KORRES Black Pine Detoxifying Mineral Bar 5.3 oz uploaded by Lucia G.

BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A moisturizing facial cleansing bar with nutrient dense sea mud and antioxidant-rich black pine extract that refines and revitalizes skin texture. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more…Revitalize, replenish, and refine with Black Pine Detoxifying Mineral Bar. This moisturizing facial cleanser luxuriously lathers to a rich cream to gently remove impurities, makeup, and excess sebum without stripping the skin. Nutrient dense sea mud gives this facial cleansing bar its black base, while deeply cleansing and refining skin's texture. Infused with antioxidant-rich black pine extract that helps maintain the elasticity in skin of all ages, and protects collagen and elastic production, the dual-action mineral bar deep cleans pores while refining the appearance of skin texture. Skin will be noticeably smoother, softer, and replenished after just one use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Black Pine Detoxifying Mineral Bar is the newest innovation from the Black Pine Firming, Lifting, and Antiwrinkle Collection. During two years of primary clinical research, the Korres Research Lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols maintain the elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied, boosting skin firmness, lifting face contour, resisting deep wrinkles, and preventing sagging. This cleanser contains 98.4 percent natural ingredients, and does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brownie @.
Charlotte, NC
First this bar is freaking HUGE! Second, it comes in a great covered tin that makes is great for storing and travelling. The soap is black so therefore the suds are a grayish color, but it doesn't stain at all. I was worried my Clarisonic would start looking dull or dingy when I used it with this soap, but that hasn't been the case. The Black Pine ingredients are great for controlling oil and acne.
тσяι E.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is a great product because it came with a case too. It was gentle and didn't feel slimy like soap at all. It met my expectations because my skin felt soft and clean. It was effective for my skin. I wouldn't recommend this if you have extremely sensitive skin.
Jadelynn R.
Logan
Product would definitely work on someone that doesn't have huge circles under there eyes. If it's for minor it should work but didn't work very well for me. It was kind of disappointing.
Lilly❥ f.
this product was great!!! i use it so much it’s almost gone and i just love how healthy it makes my skin feel. this product has fast delivery and i will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10 product!
April Y.
I use this product every day and ask my husband to use it every day. My face feels clean and doesn’t feel too dry. Will definitely buy this product again. Very affordable price.
Jourdan P.
This was ok, not the best. I was expecting more for the price point. It didn't dry out my skin or make it flakey so that is a plus. I wouldn't buy it again since there weren't any noticeable benefits. I thought it would be more clarifying. It did last a while, and the smell is nice.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Amber B.
East Orange, NJ
I've been loving cleaning with a bar lately. I love all the great ingredients in this bar and it actually makes me excited about showering in the morning. Korres always gets it right!
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
I use this all over my body and face and man does it feel like my body is clean and detoxified.! It makes my face feel so good and my skin just looks radiant
Shellie Y.
Great product. I would buy this product again. I use it all the time and would tell other people to buy this product
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
I have heard a lot about this product and wanted to try it does it really work?