BY KORRES #68 in Face Serums

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A precious golden serum infused with the immense antioxidant power of 1-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all signs of ageing.

Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, glycerin, polyglyceryl-5 laurate, propanediol, alphaisomethyl ionone, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, caprylyl glycol, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, copper lysinate/prolinate, crocus sativus stigma extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, hexapeptide-11, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, methylglucoside phosphate, mica, parfum/ fragrance, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, tamarindus indica seed gum, xanthan gum.

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily sk...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda C.
Sephora used to have this as part of their beauty bazaar. I’d always wanted to try it but couldn’t afford that price point, so I got the sample immediately. I have some deep creases in my forehead as well as fine lines near my mouth, not to mention super textured skin caused by acne scars, and using this every day made a visual difference in how smooth my skin looked with and without makeup. It also didn’t make me break out and I have pretty sensitive skin. I was able to make that sample stretch for about a month because it takes the tiniest drop to cover your face. In fact, I loved it so much that I spent the remaining 400 points I had to buy 4 more! I’m definitely getting the full size bottle when I can afford it.
Kassandra R.
Jackson, NJ
This is by far my favorite serum I have ever used. This is going to sound dramatic, but it’s true, no other products or combination of products have ever made my skin glow and transform the way this did. Unfortunately, I received a sample of it and finished it all and did not repurchase only because the full size comes with a rather hefty price tag. That’s this products only downfall.
madeaya g.
little chute
I heard whisper of the Golden Krocus elixir and the wonderful things that it was capable of doing and knew I had to give it a try. So I got my first bottle and I was obsessed. The smell, the feel, the results, the beautiful packaging. And then I bought my second bottle and the consistency of my skin totally started to change and it was incredible! I highly recommend any one who is on the hunt for a “do it all” product to seek this one out.
Heather N.
Columbia
THERE.ARE.NO.WORDS!!! I got a tiny sample of this in my sephora play box and it's amazing. I use it after my toner and before my moisturizer and it's just great. Its thin, spreadable, with no odd consistancy or feel on the skin after but smooth. It has a smell that I cant explain but it smells good to me. This in a large size is $90-190 and I def cant afford that as a single mana but I know its something I want to splurge on if the time comes.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t like the consistency of this serum as it was really sticky and tacky once on the skin. I didn’t think it went well under my other products and make up. I read some people didn’t like the smell but I didn’t notice any obnoxious smell. wasn’t a fan of the texture and didn’t see any differences using the product.
Jacqueline B.
I was torn when buying this because as an ingredients snob I was a bit meh on the ingredients for the price (and a serum with mica in it would typically put it automatically in my hard no category) but the packaging and story/marketing behind this suckered me in. That said I have gladly purchased and re-purchased this serum in the year and a half since it's launch. I use this semi regularly to regularly - if my skin is breaking out I use it religiously as something in it agrees with my skin so much that I find any breakouts heal infinitely quicker and help any random cystic acne not come to a full head/start healing before it gets bad. An HG product for sure!
Bianca R.
Oxnard
This is an amazing serum great for using on its own or before your moisturizers. I also like to use this as a primer. I was able to find at Sephora and they also have little bundle deals where you can get other products along with a small serum which is what prompted me to buy the larger one once I had sampled it.
Sara M.
Omaha
Korres is in my top 3 favorite skincare brands I love their products and Golden krocus is a big reason why I started using them this product does it disappoint it does the job and more I would recommend to everyone even my enemies no one shouldn’t have this product
Logan L.
When I applied the Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum, my skin was so SMOOTH, and my skin looked more radiant! My redness is basically gone but the smell is a little ify... but I would definitely be buying again!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I got this in my sephora play box, I was hesitant on using at first, but once I tried it I immediately thought what an amazing serum. This has made my skin look amazing!! My skin is more refined and glowing. Definitely recommend this product. However this is a pricey product and I most likely will not buy it.
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Madalina O.
brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?

back