BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jackie S.
This product was a fail for me. It was very sticky and tacky on my face. It has a weird shimmer to it that just was not working for me. Noticed no difference as far as moisturizing the face after attempting to use it for 2 weeks hoping for a good outcome. Wouldn't recommend to anyone and definitely not purchasing again.
Megan W.
Plainfield, IL
This serum is probably the best thing I've ever put on my face.  I received it in a Sephora Play box and absolutely fell in love.  It smells like high quality perfume, and the smell lingered all day and I really enjoyed it.  I wish it wasn't so expensive, because I really would like to bathe in it.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
I got this as a Sephora point reward. I have used it for awhile now. I can see my skin glows after putting it on, but I don't see a change in my skin texture or any benefits. This is not anything I would purchase-- especially for the price!
Lindsey E.
I haven't gotten a chance to use this much, but even in the short amount of time I've had with this product, I love it! I love how shimmery the liquid is, how easy it is to use the dropper, how well it blends into my skin, and how my skin feels after using it. I don't feel gummy or sticky whatsoever, but I do feel pretty fancy!
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
This stuff is amazing! I never saw myself using anti-aging products but this is in my skincare routine twice a day. Some complain about the smell but I love it! This is an awesome serum to incorporate some anti aging properties into your skincare routine and if you want something to brighten up your tone!
Lauren N.
I just recently received this product, but I love it so far. I apply a small amount to my entire face after cleansing my face prior to bed.
It doesn't feel oily at all, but it leaves skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I haven't used it for long, so I can't say anything about how it works over the long term, but so far so good :)
Victoria W.
I love this serum! I love to use it under my makeup and at night and literally the just after the first time I used it it made a complete difference in my skin, even though it has an expensive price tag if you love your skin you need this product in your life because it is life and skin changing
Karenmatt S.
I wanted to give this more than 3 stars but I just couldn't because it made my acne worse. On the positive side it goes on beautifully, absorbing quickly and giving skin a nice glow without being oily. Therefore, I was surprised when the next day I had new acne spots all over my face.
Emily W.
Pittsford, NY
I'm fairly sensitive to fragrance so I would hesitate to buy this product (especially since it's so expensive), but I have received samples several times from Sephora and somehow keep going back to using them. It does make my skin feel soft and dewy without being greasy!
Brianne P.
Smells amazing and felt great on my skin. Great to use before applying foundation. Leaves your face a little sticky if you add too much. Very effective corrected some dark spots and helped with acne. Got it as a free product but would definetly buy the full product
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?