BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
This stuff is $$$ but so worth the money. I use it after I shower as a serum on my face and neck. It just creates a even canvas and it has anti-aging benefits. It smells lovely, I can't explain it. The first few days I used this, I could smell it all day long, but I guess I got used to it after that, because I no longer smell it after s minute-once it's dried. Then I continue with my moisturizer and makeup application.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This stuff is literally magic in a bottle. I got to try a deluxe sample and honestly if I could afford to, I'd bathe in it. It's SO expensive though. But I guess the price is worth it? It made my skin GLOW. In ONE NIGHT. It was insane, and noticeable enough my best friend even asked what I was doing to my skin, I had NO foundation on. This stuff is holy grail status. I just wish I could afford it!
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Unlike many others who have written reviews I actually very much like the fragrance of this, it is highly unusual and unlike anything else that I have used. I'm not sure that I have noticed anything as far as the ageless sort of effects… But it's just like anything else out there that I don't see results on. That being said, I would like to use an entire bottle of this but would not be able to justify the expense.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Like what i'm sorry? What does this do and why is it so expensive? I got a sample of this in a gift and will more than likely not buy it. As a matter of fact, I won't. It's a serum but it's sticky as heck so could be a nice little pre-priming agent? Didn't notice any difference in my skin. Smells good and has gold in it...is that why it's expensive? Like, please explain cause i'm confused.
Chelsie L.
Oh my goodness. I've been using this serum for about a week now & my skin feels amazing! I wake up in the mornin & when I rub my face I'm always amazed at how smooth & soft my skin feels. My skin has not looked so good & clear & bright in a long time. A few drops go a long way! This bottle will last forever. It's expensive but so worth it in my opinion. I love Korres as a brand. Just wonderful.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
This serum is amazing love to use it and it's very expensive product . When I used this serum it feels so radiant and it's didn't help me yet on my wrinkle or uneven skin . I received small sample from Sephora . I started using few days ago .
Heather W.
Greensboro, NC
I got a sample of this in my Play! By Sephora box and wow! I am obsessed with the sent of this. It was hydrating and made my skin so soft. The only con would be the price but if you have the cash for this product you won't be dissapointed! Korres is a great brand and I do think they have good quality products. I say give this a try and you'll love it!
Mycaila W.
In the matter of ONE use, I could see my fine lines and blemishes starting to disappear. Immediately I felt lifted. I did relieve this by birchbox to test. I used it until it was completely gone. YES IT IS WORTH THE MONEY
Crystal K.
I love this stuff!! I can't stop using it!! It works amazingly but it's so expensive!! It's very effective for fine lines and dryness. I can understand why it's so expensive but you should definitely give it a try!
Anastasia S.
Jersey City, NJ
I've been using a sample of this I received and I'm savoring every moment before it runs out. As I type this I'm smelling the amazing smell on my face! It feels a little sticky on my skin when I apply it but I've been using it under moisturizer at night and my skin feels amazing in the morning. Did I mention the amazing smell?
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?