KORRES Evening Primrose Eye Cream SPF 6 uploaded by Theresa G.

BY KORRES

Evening Primrose eye cream for the reduction of fine lines and dark circles, SPF 6.

A velvety cream that shields and brightens up the eye area. Evening primrose, in combination with vitamin C, stimulates collagen synthesis, thus plumping fine lines. The synergistic action of vitamin K1 and Ruscus promotes blood microcirculation illuminating the under-eye area and gradually erasing dark circles. The natural sunscreen Zinc oxide prevents premature skin ageing, while diffusing a light whitening concealer-like effect.

Aqua, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Glyceryl Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Laurate,
Cocoglycerides, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Olive Oil (Olea Europea) Unsaponifiables, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cetyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Parfum, Phytonadione, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

• Does this help with dark circles?1 Answers
  • Does ur eye cream dry white? like thick looking lotion? a...1 Answers
Tres S.
Los Angeles, CA
I should start by saying, the concept of a separate eye cream has always irritated me.

Buuuut I continue to use them.

And I've tried a lot of them. Most times, I'm left thinking, "I'm an idiot, why am I spending my money on separate cream for my eyes?!" Because it really did seem pointless. I hadn't noticed anything significant from it's use.

Then I tried this product. As a sample.

And i love it. A little goes a long way. I find the texture to be perfect. Moisturizing without being greasy. I can use it under my makeup and it does cause creasing. With continued use, I did find that it improved the texture around my eyes. And now I can say, "Ok, I get it, I see the value in an eye cream now".

The only question I have is, could I slather this all over my face?

Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I have used this for a week and so far it does what it says. I have been using it twice a day and my eyes look better. Don't be deterred by the price. The tube is huge (much bigger than most other eye creams) and a little goes a long way.
Jess G.
For some reason this brand adds ingredients that give a horrible smell to their line. I've tried 3 different samples from them and I tossed them all. Not worth the smell! The worst is the Greek yogurt primer ewww can't stand it. Maybe if they did an splendid job, but belive me it's not worth the hype 👎
Theresa G.
I came across this eye cream and decided to try it out. Although it works extremely well and I have seen a great results within 3 days the smell is not so pleasant. For some this might be a big concern but for other the price you pay for beauty : )
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I really liked this product, I had never used it before buy it out of curiosity to see how it was and I can say that I really liked.
Angie B.
Culver City, CA
Works great, makes my undereyes look bright and younger. Product is a little more expensive than I'd like to spend on an eye cream.
Victoria H.
Leaves the skin around eyes at a natural base like the reset of your skin helps have a even skin tone!
Cherish A.
I LOVE this eye cream, it feels rich and moisturizing and I've noticed that it's helped smooth my fine lines. I'm 30 and I want to do my best to preserve and care for the skin under my eyes. I find this works great under my concealer too!
Danielle R.
I find this product just isn't moisturizing enough for nighttime. I use it in the morning. Can leave a sticky/tacky feeling under the eyes. I would not repurchase this product again for my skin care needs
Sandra R.
A little goes a long way. Excellent cream to treat dark circles and reduce puffiness. Eye area is more hydrated and firms I just find it pricey
Sabina I.
Does ur eye cream dry white? like thick looking lotion? and how long have you been using this product? I have had this product for a while but never used it yet.
Maranda C.
Does this help with dark circles?