BY KORRES

A rich, luxurious cream enriched with shea butter. These beautifully scented, creamy body butters are enriched with shea butter and quince extract to soften, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin. Sunflower, almond, and avocado oils nourish, thus helping to improve elasticity and smoothness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Korres Body Butter deeply moisturizes and can be used all over the body. It is ideal for dry elbows, heels, and knees.

Amanda F.
West Columbia
I like this brand because it is mainly natural. The scent is light and not overall sweet. It is a good moisturizer for average dry skin. In the winter, I do add coconut oil to moisturize my skin and then layer lotion.
Marlena E.
Best lotion ever. I use it everyday for dry hands, elbows and feet. It smells amazing and the ingredients are gentle enough to be used on your face. This is best purchased as a set. Hsn frequently has bundle options. I use this so much I have it on auto shipping.
Billie G.
I love this body butter it makes my skin so soft and it makes me smell delightful! I love the smell of shea butter 😍
Stephanie L.
Salinas
I love this creams it does wonders on myself and children I recommend it to others who have dry skin......
Kim B.
Kelowna
Beautiful smell. Great consistency and not greasy at all. Reasonable price also. Available at my local Shoppers.
Donia D.
Tunisie
Where can i get it from ?/
Shiza Arslan A.
baltimorw
Is this hand cream ?
Rym E.
saida
Where can I get it from?
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Has anyone actually tried this on their heels?? Actually curious if this helped? Ive previously used a product I ordered from a sales company.
JOY C.
Lancaster, PA
I know it says it's enriched with Shea butter, but has anyone had any breakouts from using this?