Korres Greek Yoghurt 3-in-1 Cleanser uploaded by Lisandra G.

BY KORRES

A three-in-one Greek yogurt emulsion for cleansing, toning, and makeup removal. The original Milk Proteins Cleansing Emulsion is back and boosted with Greek yogurt for two and a half times more skin-nourishing proteins, vitamins, and minerals. This multitasking, calming, and healing emulsion features euphrasia also known as eyebright extract which reduces redness, swelling, and irritation, along with antioxidant macadamia and sunflower oils to moisturize and protect skin. The result is a formula that cleanses, tones, and removes even the most stubborn makeup from face and eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with 96.1 percent natural content and is suitable for vegetarians. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This Cleanser is absolutely amazing for dry skin folks. It smells heavenly, cleans well, and is amazingly gentle on the skin. I recommend this for anybody with dry and sensitive skin, especially for the colder months.
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
This is an awesome cleanser. It is so gentle and yet removes every bit of makeup without drying my skin. I really enjoyed using it. It is a little pricey but my skin looked great after I finished the bottle!
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan
Love this product. The tree in one combo is great for people who want a quick skin maintenance. Its gentle, fragrance free cleanser that leaves your skin super soft, healthy and so so pretty.
Nimra S.
Nimra S.
It is amazing on skin. Smells great and it makes the skin fresh. The best part is that it doesn't have harsh unnatural ingredients.
whitney j.
whitney j.
clermont
I'm in love with the entire Greek Yoghurt line.  Been using this and the Greek Yoghurt cleanser for 6+ years now and I'll never not have it in my skincare regime.  Super gentle, effectively removes light makeup without irritation, and leaves my skin balanced, soft, and not stripped feeling every. single. time.  Buy it and fall in love, it's the best cleanser I've ever used.
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR
Even though it's advertised as a makeup remover cleanser. But it won't remove makeup that well if you wear heavy makeup. I consider it as a super gentle cleanser. It's ultra nourishing, makes me feel like I'm using a moisturizer. Since I use this product, I'm really enjoying cleansing my face. If you have sensitive skin or looking for a gentle cleanser. This is the one to go
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Arlington
With having sensitive skin I have to be really careful and do my research and I heard great things about this product. It cleanses without leaving that tight feeling of having all the oil stripped away. This is a product I regularly buy, and I don't go without.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Feels smooth and soft on the skin and whisks away makeup in a breeze. This product will not break you out or leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It washes off easily with water, and even easier with a warm wet flannel. 4 stars because for the price, a cheaper oil cleanser works just as well. However, using this product feels like giving myself a mini facial as it is luxurious and unique. Works as a first or second cleanse!
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
Anchorage
On days that my skin feels inflamed, I use this to wash my makeup off and it just calms, soothes and gently cleanses my face. I use a long wearing foundation and this cleanser removes everything. I like it. However, it's not my everyday go-to.
Darlene L.
Darlene L.
Owasso, OK
I love all the Korres Greek yoghurt products. They smell divine and just feel luxurious while you're applying them to your face. I thought the packaging seemed small for such an expensive product but a little bit really does go a long way.
Desirè G.
Desirè G.
Cincinnati , OH
Is this recommended for all skin types ?