BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasmin P.
Flower mound , TX
Completely changed my complexion for the better!

From the very beginning, I felt my skin feeling firmer, smoother and fresh. I have a few acne scars that disappearing completely.
. My skin is now smooth!
it's worth every penny. It lasts me 3 months.
Shannon W.
York, PA
Smells like heaven. Love how it tightens my pores and gives my face a smooth finish. I don't use a primer when I use this because it works so well. I'd give it more stars if I could.
Becky S.
Brooklyn, CT
This stuff is amazing. Is smells awesome and absorbs into your skin very quickly. I have noticed the products I use after it work so much better than they did before I started using this elixir.
Stephanie G.
I want to bathe in this elixer, it’s amazing!! It makes you glow and keeps your skin hydrated. The packaging makes it look very luxurious. I love this product
Rachel G.
Medina
Goes on smoothly and easily. Firms skin almost right away and leaves a lovely subtle glow. I've had many compliments on my complexion since I started using it!
Leah B.
Minden
This stuff is amazing! I felt instant results after unused it, like my skin was tightening after just a use. I wish it wasn't so expensive or I'd bathe in it!!
Katie R.
This product is amazing. I use this as a primer. This is the only "primer" that keeps my foundation from breaking apart. It is expensive, but it is worth it.
Sierra H.
Havre de Grace
Hands down the best serum I’ve ever used. Smells great and tightens everything. A bit pricey but worth it in my eyes. A bottle has lasted me over a year.
Lulu K.
Got it as a sample and would love to treat myself to the full size product. Smells amazing and leaves skin smooth and hydrated without being heavy.
Kelly W.
I am in love with this serum. It leaves myy face feeling refreshed and soft. It has a unique smell that I love and all in all its done wonders for me :)
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?