KORRES Cucumber De-Puffing Eye Mask uploaded by Emily T.KORRES Cucumber De-Puffing Eye Mask uploaded by Ida-Maria_Aalto A.KORRES Cucumber De-Puffing Eye Mask uploaded by Sophia K.

BY KORRES

A refreshing gel mask that hydrates and detoxifies the delicate eye area.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellul Ose, Panthenol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Benzyl Alcohol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Escin, Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lecithin, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Maltodextrin, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

kim g.
New Britain
i kept this in the fridge and used it every morning in my skincare routine (after washing face and toner and before moisturizer) and it was cooling and helped get rid of puffyness and dark circles under my eyes. the brand is pretty expensive but very effective! would definitely repurchase
Malia M.
This eye mask is quite refreshing and cooling when you put it on. I do appreciate that about this mask. I typically use it a couple times a week and it feels nice but I haven't seen any serious results. I probably will use it up because  liked it enough but I don't see myself repurchasing it.
Julie G.
Korres is a great brand when it comes to skin treatment . It is not too expensive as compared to the great effects on the skin. This eye mask is infused with cucumber essence and smells great. I use it twice a week and I've find it perfect in treating the dark circles and eye puffiness . I've also used the korres collagen eye masks and I'm impressed . I would definitely buy it again and recommend others to give it a try
jae C.
I stay up late and the puffy under eye bags are proof. If I need to look "put together" and glamorous, I love to use this mask in my pre-game prep. It is effective and refreshing. I love the way it smells (event if that is irrelevant) and it has such a cooling sensation that it really is quite a treat.
Halley L.
Refreshing and perfect for mornings or sometimes, right before bed! I don't think it's a miracle product, but it is pleasant to use and definitely has found its place in my daily routine. I would repurchase, but would also like to look around for something even better.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Korres has amazing products and this is one that hits the books for me. It's not only natural feeling it's so soothing and it's amazing. Perfect for when you eat too much salt and your puffy or if maybe you've been crying the night before. Takes the puff right away!
Julia M.
I suffer from some pretty terrible allergies from time to time. This stuff really does help to take care, de puff, and just plain soothe what Mother Nature is putting me through several months out of the year. I'd pick it up again!
Jenny W.
Dallas , TX
Yayyyy this is a new favorite of mine I love the stuff it's so light almost like nothing is there is a gel formula so it soaks in super fast and it just smells delicious and makes me feel like I am doing something good for my skin
Apurva s.
I don't usually have puffy eyes but I at times have them whenever I don't get enough sleep. I use this mask to get an instant relief from the puffy eyes and they end up looking less stressed out and fresh
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Korres has some of the best skin care products. This eye cream is really nice because it has a fresh scent that makes you feel rejuvenated. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy this again!
Leslie G.
Montebello, CA
Where can I buy this product?!
jessica B.
Wondering If This Eye Mask From Korres Is Worth Buying. I See That It Has Calendula In It, I Love That. Do You Wash This Off Since It's A Mask? Would Love To Hear What You Think About It. Does It De-Puff? Or Is There Something Better ?