KORRES Black Pine Antiwrinkle, Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Eliene S.KORRES Black Pine Antiwrinkle, Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Nka k.KORRES Black Pine Antiwrinkle, Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Maria O.

BY KORRES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra concentrated hexapeptide 11 serum with antiwrinkle, firming and lifting action that restores skin volume and contour. The innovative hexapeptide 11, the first natural polypeptide, combined with Black Pine polyphenols strengthens the connective tissue retaining skin firmness and resilience.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/ Black Tea Ferment, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Brassica Napus Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Parfum (Fragrance), Pinus Nigra Bud/ Needle Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol.

• Is this okay for dry skin? (I feel sometimes these serums...1 Answers
jana r.
Columbia , MO
This product was my first introduction to the brand, now I love Korres! I adore this product and I don't know what magic they put in there but, if you use it every night for a week you will be amazed by how firm your skin is, it's soft and it [product:korres-black-pine-antiwrinkle,-firming-&-lifting-serum] actually feels like my face skin is more dense. Definitely if you are on the fence, BUY IT!!!
Mariam H.
skokie
I really got this for my mom and because I read that it was for mature skin but I wanted to try this product so I use it once a week. I really like this, when I wake up the next morning my skin looks very supple and smooth. I asked my mom how she liked it - she uses it every other night and she said that her skin felt smoother after using this regularly. (4 stars because it's a little expensive)
Eleesha T.
Orleans
This product is great in pretty much every way except the smell it’s honestly not the best scent but I love how hydrating it feels on my face it soaks into my skin and doesn’t weigh my skin down! After using this my faces feels so smooth and hydrated I can honestly say it’s better than my glam glow moisturizer!
Candice H.
Slater, SC
I thought this serum was mostly just fine. After using it everyday and night over the course of ~2 months, I did not notice any long-lasting benefits. However, immediately after applying, there is a definite firming and plumping effect to the skin. It is mildly hydrating as well and sinks in fairly quickly, but there is a slight tackiness even after several minutes. Personally I didn’t mind that, and it actually performed quite well under makeup (I love “sticky” and hydrating primers so it meshed well with my other products) which is a plus.  KORRES Black Pine Antiwrinkle, Firming & Lifting Serum
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I love KORRES'S products! so when I saw this Korres black pine firming , lifting & anti wrinkle serum at Marshall's on Clarence I got so excited.
I love how it feels on my skin.
The texture is like a gel.
The smell is very light.
I recommend this to everyone.

Anya O.
I can't give this a full 5 stars because I've only been using it for about 3 weeks. I bought 2 bottles male site I gave it a good try. It's a nice thin serum that absorbs into the skin very quickly and is silky. It does t have the best smell to it but I feel like it is working well with my skin. I haven't noticed any extreme changes but I do feel like it's making my skin softer.
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
I used to use this so much and I don't know why I stopped using it now that I see it I'm definitely going to go grab some more I can really say it made a big difference on my skin
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I started using this product about two weeks ago. I did notice an improvement in my skin. It feels firmer and more youthful. I tend to have sensitive skin but this serum has not caused any reactions or led to any breakouts, which is another plus. I also got it on sale but would be willing to buy it for full price.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my nightly serum. It makes my skin soft and has made my skin more firm and my pores less visible. I also love the smell. It smells like pine and vanilla (I would think jo Malone would make a scent similar).
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was looking for a good facial serum that would combat signs of aging, I'm 23 and want to get a headstart on my anti-aging regimen. This serum has drastically improved the texture of my skin and the appearance of it also. It dries fast once applied so its not greasy or oily at all.
C B.
Is this okay for dry skin? (I feel sometimes these serums make my face too tight which make the dryness worse.)