Korres Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask 1.69 oz uploaded by Sammie H.Korres Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask 1.69 oz uploaded by Sammie H.Korres Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask 1.69 oz uploaded by Sammie H.

BY KORRES

A triple vitamin C cocktail that instantly brightens and clarifies skin in as little as one application. Formulated with a cocktail of grapefruit, orange, and apple juices, this powerful vitamin C-packed mask gives skin an immediate radiance boost in as little as one use. This pure white mask is further enriched with vitamin C-rich rose hip oil and waltheria indica leaf extract to lighten and brighten. A blend of argan oil and shea butter deeply nourishes, protects, and softens the skin while the light, refreshing scent of juicy grapefruit segments helps naturally awaken the senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask contains 92.5 percent natural ingredients. see more...

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Greer, SC
I LOVE the smell of grapefruit, so this was a must buy for me. It did not disappoint! It had great packaging and the product was awesome. I bought it online, but I will look for it next time I am in ulta or Sephora. I'm using it sparingly until I can find it again!
Meg S.
Meg S.
I use this on my feet and I feel like I get great results from it. It is pricey for what it is but most beauty brands are! I love the packaging of the grapefruit on the outside and I feel fancy just opening up the bottle and taking a whiff. Definitely buy again.
Mackenzi J.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
This is one of my favorite masks that I've ever used. It's smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and beautiful. The price isn't bad and I will purchase it again. Packaging is also very cute! I recommend it to all of my friends!!!!
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Denver, CO
OMG I'm in love with all Korea products. I live their body washes and lso their lotions. I love the smell of this product leaves me feel fresh and clean
Reanna  s.
Reanna s.
Calhoun, GA
Wasn't really up to expectations but it still did the job. Nice packaging and smelled wonderful. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend but it was okay
Kandy M.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
After getting a facial at a spa, the technician actually recommended this to maintain my face and it really does work
Birdie S.
Birdie S.
Bainbridge, OH
Your skin will love you and you will love your skin!! Does not dry your skin out and does not leave it greasy.
Abby M.
Abby M.
The the grapefruit extract did not fair well with my face. It made me break out and just feel rather oily.
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
I like that this is more natural based and did brighten my skin instantly. The effect wasn't long lasting
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Mansfield, MA
The smell and price is worth it alone but I always find Korres leaves me feeling refreshed and natural.