KORRES Black Pine Antiwrinkle, Firming & Lifting Eye Cream uploaded by Maria O.

BY KORRES

Advanced firming cream to instantly lift and gradually reduce deep wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Enriched with natural hexapeptide 11, spilanthes acmella extract and Black Pine polyphenols that strengthen collagen fibers and improve skin texture and elasticity.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triheptanoin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Distarch Phosphate, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Olivate, Betaine, Oleyl Alcohol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide-11, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Pinus Nigra Bud/ Needle Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Gluceptate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
What kind of monster adds such a strong scent to eye cream? My eyes instantly started stinging and watering. My eyes aren’t sensitive either. I don’t even know the effects it has on the skin because I was only able to use it once. I’ve made a few attempts and the results are the same. I apply it, my eyes start to water and I have to wipe it away.
Annie R.
Mason, OH
I use this product almost every day. I love the way it makes my eyes feel tightened. A little pricey but you don’t need to use much and the tube seems to last forever. Great product and I’d definitely buy it again.
longhair b.
Ballwin
Koress is a very wonderful product that feel thick and soaks into the skin and makes your eyes bright. I didn’t use it long enough to see if it removed wrinkles because at the time I really didn’t have any.
Jamie D.
Columbus
This is a brand I've used for a while.  The scent is amazing.  I want to bottle this. I am a skeptic when it comes to eyes creams but I have noticed firming with this.  One thing, there is something stings my eyes if I get it too close or it "melts" into my eyes. But so worth it, be careful.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
If this didn’t stink so bad I’d probably use it more often. Mainly because i love how it feels. It’s heavy for an eye cream but feels light and not at all oily. I love how it pumps out as opposed to sticky my dirty grimes fingers on a pot. Once you apply it you can really feel your eyes soak it up and they will appear much brighter the next day
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love the smell of the entire Black Pine line. Smells of a woodsy, dark, men's cologne (which I prefer over a flowery scent, any day). This eye cream seemed a bit greasy, which I didn't mind seeing I'm dry, but loved that my fine lines did seem less prominent. It did seem the longer I was using it, the less effective it became, or maybe I just got all the results I could from it.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I was not a fan of this at all. It was pretty disappointing because I'm a big fan of the brand. I don't usually complain about how a product smells, but this cream has a really strong unpleasant odor. I could barely even get it near my eyes without my eyes stinging and watering. I tried it a few times to see if it got better, but it did not.
Maybe I just had an adverse reaction to it, but I returned it after a week.
Jenna g.
Imperial Bch, CA
I received a deluxe size sample of this product and I love it! I can see a visible difference in the fine lines and crows feet. I am planning on purchasing the full size but I do wish the price wasn’t so steep.
Miranda C.
Amazing product! Gives a nice lift around your eye area. Simple packaging easy to open easy to use. Only used a few times & have noticed a difference already. A little pricey but would purchase again.
Darlene G.
Santa Fe, NM
I found this at TJ Max and decided to try it at such a low price. This eye cream is too fragrant and makes my eyes sting. I wish I liked it but it's just too irritating for me.