansing wipes for easy make up removal before I wash my face and I also love to throw them in my gym bag. or overnight bag just to quickly clean up and freshen up without water. They’re gentle yet affective and leave your skin smooth and hydrated.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I used this for events leading up to my wedding this past year. I wanted something to remove my waterproof make up, yet still gentle on my sensitive skin. This was just the trick! I purchased from Sephora and I’d definitely recommend and buy again!
Alesha R.
Cokato, MN
These are awesome!! They are gentle on the thin skin around my eyes so they never feel like they are burning. These wipes do a good job of taking off my makeup and are a favorite when I’m too tired after a nightshift to wash my face.
Maylin H.
Northampton, MA
These are the first facial wipes I've ever used that did not burn or irritate my eyes. The smell is interesting (doesn't translate as yogurt to me) but it reminds me of a spa and I don't mind it much. If you're sensitive to smells take a whiff in store first. But I think these facial wipes are a godsend truly! Soooo soft and so effective - as far as facial wipes go (I don't use them as a substitute for cleansing my skin!) but they're great when you just need to take the day off quickly.
Michaela H.
These are super nice on sensitive skin but they're definitely not as heavily removing as I wanted. The wipes are a little dry and while they do smell and feel amazing, I usually use coconut oil or something to break up the makeup on my face first and then use these to wipe it all off. It works like a charm when used that way though so for that, 4 stars. I do pack on quite a bit of foundation so that might be part of why lol
Britanni R.
Rochester, NY
These are hands down my favorite face-wipes and I absolutely am obsessed with how they smell. Easily take off almost all of my make-up with one sheet. They are rather expensive as far as face-wipes go, I believe they're around $10 or so. I normally get them from Sephora, but they're also on Amazon.
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
These are one of my absolute favorite makeup wipes. Gentle, effective, and they smell good. And they aren't even that pricey. The only downside is that they aren't taking the usual difficult-to-remove makeup items: waterproof eyeliner, certain stubborn liquid lipsticks, and liquid eyeliner.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these face wipes. They smell phenomenal and they are so soft! They are not meant to remove thick makeup, but more end of the day grime or after gym. They are a bit pricey but I love them. I use these more for special occasions, not daily use.
Yosheka C.
Vernon Rockville, CT
While looking at this face wipe I couldn't help but wonder is the quality all that good and if so is it worth the price?
Tiffini H.
Paterson, NJ
I have been looking for new facial wipes for a while. I've noticed all good ones are fairly expensive, of course. But do these remove makeup as well ? Do they leave your face dry afterwards ?
irene c.
Clarksville, TN
How do these wipes compare to ponds wipes are they better? And what's the price on these?
Bobbie S.