KORRES Cherry Lip Gloss

Hydrating, non-sticky lip gloss with Cherry and Jojoba oils, offering an intense, luminous effect, while vitamins E and C offer antioxidant protection.

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Synthetic Wax, Silica, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer (VP/Hexadecene Copolymer), Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Anise Alcohol, Aroma (Flavor), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Lauryl PCA, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/- (May Contain) MICA, CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

DooEs this product have a strong smell?
Is this brand any good?
Start your review of KORRES Cherry Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...this will be my exception. This is the only lip gloss that is actually hydrating and not sticky at all. My lips have never felt so soft without having to exfoliate them or apply tons of lip balm. This color is great for every day wear and is a great dupe for MAC Shanghai Spice lipstick which is actually too dry. I plan on buying more shades!in reviews
Danielle R.
Rensselaer, IN
KORRES Cherry Lip Gloss uploaded by Danielle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Nude
This formula is everything I love in a lipgloss. It has JUST the right amount of pigment. Just the right amount of shine. No glitter. It's super moisturizing, long-lasting, and definitely NOT sticky by any means. It also contains vitamins C and E!! It has a nice, subtle fragrance. I love the size of the product, as well. Too many glosses I don't use up before they start to get a little clumpy. While this has plenty of product, I feel I'll definitely use it all up (and then buy more)!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Orange, Coral, Nude, Other
I love some of their cherry lip glosses, but I had one that started to leak and I don't know why. It's always standing upright. Despite that the lip glosses definitely smell like cherries. Nice opacity, not thick, but a bit sticky.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Coral
I love this gloss formula. It has a nice fruity scent, isn’t overly sticky and has just the right amount of opaqueness. I have used up one tube and would love to find some other shades to try. I definitely recommend.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Ahhh this product is so yummy!!! They have a variety of colors and they taste and smell great! It's super hydrating as well! I'm a repeat user of the lip oils and I swear by them!
Athena D.
Brighton, MA
These are great. Found them at an amazing price at TJ max! Great quality , easy to apply and not too goopy!
s A.
The color is a very coral, very pastel, and would suit people with neutral or bluer undertones pretty well. It's moisturizing and very glossy, not sticky at all.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Love the pay off! Super cute. I got this at a sample sale in NYC of theirs. Paired with nail polish that matches!
Cassie H.
Auburn, GA
Smells really nice and sweet , great color and very moisturizing. Would definitely recommend this for anyone.
Michelle V.
Really nice color. This color is more of a summery type of color and it's really good and smooth on the lips
Araceli R.
Parlier, CA
Review for: Nude
This is such a nice lip gloss! I love this natural looking color. I'm not huge on wearing a lot of gloss but a touch of this in the center of the lip looks great. It smells nice and does not disappoint.