BY KORRES

A creamy luxurious exfoliator that effectively cleanses, unclogs pores, and removes excess sebum. This intense scrub deeply cleanses and resurfaces skin, effectively removing impurities and dead skin cells. Antioxidant and fragrant grape-seed oil and soothing aloe vera leave cleansed skin feeling silky smooth, olive oil provides long lasting moisturisation and nourishment, and sweet almond oil soothes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Grape Deep Exfoliating Scrub contains 88 percent natural ingredients. see more...

Britty M.
Britty M.
I love this stuff. Very affordable price, doesn't have a heavy scent or irritate my sensitive skin. I use it when my skin feels clogged from being in the heat. I love the way it feels against my skin. Leaves it feeling soft and clean. When I run out, I'll definitely repurchase.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
I did a little shopping yesterday and picked up this little baby. I'm a huge fan of chemical exfoliation but since the weather has gotten warmer and my office is literally on the beach, I wanted a physical exfoliant.

I'm really picky when it comes to scrubs and I have to say this is amazing. It's a rather small tube but a little goes a long way and it's quite easy to over-scrub, so be careful! Once I was done my skin was very clear, clean and when I woke up this morning a tiny little pimple that I haven't been able to get rid of for a week is almost gone!
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Wow, what an amazing exfoliating cream. I picked this up to try, as I was needing a good but gentle exfoliation. This product did not disappoint! It is full of exfoliating pieces,  so if you are sensitive, use a light hand. The smell is so yummy and light, rinsing off with a nice moisturized feel. I plan to keep this as a staple in my skin health routine. I have combo t-zone and dry cheeks, and this product did not over dry my skin. Make sure to use a good moisturizer after use.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
I would love to keep testing out this product BUT I CANNOT GET PASSED THE SMELL! I thought I had received a bad one but my friend's smells the exact same. I'm normally not one to complain about fragrances but this smells so gross to me. It smells like something went bad. Neither floral, or sweet or anything- just plain ol' bad. For that reason I haven't been able to truly figure out if I like the scrub.
Chris P.
Chris P.
Roscoe, IL
I enjoyed using Korres Grape Deep Exfoliating Scrub. It lifts away dry skin and leaves my face feeling refreshed. It is a stronger scrub, so I would not recommend it for daily use if you have sensitive skin. Once a week would do the trick. The packaging is nice. You can squeeze out as little or as much as you like from the tube without fear of contamination.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
Use this on your hands and feet, not on your face. Harsh scrubs like this can create microtears on delicate facial skin, but this product is perfect for the exfoliating step of a home pedicure.
Mirna B.
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
I am not a fan of exfoliating products and typically prefer to do so using an exfloliating sponge but this one is great. The exfloiliators are not too abrasive on the skin. I would limit this to once a week, I use it even less than that--a few times a month prior to the application of a mask.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this scrub is ok it didn't really do anything for me I gave it a shot but it was priacey and not very effective and I would not buy it again
Jimmyly O.
Jimmyly O.
Glen Mills
I love this product! It make me feel fresh and with a great skin, clean, iluminated, and brand new! I won as a gift of my friend!
jenn k.
jenn k.
The perfect scrub for me. Not overly abrasive but yet enough to feel the scrub. My face feels so clean and fresh after.