BY KORRES #47 in Face Serums

A precious golden serum infused with the immense antioxidant power of 1-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all signs of ageing.

Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, glycerin, polyglyceryl-5 laurate, propanediol, alphaisomethyl ionone, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, caprylyl glycol, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, copper lysinate/prolinate, crocus sativus stigma extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, hexapeptide-11, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, methylglucoside phosphate, mica, parfum/ fragrance, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, tamarindus indica seed gum, xanthan gum.

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those who hav...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and p...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I received this product in a beauty subscription bag. It was gentle on the skin, and had a light perfume smell, which I didn't mind. The tiny dropper bottle was so cute, and made it easy to apply the product.The glitter inside was pretty, but didn't transfer on to the skin, which was fine with me.  I didn't really get any results after using this though. After drying, this left a tacky residue on my skin, which felt gross and made me want to wash it off.  I won't be buying the full size.
Brittany B.
I received this in a subscription box and i did like it, but didnt love it enough to buy it. It didnt make my face feel smooth and thats what i like. Its made with a rare like krockus flower that is supposed to help with aging. I loved the little dropper bottle and it is a liquid with glitter in.it, but dosent make much glitter on the skin. It smells very strong like a strong musk perfume which i did not like, but it did however feel somewhat refreshing on the skin, but felt a bit tacky on the skin.
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I will forever worship this serum.its a $100 but I just cannot beat the smell or how it makes my skin feel.everytime I go to Sephora I ask for a sample because it’s that good!highly recommend this! It’s freakin magical!Makes me feel like a mini beautiful unicorn!!KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
This serum was fabulous. I have small fine lines above my brows and these deeper set smile lines around my mouth (deep for a 20 year old), and my foundation ALWAYS settles. Like ALWAYS. So I tried this serum, and within the first week of trying this my smile lines started to lift! My foundation wasn’t settling like it used to! Definitely recommend.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t like the consistency of this serum as it was really sticky and tacky once on the skin. I didn’t think it went well under my other products and make up. I read some people didn’t like the smell but I didn’t notice any obnoxious smell. wasn’t a fan of the texture and didn’t see any differences using the product.
Emily H.
Minneapolis
I can't believe I paid full price for this but I had to after using the sample I received in my ipsy bag. My redness and acne scars are barely noticeable anymore. my skin is moisturized and youthful. Even my dermatologist noticed my skin looked better than usual. I have trouble with acne and this didn't cause any issues. Must try!
Theresa O.
Maricopa
I have dry, flaky skin on my forehead and nose that even after exfoliating and moisturizing wouldn't go away. I purchased Korres Golden Krocus to help my help my skin and I was amazed how well it worked. After only a couple days my forehead and nose were no longer flaky!
Jacqueline B.
I was torn when buying this because as an ingredients snob I was a bit meh on the ingredients for the price (and a serum with mica in it would typically put it automatically in my hard no category) but the packaging and story/marketing behind this suckered me in. That said I have gladly purchased and re-purchased this serum in the year and a half since it's launch. I use this semi regularly to regularly - if my skin is breaking out I use it religiously as something in it agrees with my skin so much that I find any breakouts heal infinitely quicker and help any random cystic acne not come to a full head/start healing before it gets bad. An HG product for sure!
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
I enjoyed this product. It is a serum that layers well under a facial oil. Absorbing quickly it doesn’t irritate or make my skin break out. It gives my skin a pretty glow. I recommend buying from Sephora, as buying directly from the company has not worked out for me.
Amanda G.
I got a sample of this in my PLAY! by Sephora box and I was honestly expecting more from this product. It was nice but you have to use a bit more compared to other serums. The packaging is nice, high quality. I’m not sure if I would buy it again but I would try it again to consider it again for sure.
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Madalina O.
brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?