KORRES Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask uploaded by Sammie H.KORRES Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask uploaded by Sammie H.KORRES Grapefruit Instant Brightening Mask uploaded by Sammie H.

BY KORRES

Formulated with a cocktail of Grapefruit, Orange, and Apple juices, this powerful vitamin C-packed mask gives skin an immediate radiance boost in as little as one use. Further enriched with vitamin C-rich rose hip oil and Waltheria Indica leaf extract to lighten and brighten. A blend of Argan Oil and Shea Butter deeply nourishes, protects, and softens the skin while the light, refreshing scent of juicy Grapefruit segments, helps naturally awaken the senses. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians.

Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Mannitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d’abeille, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice, Allantoin, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice, Dextrin, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Malic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosterols, Polysorbate-80, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Trideceth-9, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract.

Therese A.
This mask was ok not much to really say about it other than it’s a typical mask! It lacked the wow factor for sure, it did leave my face feeling clean but the next day I had break out spots all over which had to be because of the product considering I don’t tend to breakout that much!
Olivia J.
This is the best brightening mask out there! The results are incredible. It smells so good I could eat it and the packaging is adorable! I would highly recommend this product to others and I will definitely be buying it again myself!
Fabiola T.
Saddle River, NJ
I like the fragrance in the product, now I’m buying brightening products because the last months I developed a lot of dar spots in my face. I like this product, I’m using with other brightness from the same brand. It’s working.
Madison H.
love this face mask! the smell is lovely, and smells like grapefruit! after using this face mask, i only see brightening for a few hours, then it slowly fades away. with continued use, i believe i see an overall glow!
Jaz S.
Loving this, so refreshing on the skin. Effective never disappoints me cause of the great quality, used this more than once its very gentle on the skin love it if I’d strongly recommend this to others
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
In a charming, travel-friendly bottle, this mask is perfect for throwing in your overnight bag or squeezing into a crowded cabinet. It had a very refreshing feel on my face. Unlike some masks that sit on your face with a clay-like feel, this one wasn’t the overly drying or uncomfortable to have on for a long period of time.
Sara t.
Awesssome. One of my super favorite things that I will ever put on my face. It was so perfect. Will use again and again, unless I'm able to find something that is any better than that. Will continue to use. I would recommend everyone to at least try it. You won't be disappointed!!
Melissa W.
bensalem
This product is a good product. I deffinitley. definitely Noticed my skin went from blah to brighter after a few days it was gentle on the skin and it certainly met my expectations!!! Korre s brand is a bramd.I love and.i.suggest others try this product of you want brighter skin
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask had a very strong scent to it and when applying a harsh tingling sensation, my sensitive skin did not like it at first but it calmed down after a little while. I saw a reduction in my blemishes after the first couple uses if you can get past odor and tingling.
Megan S.
One of my favorite masks to use for a quick refresher. I love that I can use it all over my combination skin and I really feel clean and refreshed afterwards. I've used this before going out at night or even before my day. Definitely a pick me up!