BY KORRES #51 in Face Serums

A precious golden serum infused with the immense antioxidant power of 1-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all signs of ageing.

Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, glycerin, polyglyceryl-5 laurate, propanediol, alphaisomethyl ionone, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, caprylyl glycol, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, copper lysinate/prolinate, crocus sativus stigma extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, hexapeptide-11, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, methylglucoside phosphate, mica, parfum/ fragrance, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, tamarindus indica seed gum, xanthan gum.

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily sk...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Vince's girl R.
Carpinteria, CA
I really like it and so does my skin it just drinks it up ..... it does work everyone my husband who never notices anything said wow that stuff is really working because as all us women know we have a drawer full of products that don't work but this one does you only need a couple drops and some moisturizer they have really good ones from their line..... I'll review a few ..... but if your thinking of purchasing this product I would!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I received this product in a beauty subscription bag. It was gentle on the skin, and had a light perfume smell, which I didn't mind. The tiny dropper bottle was so cute, and made it easy to apply the product.The glitter inside was pretty, but didn't transfer on to the skin, which was fine with me.  I didn't really get any results after using this though. After drying, this left a tacky residue on my skin, which felt gross and made me want to wash it off.  I won't be buying the full size.
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I will forever worship this serum.its a $100 but I just cannot beat the smell or how it makes my skin feel.everytime I go to Sephora I ask for a sample because it’s that good!highly recommend this! It’s freakin magical!Makes me feel like a mini beautiful unicorn!!KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t like the consistency of this serum as it was really sticky and tacky once on the skin. I didn’t think it went well under my other products and make up. I read some people didn’t like the smell but I didn’t notice any obnoxious smell. wasn’t a fan of the texture and didn’t see any differences using the product.
Emily H.
Minneapolis
I can't believe I paid full price for this but I had to after using the sample I received in my ipsy bag. My redness and acne scars are barely noticeable anymore. my skin is moisturized and youthful. Even my dermatologist noticed my skin looked better than usual. I have trouble with acne and this didn't cause any issues. Must try!
Theresa O.
Maricopa
I have dry, flaky skin on my forehead and nose that even after exfoliating and moisturizing wouldn't go away. I purchased Korres Golden Krocus to help my help my skin and I was amazed how well it worked. After only a couple days my forehead and nose were no longer flaky!
Jacqueline B.
I was torn when buying this because as an ingredients snob I was a bit meh on the ingredients for the price (and a serum with mica in it would typically put it automatically in my hard no category) but the packaging and story/marketing behind this suckered me in. That said I have gladly purchased and re-purchased this serum in the year and a half since it's launch. I use this semi regularly to regularly - if my skin is breaking out I use it religiously as something in it agrees with my skin so much that I find any breakouts heal infinitely quicker and help any random cystic acne not come to a full head/start healing before it gets bad. An HG product for sure!
Sierra M.
Big bear lake, CA
Absolutely amazing serum! It smells beautiful and works perfectly on sensitive skin! It will leave your skin looking like a glowing magical unicorn with glittering fairy tears(in a good way)! It’s a bit steep price wise but I love it! It’s definitely a serum I would recommend! Everyone give it a try! It’s that amazing and smells beautiful!KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️t is very gentle and soothing for the skin. As soon as I️ use I️t I feel like it’s working. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and this works perfectly with I️t! A brand I trust and would recommend this to anyone!
Courtney M.
I got this in a Sephora Play box. I really enjoyed the smell, but the actual product broke out my face. I ended up using it up on my chest/ neck and shoulders. I liked the dropper applicator! That was fun! I wouldn’t repurchase this product.
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Madalina O.
brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?