BY KORRES #63 in Face Serums

A precious golden serum infused with the immense antioxidant power of 1-day fresh Greek saffron to universally correct all signs of ageing.

Aqua/water/eau, alcohol denat., pentylene glycol, glycerin, polyglyceryl-5 laurate, propanediol, alphaisomethyl ionone, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, caprylyl glycol, ci 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, copper lysinate/prolinate, crocus sativus stigma extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, hexapeptide-11, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, methylglucoside phosphate, mica, parfum/ fragrance, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium benzoate, sodium carboxymethyl beta-glucan, sodium hyaluronate, tamarindus indica seed gum, xanthan gum.

• I received a deluxe sample of this in the past. But those...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily sk...3 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Everyday two times a day?1 Answers
Vince's girl R.
Carpinteria, CA
I really like it and so does my skin it just drinks it up ..... it does work everyone my husband who never notices anything said wow that stuff is really working because as all us women know we have a drawer full of products that don't work but this one does you only need a couple drops and some moisturizer they have really good ones from their line..... I'll review a few ..... but if your thinking of purchasing this product I would!
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I received this product in a beauty subscription bag. It was gentle on the skin, and had a light perfume smell, which I didn't mind. The tiny dropper bottle was so cute, and made it easy to apply the product.The glitter inside was pretty, but didn't transfer on to the skin, which was fine with me.  I didn't really get any results after using this though. After drying, this left a tacky residue on my skin, which felt gross and made me want to wash it off.  I won't be buying the full size.
madeaya g.
little chute
I heard whisper of the Golden Krocus elixir and the wonderful things that it was capable of doing and knew I had to give it a try. So I got my first bottle and I was obsessed. The smell, the feel, the results, the beautiful packaging. And then I bought my second bottle and the consistency of my skin totally started to change and it was incredible! I highly recommend any one who is on the hunt for a “do it all” product to seek this one out.
Devon B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I bought this because an employee at Sephora highly recommended it for me and my skin type. I immediately fell in love with this product! It is so luxurious and the smell is just heavenly to me! My skin loves it! It absorbs right in so quick and easily. I love how it made my skin look and feel. It is pricey but, it’s one of my favorite products and I don’t mind splurging for it. Definitely give it a try!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn’t like the consistency of this serum as it was really sticky and tacky once on the skin. I didn’t think it went well under my other products and make up. I read some people didn’t like the smell but I didn’t notice any obnoxious smell. wasn’t a fan of the texture and didn’t see any differences using the product.
Jacqueline B.
I was torn when buying this because as an ingredients snob I was a bit meh on the ingredients for the price (and a serum with mica in it would typically put it automatically in my hard no category) but the packaging and story/marketing behind this suckered me in. That said I have gladly purchased and re-purchased this serum in the year and a half since it's launch. I use this semi regularly to regularly - if my skin is breaking out I use it religiously as something in it agrees with my skin so much that I find any breakouts heal infinitely quicker and help any random cystic acne not come to a full head/start healing before it gets bad. An HG product for sure!
Sara M.
Omaha
Korres is in my top 3 favorite skincare brands I love their products and Golden krocus is a big reason why I started using them this product does it disappoint it does the job and more I would recommend to everyone even my enemies no one shouldn’t have this product
Madi S.
York
I seriously love this so so much. I got a sample of this and after I used it I had to get fulls ice of it. I bought the full size at Sephora and the only downfall is this product is about $100 which is very pricey. But I bought it and would for sure recommend this! I will repurchase when I run out!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I got this in my sephora play box, I was hesitant on using at first, but once I tried it I immediately thought what an amazing serum. This has made my skin look amazing!! My skin is more refined and glowing. Definitely recommend this product. However this is a pricey product and I most likely will not buy it.
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I will forever worship this serum.its a $100 but I just cannot beat the smell or how it makes my skin feel.everytime I go to Sephora I ask for a sample because it’s that good!highly recommend this! It’s freakin magical!Makes me feel like a mini beautiful unicorn!!KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Can it be worn under daily make up and not cause oily silks ?
Sarah S.
Does this have a scent? What results have you seen?
Madalina O.
brampton , ON
I have been wanting to try this elixir but I have oily skin and prone to breakouts. Has anyone that's oily has tried it? And what results do you get?
Shari S.
I have a two part question. 1) Does this work for dry to combination skin and 2) Is there any particular way to apply this to the face? Thank you
Candice B.
Winter Park, FL
Does this work well for women in their early 30s with a recent onset of adult acne?