BY KORRES

A lightweight firming, contouring, and lifting day cream powered by a proprietary blend of active and patented ingredients for advanced results. This lightweight day cream is infused with the highly active and efficacious black pine extract, part of a proprietary blend containing eight unique active ingredients, five of which are patented, including hexapeptide 11 the first ever natural polypeptide and a global innovation in the beauty industry which is known to support natural collagen and elastin production. Throughout the day, skin is treated to a continuous dose of advanced firming, contouring, and lifting action without disrupting makeup application or wear. Recommended for all skin types, Black Pine Day Cream features the soft scent of warm wood and sensuous vanilla which gently dissipates as the product penetrates deeply into skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates As skin ages the connective tissue deteriorates resulting in the visible signs of aging like sagging skin and loss of natural facial contour. During two years of primary clinical research, KORRES Research Lab in Athens, Greece, discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols maintain the elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied, boosting skin firmness, lifting face contour, resisting deep wrinkles, and preventing sagging. This product does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and is not tested on animals. Research results: After a 4-week self-evaluation: - 100% saw visibly firmer, more compact skin - 100% saw improved skin elasticity - 100% reported skin felt softer and smoother see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa R.
Nashville, TN
This day cream feels like it's building richness into my skin as soon as I put it on. I really appreciate how well Korres skin products work on my skin. The price and value are great. I rated this 4 stars as it's not my favorite smell, but I have heard from others that they love the smell.
ROBYN G.
Niagara Falls, NY
The black pine firming , lifting and anti wrinkle cream left my skin feeling soft and smooth . It has a nice light scent  ,and a nice consistency . The packaging is attractive and substantial . My kin felt firmer , not sure I expereinced and lifting action, but I did use this product just once as I like to try new products frequently .
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
Kind of expensive, but I really enjoy this product. I don't use it often, but when I do it is very effective. It makes my skin feel amazing and helps even it out. I am a first time user, but I will definitely buy it again when I run out. I like to recommend to others.
✨Catherine ✨.
maspeth
My mom actually uses this product and I don't think it has any anti wrinkle properties in it but it definitely tightens the skin which is great for firming the face.  I have used this product once or twice and i do appreciate the smell.
AnneMarie B.
Korres was a brand I hadn't heard of until a couple years ago when I went to a Sephora class on skin care. Sold! Love it love when way it works, the weight of the packaging and the smell is heavenly. Now on my third jar
Natalie L.
I started using anti aging when I turned 22. I really feel taking care of the skin early is important. true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this and would use again.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Oh boy, I wish I could give this more than a 5-stars. Great anti-aging cream for night time. It smell great, non-greasy, corrects uneven-skin tone, ideal for anyone with oily skin.It has an earthy, lightly floral scent. If you are sensitive to smell/perfumy creams.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
 This product worked really well for me it helped my wrinkles it started working in a week it's pricey but I think anyone should buy this yours for anyone about this online it's a very effective help me a lot and I do recommend others using this product.
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
This is BY FAR my most favourite day cream I have e used. I love the way it feels after a full skin treatment EVER I cannot stop touching my face after I apply it. It's that amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Gehana K.
I noticed a significant difference in my fine lines after the second jar, while it takes time it did meet my expectations. I do believe more product in the jar itself could add value to the price tag.