BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren S.
Garden Grove, CA
This is one of my favorite products I have ever used! The smell is somewhat masculine, but smells great. My skin has never looked better: moist, smooth, and glowing. Good enough to be used on its own, you don't even need a multiple step regimen when you use this product..it seems to do everything on its own.
Sara C.
I got this from sephora as a sample and this IMMEDIATELY worked. The packaging is very pretty and the gold flakes just add the simplicity. The serum itself works instantly. I felt the skin on my face firm and i saw dramatic results. However i would not buy it since it is very costly, but maybe when i am older, as a treat for myself
Hannah Q.
This is literally one of my favorite skincare products on the market! It instantly makes anything stronger and better that you put over top of this! I'm talking skincare or makeup! It's pricey but it's really so worth it because all you need is one drop for your whole face! It does wonders for the skin!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I really love this. The whole presentation is lovely. I enjoy the slightly spicy oriental scent. It felt so nice on my face and it was a pretty gold serum. I received a 100 point sample at Sephora. It is pricey at 98.00 though.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love this serum. It makes my skin soft and glowing when I use overnight. Just one drop goes a long way. It is definitely pricier than other serums and I would only recommend if you can afford. But it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it seems to help clear my redness.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
I got this as a sample from Sephora for my points and I am In love. I def plan on buying the full bottle as I know it is quite pricey. Yes it does have a smell to it but its not extreme like some may make it seem but it works great and it is def worth the money
Lorri R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. The smell is a little strong, but the product is amazing. I feel like my face is immediately brighter and more moisturized. I took off 1 star for the price, but it does live up to the hype. I will be buying the full size for sure.
Nikki C.
Expensive but worth the splurge! After one use I noticed a difference in my fine lines on my forehead. It smells great too and the packaging is so stylish! A new must in my skin care routine!! Love this stuff and highly recommend it!
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I am absolutely obsessed with this oil. I use it on my beauty blender to blend in my foundation and it makes my makeup look flawless. I love applying this before bed as well. It helps my super dry skin and smells amazing!
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
This Elixir is to die for. It has a beautiful, light smell. It sinks into the skin nicely, and provides noticeable brightening and lightening of my skin, giving me a gorgeous glow! Highly recommended!!!
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?