Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamKorres
Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream

KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream

A rich firming, contouring, anti-wrinkle night cream using a proprietary blend of natural active ingredients for overnight results.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triheptanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Oleyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Vp Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Nigra Bud/Needle Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluceptate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

Has anyone tried a recent formula? I used to love the smell but got one recently and it smelled awful!!! Is the terrible smell just the new formula for this product or did I get a dud?
Can it cure acne? Is it okay for 16 years old?
Does this really make a difference and what type skin?
Start your review of KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great cream, good ingredients, very moisturizing! The only thing I can say is it has a stronger fragrance than I prefer, but you get used to it!in reviews
...eczema defects. It smells so good. The scent is very present so if you're sensitive to scents this needs getting use to. It smells very woody & divine! It's thick & moisturizing! & that's all I needed! I wake up to my skin full & bouncy! & the scent still lingers on your skin. It's a blessing!  in reviews
...both though. The texture is very smooth but still very rich. People with dry skin will love this. When you put this on you will actually feel your skin firm up. Skin will look more rested and redness will be reduced in the morning. Love this!!in reviews
Emily A.
KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite night cream - I swear I actually sleep better when I use this! I wake up with seriously glowing, firmer skin and the smell is absolutely amazing. This cream is super hydrating and a little bit goes a long way. This is my go-to fall, winter and spring but is little too rich to use nightly in the summer, so during those months I limit the use to when I’ve spent a lot of time in the sun or when my skin is feeling extra dry. I will always repurchase this cream!
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
This smells great and has a slight, temporary tightening effect that’s really nice. Nice thicker cream that keeps my skin moisturizer all night long!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Despite this cream's strong fragrance, I actually really love the way it visibly hydrates and firms my skin! It absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave behind any greasy residue, but a firmer, plumper, brighter, natural glow.
Nadia S.
This is my HG nighttime moisturizer. IT ACTUALLY FIRMS! I had never experienced a product that actually firmed my skin before I tried this moisturizer, so I assumed that was a gimmick to get people to buy products. But this actually does it! It's very hydrating too, and just makes my skin look and feel so much better. It also smells really nice, this product can do no wrong!
Crystal M.
Evansville, IN
I got a sample of this at sephora and I fell in love!! I actually got the pine oil too as a gift for Christmas. The Night cream has a much more tolerable scent than the sleeping oil. I still use both though. The texture is very smooth but still very rich. People with dry skin will love this. When you put this on you will actually feel your skin firm up. Skin will look more rested and redness will be reduced in the morning. Love this!!
Alexandra M.
Olympia, WA
Holy Moly! I got this as a very generous sample from sephora when I ordered online and I am really blown away by how hydrating it is! I used it over the top of the Korres Black Pine Sleeping Oil and my dry winter skin could not be more happy. I personally really like the smell, I didn't find it to be overpowering at all. Really looking forward to using the rest of my samples and probably purchasing the full size
Cheryl M.
Del City, OK
This is one of the best products I have ever used it awesome and it will do wonders for your skin try it and see if you like it I think it's awesome
Auriel S.
Joelton , TN
My new HG Night Cream! I started using this cream, the serum and the greek yogurt cleanser and I am beyond impressed. Within a couple of weeks my skin looks BEAUTIFUL- more soft, plump, clear and radiant. I love skincare and Korres is top of the line. This night cream is thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin and sinks in instead of sitting on top. Also, it smells AMAZING- I know some people don't like heavy scents but I find this dark floral scent to be really relaxing. Will definitely repurchase all products and a few more (day moisturizer, eye cream and oil).
Maggie V.
I got a generous sample from Sephora on this product I absolutely loved it! I ended up buying the full size and it is amazing. The smell is very pleasant and it leaves my face and neck super soft, I would totally recommend this product for anybody!
Amy L.
Rockingham, NC
Once again, Korres doesn’t disappoint. I went to this after being unable to find the Korres Face Butter. I can’t find it anywhere but this Black Pine is very effective and moisturizes fairly well. Smooth and silky. Smells light and wonderful. Highly recommend!