KORRES Equisetum 24h Deodorant

24h deodorant protection that respects skin balance. With natural deodorant actives and Equisetum extract that offer effective protection against sweat and body odor. The active ingredient bisabolol, prevents skin irritation and leaves skin hydrated and soft. Aluminum salts free. No marks.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Distarch Phosphate, C14-22 Alcohols, Saccharomyces Ferment, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate, Triethyl Citrate, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Bisabolol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glyceryl Caprate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Myristyl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Zingiber Ofcinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Equisetum 24h Deodorant!
How would you rate this product?
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
I'll start by saying that I sweat a lot and if I don't wear deodorant, it's pretty obvious. I just had a baby, so I'm worried about the harsh chemicals in most deodorants, particularly the metal content. I've tried a number of natural deodorants and none of them really work well without 3 + applications a day. Korres is about the same, but there are a few things I like about it over some of the others like Kiss My Face or Tom's of Maine. The scent is great. The rollerball gives even application. There aren't any white marks. It works for about 6 hours, but after that odor sets in. This is better than other natural deodorants, but still not great. The price doesn't justify the product for me, hence 3 stars.
Emily B.
Cornelius, NC
Purchased at: KORRES
There’s is no strong perfume smell which I enjoy because my underarms are very sensitive to fragrance. And I find it fairly nice to use although it is a liquid and took me a little longer to get used to than just a natural stick deodorant. It is just pretty pricey. Like around $20 which is rough considering you can go through it pretty fast. But if most natural deodorants don’t seem to work well this one may help you! I have had the best luck with this kind. Especially in serious heat.
Carrie P.
This is a great deodorant! I try to purchase ones without aluminum because of the chance of skin cancer. I use this almost every day and it works wonderfully. It has a nice light scent. I’m not a super sweaty person in my armpits and don’t get body odor a ton. I do, however, need a bit of a stronger product in the warm summer months. I bought this at TJ MAXX.
Kate H.
Fremont, CA
I love this because it has more natural ingredients. I tried the toms deodorant and it didn't work as well for me. But this lasts well for me and I feel like for the price you pay you are getting the better ingredients. But I do notice if I'm doing extra heavy lifting I will have to reapply.
vivi W.
Absolutely love this deodorant! I have been through two of these and let me tell you they literally last a year if not more. (Aka bang for your buck) love how it rolls on and doesn’t stain your clothes. Dries in seconds! Must buy if you haven’t yet!
Dallas W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I've tried several healthier deodorants lately and this one has been my fave. I didn't think I would like the wet rollerball deal but it's been totally fine. It dries quickly. I am up running around at work for 12 hours and I don't start stinking with this. With some others I have had to carry my deodorant with me. It also lasted a couple months at least and didn't dry out like I've seen some other people mention.
S M.
Mount Kisco, NY
Great scent, beautiful packaging, kinda long lasting. That's about it. The glass bottle is a nice touch but probably is what is increasing this average liquid deodorant's price. It is great for sensitive skin and rolls on nicely (but takes a while to sink in). Hard for me to judge how well it works for covering or preventing odors as that is fortunately not something that often happens to me. It's a nice product if you want a natural deodorant and want to splurge on something (that is--when you want to splurge why would it be on a deodorant tho??)
Roberta D.
I have been looking for a product taht is not an anti-perspirant and doesn't contain aluminum for a long time now and ths is the best alternative so far because it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin, but... it doesn't work that well as a deodorant. It loses effect in 2-3 hours.

Looking for your answer?