BY KORRES #36 in Night Cream

A weightless soufflé powered by a protein rich Greek Yoghurt Concentrate: a natural source of proteins, minerals, and vitamins to nourish stressed, dry skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Triheptanoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Lecithin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Distarch Phosphate, Fragrance (Parfum), Galactoarabinan, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Yogurt Powder.

• How hydrated did your skin feel in the morning and was it...2 Answers
  • I just recently purchased this, along with the moisturize...1 Answers
  • Is it enough for a month? Or how long does it last the no...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is a must have for me. If feels amazing upon application and when you wake up in the a.m. super moisturizing and nourishing. Seems to have a healing effect on the skin. Some are put off by the smell, I actually love it." in 70 reviews
  • "This mask is one of my favorites ever! When my skin feels really dry this is my go-to. You lather it on before you go to sleep and when you wake up your skin is super hydrated and amazing. I love Korres because they use natural ingredients like Greek yogurt and it's very gentle which is great for someone sensitive like me. The price point is a little steep at $45 but if you only use it a couple times a week it's worth it. " in 44 reviews
  • "Anyone that has dry skin needs this! It's great especially during the winter plus I love the smell!!" in 35 reviews
  • "For the first time in years, my skin tone is almost completely even without any foundation and concealer." in 1 review
  • "I definitely recommend checking out not only this product but the whole brand since they have never disappointed me all these years." in 1 review
Bri B.
I tried this as a sample product a while back and recently decided to buy the full size. I’m not sure if the formula has slightly changed since then but my face reacted to it very negatively. It should be noted I have sensitive skin, so I’m careful what I use anyways. When I applied it to freshly cleansed skin, it began to burn. Sometimes a product does for a little bit and then ends, which this did. So I went to bed. When I woke up in the morning, I looked like a raspberry. My entire face was puffed and splotchy red- more like an actual facial result than a cream. It took 3 days for the skin to get back to normal. I’m not sure if it was an allergic reaction (nothing in ingredients I have any issues with as far as I know) or if this is TOO strong for sensitive skin. Definitely not the result I was hoping for. Will be returning and not repurchasing.
Megan B.
I really love this one I feel like it really does well. It moisturizes also gives you a little bit of a glow. Not a good one but it gives you that luminosity of having healthy skin. I love using this especially on my under eye area because I get dried out there. I have combo skin this product works well it doesn’t make my oily patches worse and it definitely helps with the dryness. I would actually repurchase this one again. It is a little expensive though so that’s why I hesitate because there are a few sleep maks that offer moisture that are much less expensive.
Darleen H.
Bennington , NE
I’ve received this product in a kit that came with the Greek yoghurt foaming cream ( which is amazing) . This was one of the first night moisturizer I’ve ever used. This very thick but has some amazing results. I used this on the winter when my skin was super dry and I had constant redness. This has help my skin immensely. Help my dry skin go back to my normal combination skin, and made the redness go completely away.
Lauren G.
I loved this product when I first started using it. It was very moisturizing and kept my dry skin hydrated. I used it for about 2 years and after this time my skin started getting irritated when I put on my face. The irritation would last for one or two minutes and then would stop. This has happened to my skin several times before. I think my face gets used to a certain product and then starts rejecting it. Due to this I started trying other products. I would recommend this product to others who have dry skin but am searching for a new product for myself.
Lauren G.
I used this product for about 2 years. The night cream is very hydrating. I like that this product was not strongly scented. It worked well for my sensitive dry skin. I did stop using this product because after several years of use my skin began to become irritated when I applied this product to my face. The irritation only lasted about 30 seconds. I find that if I use the same product for long periods of time, my skin develops a sensitivity to it. I would recommend this product and hope to try it again myself in the near future.
Jamie A.
Granada Hills , CA
If you have dry skin, you need to try this cream! It is nourishing, just like its name says. After using this cream overnight, my skin was super hydrated and soft! I have combination skin, and I was apprehensive to try it because I didn’t want to be an oily mess! I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! My skin was not at all oily!!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is simply an amazing product. My face in the morning after I have worn it all night never feels better with this product. A little goes a very long way and leaves your face feeling super revitalized in the morning. So worth the price point.
Stephanee S.
I have acne prone oily/combo skin, but not sensitive skin. But this made me break out. I feel like if you have really dry skin this would work out but if you have oily/combo then it might break you out. Its kinda thick and I just use it as a little bit of an under-eye cream once and awhile. Not a fan for my skin type
Carolyn F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I enjoy this sleeping mask. The smell is a bit off putting for me but it certainly does a decent job hydrating the skin. I don’t use this when my skin is bone dry, but it really works for me when my skin is a bit more patched than normal. It doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy at all which I enjoy.
Catherine G.
I got this from Sephora a while ago as a sample. The packaging is quite cute and I really wanted to love it but this creamy mask just sits on your skin. I would apply a thin layer before bed but I felt like nothing got absorbed into my skin. I was also bothered by it's scent. Not a fan.
Amber C.
Temple, TX
I have never seen or heard of this!?!? is it any good! What type of skin is it for? it seem like it's be interesting!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Two questions: Is this really worth the price? I have really dry skin, but I wanna make sure this product will actually help before getting it. Also, does it rub in to your skin/get on your pillows at night?
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
What does this smell like?
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Is this light enough to use at night over a serum? And did it make anyone breakout? Thanks!
Marinela M.