BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina B.
LOVE this product! Not only does it come in the cutest packaging ever (I'm a total sucker for marketing) but it leaves your skin glowing and plump! I wish I could bathe in this stuff because i just love it so much. It is a bit on the pricey side which is quite unfortunate, but sooo worth it, especially if you wants a serum more on the natural side that isn't tacky feeling. I really love using this on clients right before I do a makeover!
Hanna K.
Mississauga
Not sure what this product is supposed to do but it makes my skin feel amazing when used under a moisturizer and makeup. Leave your skin kinda sparkly from shimmer. Already have a backup!
Kayla G.
Cando, ND
I absolutely love this serum. I love the smell and the feel. I got a sample of this and am going to purchase the large size even though it is expensive. I have noticed that my fine lines have gone down and it just feels great on my skin. I wish my sample would have been bigger so I could have used it longer!
Elizabeth E.
Halifax, NS
Gold in a bottle. Smells great, applies easily, makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Absolutely worth the price. Perfect for anti-aging, or preventative measures. I would DEFINITELY recommend this elixir to anyone!! LOVE it!
Laura M.
San Diego
Its smells deliciously , so fancy for the skin, instantly makes your skin rejuvenate , hidrate smooth, and tightened skin , oh and glow..! But its Pricey !
Mahek M.
Loved the product so much I constantly kept buying it. Reached full satisfaction and cannot wait to try more of their products!!
Lais L.
Nunca usei mais os produtos são bem conhecidos e de boa índole vejo que o preço também não costuma ser tão acessível
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?