Add a Photo

By KORRES
#1134 in Facial Cleansers
A three-in-one Greek yogurt emulsion for cleansing, toning, and makeup removal. The original Milk Proteins Cleansing Emulsion is back and boosted with Greek yogurt for two and a half times more skin-nourishing proteins, vitamins, and minerals. This multitasking, calming, and healing emulsion features euphrasia also known as eyebright extract which reduces redness, swelling, and irritation, along with antioxidant macadamia and sunflower oils to moisturize and protect skin. The result is a formula that cleanses, tones, and removes even the most stubborn makeup from face and eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with 96.1 percent natural content and is suitable for vegetarians.
Photo (1)
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR

Even though it's advertised as a makeup remover cleanser. But it won't remove makeup that well if you wear heavy makeup. I consider it as a super gentle cleanser. It's ultra nourishing, makes me feel like I'm using a moisturizer. Since I use this product, I'm really enjoying cleansing my face. If you have sensitive skin or looking for a gentle cleanser. This is the one to go
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville NC

This Cleanser is absolutely amazing for dry skin folks. It smells heavenly, cleans well, and is amazingly gentle on the skin. I recommend this for anybody with dry and sensitive skin, especially for the colder months.
Illa A.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY

This is an awesome cleanser. It is so gentle and yet removes every bit of makeup without drying my skin. I really enjoyed using it. It is a little pricey but my skin looked great after I finished the bottle!
Ana R.
Ana R.
San Juan

Love this product. The tree in one combo is great for people who want a quick skin maintenance. Its gentle, fragrance free cleanser that leaves your skin super soft, healthy and so so pretty.
Nimra S.
Nimra S.

It is amazing on skin. Smells great and it makes the skin fresh. The best part is that it doesn't have harsh unnatural ingredients.
Eva M.
Eva M.

I received a sample of this and was pleasantly pleased. I typically don't like when things are advertised as gentle cleansers because I don't feel like they always remove everything - but this one does. It smells great, is gentle AND effective and doesn't dry out your skin.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Compton, MD

I love this cleanser! It's perfect for all kind skins and is very good for my skin. I use this every day!
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown, Ontario

I heard this is great for all skin types! Smells wonderful! And it brings so much life. Ack to your skin! Almost like glowing! I saw this a shoppers drug mart. It's Farley priced
Desirè G.
Desirè G.
Cincinnati, OH

Is this recommended for all skin types ?

Join Now