BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley G.
Greenwood , IN
I adore this product! It gives me an amazing youthful glow. It's slightly sticky and makes an excellent base for makeup I use it morning and night
member-a9157
I received this product in my Sephora playbox and I've been using it for a couple weeks. It has a nice smell and my redness has seemed to go away.
Megan B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Like wow! I have received this a few times as samples in my Play Sephora box or bought them with my points. It makes my skin sooo soft and bright!!
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I'm still going through my sample of this but I'm starting to like this serum. Not sure if this is going to make it's way into my regular regimes.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
I got lucky to score a deluxe sample from Sephora with $25 purchase. The saffron feels so good on the face. I ca. See why this item is expensive.
Tatiyana C.
I liked this product, it has a nice smell and a lovely texture. It's nice for firming and lifting and helping to improve the skin's elasticity.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
This is worth every penny! It's pricey but worth it! It gives my skin the perfect glow and luminous look! Not to mention evens out my skin tone
Hafsah J.
This serum makes me feel like a queen. It's luxurious, makes my skin soft and radiant. The only downside is that it's on the expensive side.
Tamara V.
leominster, ma
So once you get passed the strong smell you fall in love with this product. It's super expensive, but works. And it feels great under makeup.
Maja S.
Glendale, NY
I'm obsessed with how this product smells. It absorbs very quickly so you can put on a moisturizer right after which is super convenient.
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?