BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yami C.
This elixir from @korres is so luxurious. I know the price is steep but it really was different. It brightens and freshens. Feels very light on skin and doesn't congest skin. Has a beautiful mild floral scent. Bottle is breathtaking. Comes in droppler form. This makes it very easy to manage how much product to use. Definitely a splurge but it's a great product.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Expensive but worth it. This is so amazing I'm so obsessed with it. This serum smells so unreal, so amazing, it makes you want to put it on your face all day long. It absorbs into the skin really well and doesn't feel oily or sticky at all. I've been using it for a while now and it does seem to have decreased the noticeability of my forehead wrinkles. I will keep buying this and continuing to use it, I love it !!
Kyi V.
Saint Louis, MO
First off, the smell if horrible.... but the reward in the end is worth it. i got turned on to this product by a brand rep at sephora when the product just came out. i took a sample home and tried incorporating it into my daily/nightly skincare routine. when you first apply it its kinda sticky afterwards, but after i locked it in with my moisturizer (which also rids the smell) my skin was already feeling so much smoothr and looking so much more radiant. i felt and saw a difference within days. a must try!
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and fell in love. I chose it again when placing another order before it ran out. This is so pricey but I definitely see a wonderful difference when using this, it makes my skin very smooth and glow. I've also noticed I use a lot less foundation when wearing this. I really don't have to use much at all, so I think it would be worth the investment and would last me a long while
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
Yes yes yes!!! I love this stuff.. It goes on like butter and makes your face so smooth and glowy. It reminds me of the 24K masks and stuff they have out. And this stuff also smells amazing too!
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I used 100 points from Sephora to get a sample of this since it looked so pretty on the points counter (love when samples are mini versions of the actual product -- comes with a dropper and everything) Anyways, back to the review. This serum is a miracle for under foundation - it gives you that JLO blurred glow. Seriously hate to spend the full price tag but unfortunately I am hooked.
Jodi S.
This really seems to firm and even out skin tone and has a really nice scent. I'm not 100% sold on purchasing a full sized once my sample runs out but it's something to consider.
Kim J.
I got this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora and have been using it every night for the past week. It smells VERY perfume-y to me which is a major drawback. It feels nice and is a bit sticky which I don't mind too much. With the high pricetag, I don't think I'll be purchasing this product but if you have the money it does seem like a nice product.
M S.
Washington, DC
I'm going to be entirely honest in that I haven't noticed any benefits from this product. That said, I'm in my mid 20s and any anti-aging products I use are largely preventative, rather than reversing damage already done. It does have a slight shimmer in the serum itself which gives a nice golden glow but beyond that, nothing outstanding so far. However, THIS SMELLS AMAZING. Seriously, I would wear it as a perfume if I could (Actually, I don't know why I couldn't...), it's so incredible. I'm praying that this winds up under the Christmas tree.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I love this serum so much. I'm not sure how well it works for anti-aging, but it leaves my skin refreshed and glowing whenever I use it. Plus it has this super interesting saffron scent and the glass dropper bottle feels super luxe. The dropper delivers just the right amount of product I need each time, and there's even a slight shimmery glow to the serum itself.
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?