KORRES Greek Yoghurt Cleansing & Make-up Removing Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.

BY KORRES

Pre-moistened facial cleansing wipes formulated with nourishing Greek Yoghurt to soften skin. These make-up removing wipes remove stubborn face and eye makeup and are great for travel.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Olus Oil, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Zea Mays Germ Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Yogurt Powder, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Buy on Sephora
Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
I am not someone who regularly uses face wipes but these are absolutely amazing. I'm a fan of the Greek Yogurt line already from Korres and these were icing on the cake when I found them. When my skin is feeling drier in the mornings and I don't want to use a cleanser I will simply just wash my face with water, pat it dry, and then use these wipes in place of a cleanser and it leaves my skin feeling clean but doesn't make it feel stripped like most cleansing wipes I try. I would recommend this to anyone who already loves Korres as well as though who are on the drier end and overall just love face wipes.
Maylin H.
Northampton, MA
These are the first facial wipes I've ever used that did not burn or irritate my eyes. The smell is interesting (doesn't translate as yogurt to me) but it reminds me of a spa and I don't mind it much. If you're sensitive to smells take a whiff in store first. But I think these facial wipes are a godsend truly! Soooo soft and so effective - as far as facial wipes go (I don't use them as a substitute for cleansing my skin!) but they're great when you just need to take the day off quickly.
Lisette T.
Murrieta, CA
I love this things! They clean all my make up off even my eye make up without burning my skin at all. I have super sensitive skin and find it to use cleansing wipes on my face. They either leave a residue or burn or don't work. Not these babies. They leave my face feeling clean and baby soft. I keep them by my bed for when I'm too lazy to clean my face at night or when I'm in a rush. Definitely recommend!
Michaela H.
These are super nice on sensitive skin but they're definitely not as heavily removing as I wanted. The wipes are a little dry and while they do smell and feel amazing, I usually use coconut oil or something to break up the makeup on my face first and then use these to wipe it all off. It works like a charm when used that way though so for that, 4 stars. I do pack on quite a bit of foundation so that might be part of why lol
Ellen A.
Louisville , KY
Whether it was a bad pack or an allergic reaction, the Korres Greek Yogurt face wipes did not do well for me... I took them on a recent trip overseas as an easy alternative to packing my entire face routine. However, upon using, my eyes became unbearably red and itchy. I had to constantly rinse my eyes with cold water. I won't purchase again.
Britanni R.
Rochester, NY
These are hands down my favorite face-wipes and I absolutely am obsessed with how they smell. Easily take off almost all of my make-up with one sheet. They are rather expensive as far as face-wipes go, I believe they're around $10 or so. I normally get them from Sephora, but they're also on Amazon.
Kayla A.
Spanaway, WA
These are one of my absolute favorite makeup wipes. Gentle, effective, and they smell good. And they aren't even that pricey. The only downside is that they aren't taking the usual difficult-to-remove makeup items: waterproof eyeliner, certain stubborn liquid lipsticks, and liquid eyeliner.
Camille D.
If you have sensitive skin I would steer clear of this product! The texture of the wipes irritated my skin so badly that after trying them for a few days I woke up with the bottom half of my face completely swollen! I had to call my dermatologist and the swelling took days to go away.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these face wipes. They smell phenomenal and they are so soft! They are not meant to remove thick makeup, but more end of the day grime or after gym. They are a bit pricey but I love them. I use these more for special occasions, not daily use.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
These wipes were too pricey for the quality. They were on the dry side and I had to nearly scrub my face off to remove all the makeup and oils on my skin from throughout the day. I also don't really enjoy the scent of the Greek Yoghurt products.
Yosheka C.
Vernon Rockville, CT
While looking at this face wipe I couldn't help but wonder is the quality all that good and if so is it worth the price?
Tiffini H.
Paterson, NJ
I have been looking for new facial wipes for a while. I've noticed all good ones are fairly expensive, of course. But do these remove makeup as well ? Do they leave your face dry afterwards ?
Bobbie S.
Irene C.
Clarksville, TN
How do these wipes compare to ponds wipes are they better? And what's the price on these?