KORRES Greek Yoghurt 3 In 1 Cleansing Toning And Eye Make-Up Removing Emulsion uploaded by Lisandra G.

BY KORRES

A skin softening natural facial cleanser that cleanses, tones, and removes make-up from face and eyes using nourishing Greek Yoghurt. This multi-tasking emulsion helps nourish dry, sensitive skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Pentylene Glycol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Lactose, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Gluconate, Whey Protein, Yogurt Powder.

• Is this recommended for all skin types ? 2 Answers
KORRES Greek Yoghurt 3 In 1 Cleansing Toning And Eye Make-Up Removing Emulsion
  • "This Cleanser is absolutely amazing for dry skin folks. It smells heavenly, cleans well, and is amazingly gentle on the skin. I recommend this for anybody with dry and sensitive skin, especially for the colder months. " in 7 reviews
  • "great high quality ingredients and a good product i've used for years. it's very effective on my sensitive dry skin and has nice packaging " in 5 reviews
Stephanie P.
Cranston , RI
This is a great face wash. It does not dry out my skin. It makes my skin feel clean but not tight. I will repurchase this again. It’s not the most pricey fave wash but there are drugstore options you can get that do the same thing for less.
Devin S.
When I don’t feel like using a toner I use this baby. I use it after I use a precleanse and it removes any excess makeup, leaving my skin feeling very soft. I’m extremely happy that I stumbled upon this baby. I definitely recommend and will definitely repurchase!!
Liz A.
I really do like this cleanser it is very moisturizing. I'm not sure if it removes all my makeup. I would recommend using some other product for doing so. However this would be great for a final cleansing step.
Susan H.
Somerset, KY
I really like this cleanser because of its thick, creamy consistency and the way it left my skin feeling after I used it. After I used it each time, my skin felt soft, smooth and pampered. It felt luxurious. I received a sample of this with a Sephora haul and only got to use it about 3 times before the sample ran out, so unfortunately I have no idea how this cleanser would work for my skin long term and I have no idea how much it costs, if it's affordable, or if it's worth the money if it is pricey. I would love to have more of it and when I use the products I already have in my collection, or I find myself in a position to purchase a new cleanser, this just might be the choice I make. I like it that much!
Jasmina P.
This is such a good cleanser! I use it as a makeup remover, and it makes my skin so smooth! I especially like to use it on nights when I get home and I just want to use one product. This removes my makeup, cleanses, tones, and moisturizes my face. You actually get a really good amount of product for what you pay for, and a little goes a long way. Overall, I am very happy with this product and will be buying another bottle when I run out!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This will really remove any make up very quickly without being too harsh on the skin. I use this in store frequently to remove swatches I've made on my hands to show clients. It always leaves the area I apply it so hydrated, brightened and no trace of make up what so ever. It is also a great value when you see how much product you get for the price. When I am finished my current cleanser I am switching over to this!
whitney j.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm in love with the entire Greek Yoghurt line.  Been using this and the Greek Yoghurt cleanser for 6+ years now and I'll never not have it in my skincare regime.  Super gentle, effectively removes light makeup without irritation, and leaves my skin balanced, soft, and not stripped feeling every. single. time.  Buy it and fall in love, it's the best cleanser I've ever used.
Lynn B.
This smells dreamy and is a gentle, creamy cleanser. It doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. I use this in the winter when my skin is dryer. I purchased this online through Sephora. This is one of several cleansers that I use. I would recommend this product. It had some natural ingredients that you’ll recognize.
Cheyenne N.
Arlington , TX
With having sensitive skin I have to be really careful and do my research and I heard great things about this product. It cleanses without leaving that tight feeling of having all the oil stripped away. This is a product I regularly buy, and I don't go without.
Alex W.
Feels smooth and soft on the skin and whisks away makeup in a breeze. This product will not break you out or leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It washes off easily with water, and even easier with a warm wet flannel. 4 stars because for the price, a cheaper oil cleanser works just as well. However, using this product feels like giving myself a mini facial as it is luxurious and unique. Works as a first or second cleanse!
Desire G.
Cincinnati , OH
Is this recommended for all skin types ?