Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream 1.35 oz uploaded by Karen B.Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream 1.35 oz uploaded by Katie L.

BY KORRES #90 in Night Cream

A rich firming, contouring, and lifting night cream powered by a proprietary blend of active and patented ingredients for advanced results. This luxurious cream works overnight, the optimal time for skin to receive intense treatment, delivering a continuous dose of black pine actives while you sleep for advanced firming, contouring, and lifting action to boost skin firmness, resist deep wrinkles, and prevent sagging. The formula was discovered by blending the highly active and efficacious black pine extract with a proprietary blend containing eight unique active ingredients, five of which are patented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This clinically proven firming solution features the soft scent of warm wood and sensuous vanilla which gently dissipates as the product penetrates deeply into skin. This product does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, is not tested on animals, and is recommended for all skin types. Research results: - During two years of primary clinical research, KORRES Research Lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols maintain the elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied Among women who tested this product: - 100% would replace their existing firming cream with KORRES Black Pine see more...

Buy on Sephora
Keshia K.
Sebastopol, CA
If you can get over the smell, then quickly add this to your skincare routine! At first, I wasn’t sure I was going to like this product. While pretty much all Korres products have a strong smell, the Black Pine Line takes the cake. I first received a sample and the moment I put it on I was in near tears! The smell was so strong. But I powered through and after about five minutes the smell started to fade. I used every night for about a week and loved the initial results. Bought a full size shortly after. I feel like my skin is refreshed every morning and the fine lines around my mouth looked less noticeable after about a month. Word to the wise: don’t put too close to eyes! It stings like nothing else. I also highly recommend the black pine eye cream!
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars is because of how heavy it felt on my face. Having oily/combo skin, I am always looking for a good night cream that doesn't leave my face shiny in the morning or clog my pores. This cream smells amazing, feels amazing on the skin, it was just too thick for my skin. I did, however, see a significant lift in my face and a decrease in my fine lines after continued use. If you have dry skin, you will love this night cream!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Got this as a sample ftom Sephora. It is very thick and has a strong perfumy scent. It reminds me of a mature perfume. It dissipated after a while. The cream pills if you put too much on. It did hVe my skin feel super soft when I woke up. I did nor see much firming bur I did like the eay my skin felt. I have combo skin.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This is a great nighttime cream, after giving my review from using three nights in a row. The downsides of this cream are; a very powerful scent, almost unbearable. It's not a bad scent, but I'm not a person who wants to only smell like the cream I have one. Another con is the thickness. For my face, personally, I will fall in love with a light, creamy moisturizer, that doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This on the other hand makes my face feel too greasy. The creaminess does keep the skin from drying, but for me, it's not my personal preference. Hydration from this cream is a win though!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
My new HG Night Cream! I started using this cream, the serum and the greek yogurt cleanser and I am beyond impressed. Within a couple of weeks my skin looks BEAUTIFUL- more soft, plump, clear and radiant. I love skincare and Korres is top of the line. This night cream is thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin and sinks in instead of sitting on top. Also, it smells AMAZING- I know some people don't like heavy scents but I find this dark floral scent to be really relaxing. Will definitely repurchase all products and a few more (day moisturizer, eye cream and oil).
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I got this as a sample from Sephora and I was really surprised by how much I like this! The scent isn't overpowering to me, and I tend to be pretty sensitive to smells (too strong and they trigger migraines for me). It feels really moisturizing and I can feel my skin tightening. I do recommend using it at night and not during the day - when I wake up after using it my skin feels amazing, but when I tried it as a day cream just for S&G's it was a little too heavy. I think it works best when it can do its thing while you're sleeping.
Nadia S.
This is my HG nighttime moisturizer. IT ACTUALLY FIRMS! I had never experienced a product that actually firmed my skin before I tried this moisturizer, so I assumed that was a gimmick to get people to buy products. But this actually does it! It's very hydrating too, and just makes my skin look and feel so much better. It also smells really nice, this product can do no wrong!
Angela D.
I absolutely LOVE this night cream! It has natural ingredients and truly hydrates the skin without added components like dimenticone. My normally dry skin feels so soft and smooth after applying this product. Ive read some reviews regarding the scent that were not favorable, but personally I love it! I was drawn to this product for its formula, results, and calming and intriguing scent. Although pricey, this night cream is a Holy Grail product for me!
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
In no way do I need wrinkle prevention at this age but this product really helped me skin in the winter months from dehydration & eczema defects. It smells so good. The scent is very present so if you're sensitive to scents this needs getting use to. It smells very woody & divine! It's thick & moisturizing! & that's all I needed! I wake up to my skin full & bouncy! & the scent still lingers on your skin. It's a blessing!
Rachel G.
Ocala, FL
I have only been using this product for a few weeks, and I have not yet noticed too much of a difference. I tried this product based off the recommendation of a friend who swears by this left and right! It's a little expensive, but I hope that it will pay off in the end.
nicole v.
Can it cure acne? Is it okay for 16 years old?
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Does this simply firm or tame expression lines as well? Thanks! Feel free to respond here or directly at my little blog LovelywithLupus dot blogspot dot com
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Does this really make a difference and what type skin?