BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
As I have a few different subscription boxes I have somehow magically ended up with multiple samples of this magical serum.

This is the BEST serum in the market and the price reflects that. It’s expensive. It smells great. It’s beautiful. Your skin will sing.

Your wallet not so much.

I bought it anyway
Katie R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I really, really love this stuff. I do not love the price tag however. Some reviewers have said that the scent is too strong. I personally love the scent. As much as I love this product, it might be a while before I repurchase since there are so many effective/more affordable face oils on the market.
Sarah T.
Birmingham
This stuff. OMG. It's so luxurious on the skin, and it appears to be really helping things firm up. I feel so glowy and pretty when I put this on in the evenings. The scent is a little overwhelming, and it's super expensive, but it's one of those little luxuries that I'm happy to pay for.
Rachel C.
Warren
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box. I enjoy using this -- it feels nice on the skin and I love the scent. However, I don't currently see a big enough effect to justify the price tag. I'd likely be tempted to pick it up if it was on sale though.
Shalyn W.
This serum is non-greasy and absorbed quickly. The smell is a bit masculine which I don’t love. The packaging is pretty and I love the dropper. It’s a shimmery serum too so I feel like it makes my skin glow. It is a bit expensive not sure if I will buy again.
Crystal K.
Brooklyn
If I could give 10 stars I would I absolutely love love love this stuff it smells so good it's not greasy or oily on my skin and it feels great plump the skin so you know it's working I wish I could work with them love korres....
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
I got this in a subscription box, and used it every few days when I scrubbed or had a simple home treatment.
The elixir feels wonderful after a shower and is great for everyday use but I prefer to use it on no makeup days.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
This stuff is literally Jesus himself in a bottle. I use this for about a week is all the longer my sample from Sephora last of me but in that week oh my goodness my skin looked like I got plastic surgery it was beautiful
Laura G.
Louisville
Omg KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum 1.01 oz is amazing. I will definetly repurchase. This serum brought life back to my skin. I think it made my skin more radiant. I use this every morning.
LAUREN C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE the smell of this product. It is very effective in moisturizing as well and helping with any persistent fine lines. The packaging is so nice and sturdy and the bottle is gorgeous. Will purchase again.
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?