BY KORRES #80 in Face Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A precious golden elixir infused with the immense antioxidant power of one-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all visible signs of aging. Solutions for:- Fine lines/wrinkles- Uneven skintone and discoloration - Loss of firmness/elasticity If you want to know more…In the Greek town of Kozani, lush krocus flowers bloom only once per year and produce the highest quality organic saffron in the world a potent spice more precious than gold. Korres extracts the full power of this hand-picked, one-day fresh saffron at its maximum antioxidant levels and combines it with beta-glucans, peptides, and amino acids to create this elixir that strengthens skin's resistance to daily damage. A complex of amino acids, polysaccharides, and copper supports natural collagen production to help visibly firm and lift skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid easily and deeply penetrates the skin to smooth, plump, and brighten. Much more than your typical serum, this universal and powerful booster repairs all visible signs of aging for all skin types and concerns. Experience a few golden drops every day for youthful-looking, glowing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates It takes 70,000 krocus flowers which bloom only once per year for two weeks to produce just one pound of Greek saffron. Each flower is hand-picked and the three delicate red saffron stigmas are hand-separated to preserve the potent antioxidant properties of this rare and precious spice. The unused parts of the flowers are returned to soil as organic fertilizer for the following year's harvest, making this a zero waste, sustainable operation. The elixir is 94.9 percent natural and like all Korres formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. Research results: In a 2-week consumer use test: - 97% reported improve see more...

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
Las cruces, NM
This stuff is interesting and I’m not sure why I love it so much. It has a very sticky texture that some may not like but I actually love. I feel like this helps my other skin care absorb and sit nicely on my skin, it’s brightening, has a ton of anti-aging benefits. I did use this in addition to another more hydrating serum. It is very expensive for the kind of serums it is though. With active chemical exfoliants in a serum I believe it is important to invest in quality, but for other hydrating or brightening serums I think the market is full of options at all price points so it is hard to recommend something so expensive, even with the anti-against benefits. Unless that is your main concern, I don’t think this is a necessity but if the price tag is no issue, I think it’s a wonderful addition to a skin care routine.
Sierra M.
big bear lake
Best serum ever! I’m completely in love with this serum because it smells so beautiful and doesn’t give a negative reaction.It works perfectly on sensitive skin. It makes my skin glowing and looking so clear. At 100 it’s a lot to spend though. Definitely recommend getting a sample at sephora! Worth it definitely Recommend!
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
This serum was fabulous. I have small fine lines above my brows and these deeper set smile lines around my mouth (deep for a 20 year old), and my foundation ALWAYS settles. Like ALWAYS. So I tried this serum, and within the first week of trying this my smile lines started to lift! My foundation wasn’t settling like it used to! Definitely recommend.
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this one in my sephora play box , it was so tiny tiny, literally the color is gold, very watery has a bit of strong flowery smell. I used it because it felt fancy but im not sure what was its job, I believe i just had very little amount of product to understand it job
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Lacy M.
I love the way my skin just feels after using this serum. But let’s talk about how it looks! Just down right stunning. I reach for this so much that it’s basically gone. I’ve been trying New things seeing if anything compares, but I think I’m just going to go get another bottle
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed this product. It is a serum that layers well under a facial oil. Absorbing quickly it doesn’t irritate or make my skin break out. It gives my skin a pretty glow. I recommend buying from Sephora, as buying directly from the company has not worked out for me.
Amanda G.
I got a sample of this in my PLAY! by Sephora box and I was honestly expecting more from this product. It was nice but you have to use a bit more compared to other serums. The packaging is nice, high quality. I’m not sure if I would buy it again but I would try it again to consider it again for sure.
Holly K.
This serum has an authentic honeysuckle scent but it wasn't hydrating enough for my normal to dry skin. After applying my skin immediately still felt dry. My skin texture looked worse I think due to the shimmer in the product. Not worth the $100 price tag!!!
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
This smells like heaven, looks and feels completely luxurious. I use it to prime my skin for makeup and my skin looks ridiculously flawless in combination with amore pacific moisturizer and makeup forever HD foundation!
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Madalina O.
Brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?