BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Linsey S.
Very unique scent which was a nice surprise. Seems to work well and applies nicely. I had a tiny bottle and got a lot of uses out of it. I would definitely consider purchasing full size if I found it in sale.
Emma K.
The smell was my favorite part of this product. I put it on my face at night before I went to bed and would wake up with my face moisturized and soft. The packaging is very nice and the drip bottle helps so you dont get too much. I got this as a sample, but I will purchase.
lyrian r.
Devine
I LOVE this product not only does it smell amazing but it works very well with my combination skin it’s a little on the pricy side but WELL worth it I definitely recommend this product !!!
Eleni P.
I looove this serum. It has such a pleasant scent first off. And it feels amazing on the skin. It gives you a very refreshed feeling to your skin and adds a nice healthy glow!
Bianca T.
What a beautiful serum it really penetrates into my skin and leaves my skin feeling plump. I love this brand and their ingredients , for the price, really makes it worth it!
Heather P.
Huntington, WV
I got the product as a sample from Sephora and after my first use I ordered it. it's a very light serum leaves the skin feeling amazing and lays well under makeup
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Some important things to know about this serum: There is a gold shimmer, it is fragranced, it is sticky. In my experience, this all tends to disappear when topped with a moisturizer. Also, this is a $100 serum. I got my hands on a small sample of this stuff through Sephora, which is the only way I'd be trying this product.

I'm only 23, so I'm using this as a preventative. I can't speak to how well it does in regards to anti-aging as I have yet to noticeably age, but I do feel like it has made the skin around my eyes softer and just looks better overall. I can't quite place what it is, so maybe it's placebo. I primarily use this around my eyes, and find that it doesn't burn even with the fragrance. I've also found that a little goes a very long way with this product, which is great news considering how expensive this is.

Now, would I buy a full size? Maybe... If I had a gift card to cut the price. Would I use this up if someone gave it to me? Every last drop.
Kalee S.
Berlin, NY
I have been using this brand Korres for years I love the packaging on all of their products I have been using the Greek yogurt face cleanser for years its a staple in my routine! But this product the Golden KRocus Ageless Saffron Elixir I just received last week in my sephora play monthly  subsubscription! I will definetley be purchasing a full size when I finish the sample  I am obsessed with it!! It makes my skin feel so smooth and the scent is absolutely fantastic I use it at night after I have cleansed using the Greek Yogurt face cleanser!  The scent is not to strong & not to light its just perfect for my liking anyway I know some people are sensitive to smells (with makeup & skincare) but this product works so well with my combination skin I cannot say enough good things about it! My fiancée loves it as well he loves the scent he can't help but smell my skin when we lay down in bed at night so that's a plus! l
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
I'll start by saying I got a sample at Sephora , then tiny bottle in exchange for VIB points. A month ago I bought the full size bottle. It is pricey but it is worth the price. It smells divine. A little goes a long way! My skin feels smooth and plump. It is not as dry as it normally is in the winter months. I use a tiny amount on my cheeks, forehead, neck, and nose right before I put on my moisturizer. It also sparkles! I want to take good care of my skin as it ages.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a sample in my Sephora Play (August) bag. I don't have any issues with acne, but I do have areas on my far that are red. After a weeks use(day & night) I did notice that the redness went away. My skin does feel softer and looks very healthy. There is shimmer in the serum, but I did not notice it once applied and massaged into my skin. The downside of the product for me is the smell, which is very floral and overpowering. I could smell it through out the day, which I don't consider good thing for a skin product. I deducted 1 star because of the scent.
Hope this review helps!
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?