BY KORRES #36 in After-Sun Products

An instantly cooling after-sun cream gel for face and body, made with real Greek Yoghurt.

Water (eau), Yogurt, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Panthenol, Menthyle Lactate, Laureth-9, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (parfum), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lactic Acid, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Steam Extract, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Tocopherol.

Buy on Sephora
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I bought this on a whim at Sephora and I’m glad I did. I try to be very careful with the sun because no one wants premature wrinkles. But we all have our slip ups when we do in fact get burnt. I was saving this for an upcoming vacation but I was out gardening and got some unexpected sun on my back. I put this on and it felt so nice and moisturizing. Not sticky at all which is my biggest pet peeve with other aftersun lotions. Also it smells very nice! I’m glad I picked this up!
Kelsey S.
Morristown, TN
This stuff is amazing! I keep it in the fridge so when I use it, it is very cooling on the skin. The texture is nice and creamy which absorbs into the skin easily. It hydrates my dry skin after being in the sun all day at the beach and if I have a little redness it helps to tan in. The only problem I have with this product is the strong scent. It is extremely floral scented which sometimes bothers my allergies but the product works so well I just deal with it. Highly recommend after a full day in the sun!!
Summer H.
Newcastle, WA
Walked into Sephora hoping they might have aloe Vera but instead I discovered this amazing product! To begin with it smells amazing just a light heavily scent that isn’t over powering but instead inviting. This is best after being in the fridge for a couple of hours! A little goes a long way! It applies so smooth and cool! I recommend doing this every night after a shower. After 3 days of having a horrible sunburn my skin was looking better with minimal peeling. I kept applying this even with peeling and the process healed up so amazing. A must have for this summer!
Lelu F.
yukon
This is the bomb. Sunburns and dehydrated skin at summer time is saved by this awesome product. It cools the skin while deeply hydrating and calming. Great for any skin type and really high performance natural beauty. It is a must have for summer!
Sara M.
Katy, TX
This product is awesome!! I have been using koress rose hip oil that I loveeee so thought of buying this one before I left for vacations on a beach. I wanted something for after sun care as I get sunburn easily . I can't say how much it helped me take care of my skin . It's so refreshing and soothing to your skin and I love the cooling effect after along day at the beach. I used it on me, my children and everybody loved it. Will b buying again. I would recommend keeping it in your summer travel kit.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This product does smell a little weird, almost plasticy, though not overpowering or terrible, but it works great. I forgot to put on sunscreen one day and got a slight sunburn. I rubbed the cooling gel all over where the burned skin was and it was completely 100% gone by the next morning. Plus, it helps soothe any painful skin immediately on contact. This is absolutely a must for me in the summer.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
This does exactly what it says it will do.  While a lot of these cooling gels go on cold and soothe almost immediately, what sets this one apart is that it really lasts on the skin.  The affected skin stays cool and soothed for so long and makes it so worth the price.  This is a must have in the summer months!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This picture is outdated but this product is still amazing. If you have excess sunburn, even the kind that feels hot to the touch and stings, this will smooth instantly. If the burn is very bad pop this in the fridge for even more cooling. This got me from fried lobster to tan overnight
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This works so well. I always keep it with me when I go to the beach or if I'm sitting out at the pool. I tan easily but some days I do get a little red. This takes the sting out immediately and helps my skin heal and turn to tan much faster
Victoria R.
Boston
This after sun cooling gel is life saving! It's like it heals your sun burn over night! I highly recommend this product if you have a sun burn, burn, or skin irritation! It does the trick to take away diss comfort!