BY KORRES

A lightweight firming, contouring, and lifting day cream powered by a proprietary blend of active and patented ingredients for advanced results. This lightweight day cream is infused with the highly active and efficacious black pine extract, part of a proprietary blend containing eight unique active ingredients, five of which are patented, including hexapeptide 11 the first ever natural polypeptide and a global innovation in the beauty industry which is known to support natural collagen and elastin production. Throughout the day, skin is treated to a continuous dose of advanced firming, contouring, and lifting action without disrupting makeup application or wear. Recommended for all skin types, Black Pine Day Cream features the soft scent of warm wood and sensuous vanilla which gently dissipates as the product penetrates deeply into skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates As skin ages the connective tissue deteriorates resulting in the visible signs of aging like sagging skin and loss of natural facial contour. During two years of primary clinical research, KORRES Research Lab in Athens, Greece, discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols maintain the elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied, boosting skin firmness, lifting face contour, resisting deep wrinkles, and preventing sagging. This product does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and is not tested on animals. Research results: After a 4-week self-evaluation: - 100% saw visibly firmer, more compact skin - 100% saw improved skin elasticity - 100% reported skin felt softer and smoother see more...

Buy on Sephora
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Knoxville
Kind of expensive, but I really enjoy this product. I don't use it often, but when I do it is very effective. It makes my skin feel amazing and helps even it out. I am a first time user, but I will definitely buy it again when I run out. I like to recommend to others.
ChinaGirl B.
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Oh boy, I wish I could give this more than a 5-stars. Great anti-aging cream for night time. It smell great, non-greasy, corrects uneven-skin tone, ideal for anyone with oily skin.It has an earthy, lightly floral scent. If you are sensitive to smell/perfumy creams.
AnneMarie B.
AnneMarie B.
Midvale, UT
Korres was a brand I hadn't heard of until a couple years ago when I went to a Sephora class on skin care. Sold! Love it love when way it works, the weight of the packaging and the smell is heavenly. Now on my third jar
Adla A.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
 This product worked really well for me it helped my wrinkles it started working in a week it's pricey but I think anyone should buy this yours for anyone about this online it's a very effective help me a lot and I do recommend others using this product.
Gehana K.
Gehana K.
I noticed a significant difference in my fine lines after the second jar, while it takes time it did meet my expectations. I do believe more product in the jar itself could add value to the price tag.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
One of go-to face moisturizers! Scent isn't overpowering. Nice, lightweight texture and seemed to absorb easily. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it!!
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
This is BY FAR my most favourite day cream I have e used. I love the way it feels after a full skin treatment EVER I cannot stop touching my face after I apply it. It's that amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Helen S.
Helen S.
Love this product. My redness in my skin disappeared! Also the texture of my skin greatly improved also. I repurchased.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Los Angeles
This cream does work overnight when I wake up it feels nice and firm. I had a free sample and hope to buy the full size soon!
Katya L.
Katya L.
Centerville , OH
Love this eye cream. If you need to firm up the skin around the eye this is the product for you