BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Andrea B.
Westland, MI
I love this product! incredibly hydrating and super effective! Hate how expensive it is, but definitely reduces fine lines. infused with greek saffron and antioxidants. i would totally recommend!
Spencer C.
Tampa, FL
Omg!!! Makes skin so smooth and silky and looks amazing underneath makeup application! The bottle is super nice and easy to apply to skin. Got this from Sephora! Total recommendation to anyone that is looking for a good oil
Sungji C.
Jersey city, NJ
I recently started using this serum and it is absolutely amazing. I could tell a difference with the texture and brightness of my skin after only a week of use. And it smells amazing.
Gaby B.
Don't see anything special with this. I got a sample on my play box and I have used it a few times. I don't see a difference at all. If you like saffron then you'll enjoy the smell. I would not recommend
Liz R.
I love this stuff so much! Very anti aging more of a serum than an oil. When I use this I use this after I use my toner and then put my facial lotion on top of that
Erica C.
Meridian
I really love this product and how it makes my skin feel. I gave it four stars because of the price. I tried a sample from Sephora and I feel in love with it. It smells so good!
Marlena S.
This is gorgeous skin elixir is my new Spring beauty favorite. I'm always looking for ways to boost my skin's radiance without putting too much oil in the surface. I tried this formula and I absolutely love it! I apply it before my moisturizer and it gives my that hydrated feel along with a healthy glow. The other great thing about this elixir is it can be worn during the day under makeup without creating oil buildup or additional texture. It also has a lovely scent. This is definitely a must try!
Yami C.
This elixir from @korres is so luxurious. I know the price is steep but it really was different. It brightens and freshens. Feels very light on skin and doesn't congest skin. Has a beautiful mild floral scent. Bottle is breathtaking. Comes in droppler form. This makes it very easy to manage how much product to use. Definitely a splurge but it's a great product.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Expensive but worth it. This is so amazing I'm so obsessed with it. This serum smells so unreal, so amazing, it makes you want to put it on your face all day long. It absorbs into the skin really well and doesn't feel oily or sticky at all. I've been using it for a while now and it does seem to have decreased the noticeability of my forehead wrinkles. I will keep buying this and continuing to use it, I love it !!
Kyi V.
Saint Louis, MO
First off, the smell if horrible.... but the reward in the end is worth it. i got turned on to this product by a brand rep at sephora when the product just came out. i took a sample home and tried incorporating it into my daily/nightly skincare routine. when you first apply it its kinda sticky afterwards, but after i locked it in with my moisturizer (which also rids the smell) my skin was already feeling so much smoothr and looking so much more radiant. i felt and saw a difference within days. a must try!
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?