BY KORRES

A rich, luxurious cream enriched with shea butter. These beautifully scented, creamy body butters are enriched with shea butter and quince extract to soften, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin. Sunflower, almond, and avocado oils nourish, thus helping to improve elasticity and smoothness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Korres Body Butter deeply moisturizes and can be used all over the body. It is ideal for dry elbows, heels, and knees. see more...

Aleia M.
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Best body butter on the market! It absorbs fast without leaving your skin feeling oily. It moisturizers very well and lasts a long time. The scent is light and not overly sweet. While this line might be a little expensive for some, it's worth the extra bucks.
savannah G.
savannah G.
Korres has a very good formula for very thick, moisturizing lotions. They leave my hands felling so soft. The only thing that I can see being a problem would be the scent that may irritate some petiole since it is so strong . I would recommend this product to people looking for a scented moisturizer because it gets the job done perfectly!
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this cream! I purchased the small size to keep in my purse. I have dry skin and it always makes my skin feel so soft and it smells delicious! The smell actually stays for hours but it is not over powering. I will purchase in th  large size as well. Best of all, it will not leave your skin sticky.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is one of my favorite body lotions! The scent is light and will not over power other fragrances. The lotion is extremely moisturizing, so I do not have to reapply throughout the day. I would and have bought this on several occasions.
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Your skin will feel so soft and moisturized using this body butter. Just glides on your skin, no greasy residue. The smell is delicious! I get the set of this scent at HSN.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Canton, IL
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I use this and the Vanilla alternately after I shower and it keeps my skin super soft. I enjoy that the scent is light. The formula is thick and a little goes a long way.
zayna d.
zayna d.
This product does an amazing job at moisturizing my dry skin! It smells great as an added bonus. I originally received this in a set as a gift but I have continually purchased it as it has become a daily part of my beauty regimen.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
This body butter is to die for! It's thick and creamy and makes your skin hydrated for hours , smells great and is decently priced
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Beverly
I love the Korres body butters. They leave your skin exceptionally silky smooth. They also smell heavenly.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Wadsworth, OH
Love love this lotion! Its smells amazing and texture of the lotion is perfect. Its not oily or slimy at all. Its the right amount of moisture.