BY KORRES

A precious golden serum infused with the immense antioxidant power of 1-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all signs of ageing.

Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, glycerin, polyglyceryl-5 laurate, propanediol, alphaisomethyl ionone, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, caprylyl glycol, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, copper lysinate/prolinate, crocus sativus stigma extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, hexapeptide-11, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, methylglucoside phosphate, mica, parfum/ fragrance, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, tamarindus indica seed gum, xanthan gum.

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily sk...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Amanda C.
Sephora used to have this as part of their beauty bazaar. I’d always wanted to try it but couldn’t afford that price point, so I got the sample immediately. I have some deep creases in my forehead as well as fine lines near my mouth, not to mention super textured skin caused by acne scars, and using this every day made a visual difference in how smooth my skin looked with and without makeup. It also didn’t make me break out and I have pretty sensitive skin. I was able to make that sample stretch for about a month because it takes the tiniest drop to cover your face. In fact, I loved it so much that I spent the remaining 400 points I had to buy 4 more! I’m definitely getting the full size bottle when I can afford it.
madeaya g.
little chute
I heard whisper of the Golden Krocus elixir and the wonderful things that it was capable of doing and knew I had to give it a try. So I got my first bottle and I was obsessed. The smell, the feel, the results, the beautiful packaging. And then I bought my second bottle and the consistency of my skin totally started to change and it was incredible! I highly recommend any one who is on the hunt for a “do it all” product to seek this one out.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t like the consistency of this serum as it was really sticky and tacky once on the skin. I didn’t think it went well under my other products and make up. I read some people didn’t like the smell but I didn’t notice any obnoxious smell. wasn’t a fan of the texture and didn’t see any differences using the product.
Leslie M.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE this serum!! I use it after toning and before moisturizing, and it instantly plumps any fine lines, leaves my skin feeling incredibly supple, and I have a sort of glow all day after using this. I have very oily skin, and my skin never feels greasy after using this product, just incredibly smooth and soft. I’ve also noticed my pores seem less congested when i use this. The packaging is great- I never feel like the dropper wastes any product and I’m able to distribute it on my skin really evenly. This serum does everything it says it will do, and I can not recommend it highly enough.
Alin R.
This elixer is really nice. I always feel fancy using it because I learned the krocus flower it comes from only blooms once a year so it’s pretty rare. Anyway, it smells nice and is very light weight which is nice for anyone that doesn’t like any heavy products. My favorite way to apply this would be to massage it into my hands and pressing it into my skin after my toner. It targetsy main concern which is uneven skin tone but also helps with fine lines and wrinkles. I definitely recommend this!
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I will forever worship this serum.its a $100 but I just cannot beat the smell or how it makes my skin feel.everytime I go to Sephora I ask for a sample because it’s that good!highly recommend this! It’s freakin magical!Makes me feel like a mini beautiful unicorn!!KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
This product has a very strong scent, almost floral, that can be a bit obnoxious. It sinks into the skin pretty fast, and only using it a few times, I haven't noticed much of a change (and I only received a mini size)
Theresa K.
Mariposa
Purchased at: Sephora
This feels so luxurious going on, and it smells like heaven. A little goes a long way and it leaves your skin glowing, hydrated and evens skin tone. I love Korres products, they are one of my favorite skin care lines. They are always gentle on my sensitive skin, but use unique nature-based ingredients that have fantastic anti-aging properties.
Shirley C.
Received a sample of this from a Sephora play box and didn't get a chance to try it until now. I see some people complained about the smell, but I absolutely loved it. What I didn't love was the stickiness and tackiness of the product when applied on the face. I also didn't like the golden glittery specks for when I apply it in the morning. The stickiness made my face look really shiny the whole day.
Kristian S.
Yonkers, NY
Anyone who has extreme sensitivity and redness this is great for. The saffron in it helps with healing the sling very well if it’s been irritable in anyway. It’s def worth the price when purchasing it.
Madalina O.
brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?