KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Karen B.KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Katie L.

BY KORRES

A rich firming, contouring, anti-wrinkle night cream using a proprietary blend of natural active ingredients for overnight results.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triheptanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Oleyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Distarch Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ Vp Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Nigra Bud/Needle Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluceptate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

KORRES Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream
  • "Great cream, good ingredients, very moisturizing! The only thing I can say is it has a stronger fragrance than I prefer, but you get used to it!" in 7 reviews
  • "In no way do I need wrinkle prevention at this age but this product really helped me skin in the winter months from dehydration & eczema defects. It smells so good. The scent is very present so if you're sensitive to scents this needs getting use to. It smells very woody & divine! It's thick & moisturizing! & that's all I needed! I wake up to my skin full & bouncy! & the scent still lingers on your skin. It's a blessing!  " in 4 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this at sephora and I fell in love!! I actually got the pine oil too as a gift for Christmas. The Night cream has a much more tolerable scent than the sleeping oil. I still use both though. The texture is very smooth but still very rich. People with dry skin will love this. When you put this on you will actually feel your skin firm up. Skin will look more rested and redness will be reduced in the morning. Love this!!" in 3 reviews
Keshia K.
Sebastopol, CA
If you can get over the smell, then quickly add this to your skincare routine! At first, I wasn’t sure I was going to like this product. While pretty much all Korres products have a strong smell, the Black Pine Line takes the cake. I first received a sample and the moment I put it on I was in near tears! The smell was so strong. But I powered through and after about five minutes the smell started to fade. I used every night for about a week and loved the initial results. Bought a full size shortly after. I feel like my skin is refreshed every morning and the fine lines around my mouth looked less noticeable after about a month. Word to the wise: don’t put too close to eyes! It stings like nothing else. I also highly recommend the black pine eye cream!
Lauren L.
Ooltewah, TN
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars is because of how heavy it felt on my face. Having oily/combo skin, I am always looking for a good night cream that doesn't leave my face shiny in the morning or clog my pores. This cream smells amazing, feels amazing on the skin, it was just too thick for my skin. I did, however, see a significant lift in my face and a decrease in my fine lines after continued use. If you have dry skin, you will love this night cream!
Nora H.
I adore this product. The scent is fresh and it feels amazingly luxurious on my skin. A little product goes a long way so I feel like this will last awhile. It is so moisturizing and I do feel like it helps reduce fine lines
Monica G.
Recently purchased at Sephora and I am obsessed with this cream. There is not a night I miss to apply it. You can notice the firming and glow in your skin within 3 days. The smell is so fresh and I highly recommend this. So worth the cost.
Emily A.
My absolute favorite night cream - I swear I actually sleep better when I use this!

I wake up with seriously glowing, firmer skin and the smell is absolutely amazing. This cream is super moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way. I've been using my jar almost nightly since late fall and it's not even half empty.

It is a little too rich to use nightly in the warmer summer months so I use it in rotation with my other night creams.
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
My new HG Night Cream! I started using this cream, the serum and the greek yogurt cleanser and I am beyond impressed. Within a couple of weeks my skin looks BEAUTIFUL- more soft, plump, clear and radiant. I love skincare and Korres is top of the line. This night cream is thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin and sinks in instead of sitting on top. Also, it smells AMAZING- I know some people don't like heavy scents but I find this dark floral scent to be really relaxing. Will definitely repurchase all products and a few more (day moisturizer, eye cream and oil).
Nadia S.
This is my HG nighttime moisturizer. IT ACTUALLY FIRMS! I had never experienced a product that actually firmed my skin before I tried this moisturizer, so I assumed that was a gimmick to get people to buy products. But this actually does it! It's very hydrating too, and just makes my skin look and feel so much better. It also smells really nice, this product can do no wrong!
Angela D.
I absolutely LOVE this night cream! It has natural ingredients and truly hydrates the skin without added components like dimenticone. My normally dry skin feels so soft and smooth after applying this product. Ive read some reviews regarding the scent that were not favorable, but personally I love it! I was drawn to this product for its formula, results, and calming and intriguing scent. Although pricey, this night cream is a Holy Grail product for me!
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I got this as a sample in one of Sephora's "Sephora Favorites" skincare bags. I'm only 21 and don't typically need a night cream or anti-aging products, but figured I would try it since I paid for it. It's a great moisturizer and my face feels very soft when I wake up in the morning. The price is very steep though, so if I needed the product, I would probably go a cheaper route.
Melissa D.
Santa Fe, NM
Does this simply firm or tame expression lines as well? Thanks! Feel free to respond here or directly at my little blog LovelywithLupus dot blogspot dot com
nicole v.
Can it cure acne? Is it okay for 16 years old?
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
Does this really make a difference and what type skin?