BY KORRES

Hydrating, long-wearing cheek tint with conditioning and smoothing benefits. An extension to Korres’ iconic Lip Butter, Cheek Butters deliver a radiant and hydrating flush of long-lasting color to your complexion. Natural Shea Butter restores skin’s suppleness and increases moisture while guava extract, rich in vitamin C, provides antioxidant benefits. Whether worn alone, under powder blush, or combined to create a custom color, the result is a luminous glow that lasts.

It is formulated without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Fragrances
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petrochemicals
  • Phthalates
  • GMOs

Triclosan In a playful nod to Korres’ Greek heritage, the shade names reference the Greek words for “love” and “joy” and the lit-from-within glow that results from pure happiness. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Is this really pigmented or sheer? Thinking of purchasing...1 Answers
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love the color and look this product gives me. I use this a lot and it works great with my light or tan skin. No matter what. I love how durable and long lasting it stays on. It is gorgeous. It really looks natural and doesn't stand out. It makes my face look so amazing. It is healthy with good ingredients and makes my cheeks look great!! I highly recommend this product!
Briana C.
Frisco, TX
I have combo-oily skin and this has been the first cream blush I've tried that actually lasts on my skin all day without breaking me out or just looking plain greasy. It leaves a nice, naturally dewy finish and blends into my BB Cream so easily, I love it!
Katelin H.
This such an awesome product! It really works well and is true to itself! I highly highly highly recommend it! It's amazing
Melissa B.
Hammond, LA
Ok to be fair Korress is the bomb! But as far as this particular product it's pigment is to light it's more like a lip balm.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
The pigment is on point! A little goes a long way long lasting and soft like butter really recommend this
Elizabeth L.
Salem, Or
Is this really pigmented or sheer? Thinking of purchasing this..