Korres Greek Yoghurt 3-in-1 Cleanser uploaded by Lisandra G.

BY KORRES

A three-in-one Greek yogurt emulsion for cleansing, toning, and makeup removal. The original Milk Proteins Cleansing Emulsion is back and boosted with Greek yogurt for two and a half times more skin-nourishing proteins, vitamins, and minerals. This multitasking, calming, and healing emulsion features euphrasia also known as eyebright extract which reduces redness, swelling, and irritation, along with antioxidant macadamia and sunflower oils to moisturize and protect skin. The result is a formula that cleanses, tones, and removes even the most stubborn makeup from face and eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with 96.1 percent natural content and is suitable for vegetarians. see more...

• Is this recommended for all skin types ? 2 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This Cleanser is absolutely amazing for dry skin folks. It smells heavenly, cleans well, and is amazingly gentle on the skin. I recommend this for anybody with dry and sensitive skin, especially for the colder months.
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
This is an awesome cleanser. It is so gentle and yet removes every bit of makeup without drying my skin. I really enjoyed using it. It is a little pricey but my skin looked great after I finished the bottle!
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
Love this product. The tree in one combo is great for people who want a quick skin maintenance. Its gentle, fragrance free cleanser that leaves your skin super soft, healthy and so so pretty.
Nimra S.
Nimra S.
It is amazing on skin. Smells great and it makes the skin fresh. The best part is that it doesn't have harsh unnatural ingredients.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Somerset
I really like this cleanser because of its thick, creamy consistency and the way it left my skin feeling after I used it. After I used it each time, my skin felt soft, smooth and pampered. It felt luxurious. I received a sample of this with a Sephora haul and only got to use it about 3 times before the sample ran out, so unfortunately I have no idea how this cleanser would work for my skin long term and I have no idea how much it costs, if it's affordable, or if it's worth the money if it is pricey. I would love to have more of it and when I use the products I already have in my collection, or I find myself in a position to purchase a new cleanser, this just might be the choice I make. I like it that much!
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.
This is such a good cleanser! I use it as a makeup remover, and it makes my skin so smooth! I especially like to use it on nights when I get home and I just want to use one product. This removes my makeup, cleanses, tones, and moisturizes my face. You actually get a really good amount of product for what you pay for, and a little goes a long way. Overall, I am very happy with this product and will be buying another bottle when I run out!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This will really remove any make up very quickly without being too harsh on the skin. I use this in store frequently to remove swatches I've made on my hands to show clients. It always leaves the area I apply it so hydrated, brightened and no trace of make up what so ever. It is also a great value when you see how much product you get for the price. When I am finished my current cleanser I am switching over to this!
whitney j.
whitney j.
clermont
I'm in love with the entire Greek Yoghurt line.  Been using this and the Greek Yoghurt cleanser for 6+ years now and I'll never not have it in my skincare regime.  Super gentle, effectively removes light makeup without irritation, and leaves my skin balanced, soft, and not stripped feeling every. single. time.  Buy it and fall in love, it's the best cleanser I've ever used.
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR
Even though it's advertised as a makeup remover cleanser. But it won't remove makeup that well if you wear heavy makeup. I consider it as a super gentle cleanser. It's ultra nourishing, makes me feel like I'm using a moisturizer. Since I use this product, I'm really enjoying cleansing my face. If you have sensitive skin or looking for a gentle cleanser. This is the one to go
Alex W.
Alex W.
Feels smooth and soft on the skin and whisks away makeup in a breeze. This product will not break you out or leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It washes off easily with water, and even easier with a warm wet flannel. 4 stars because for the price, a cheaper oil cleanser works just as well. However, using this product feels like giving myself a mini facial as it is luxurious and unique. Works as a first or second cleanse!
Desirè G.
Desirè G.
Cincinnati , OH
Is this recommended for all skin types ?