BY KORRES

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A powerful day cream to help promote skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve facial architecture. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness If you want to know more… This hydration-packed day cream supports skin throughout the day, while providing contouring, firming, and lifting results. Boosted with ElastiLift-3D™ complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve the appearance of facial contours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have survived even the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research Lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols help promote skin elasticity and firmness, visually lift face contour, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This product is vegan, contains 94.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
This cream is very rich, creamy, and hydrating. This is fantastic for dry and mature skin, but I don't think it would be suitable for oily skin types. A little bit goes a long way! If I put too much of this on it tends to ball up on my skin. That is the only downside to this product. I do notice my skin is much more hydrated, and noticeably more firm. This also minimizes my fine lines and wrinkles. This does have a scent to it, so I would avoid it if you are sensitive to fragrances. All in all a great cream!
kristen g.
bloomington , IL
i am absolute obsessed with this whole line from #korres!!! this cream and the night time oil are the most amazing products for beautiful, smooth, glowing skin and didn’t cause me any breakouts which i am prone to. love love love!! #skincare
ROBYN G.
Niagara Falls, NY
The black pine firming , lifting and anti wrinkle cream left my skin feeling soft and smooth . It has a nice light scent  ,and a nice consistency . The packaging is attractive and substantial . My kin felt firmer , not sure I expereinced and lifting action, but I did use this product just once as I like to try new products frequently .
Alyssa R.
Nashville, TN
This day cream feels like it's building richness into my skin as soon as I put it on. I really appreciate how well Korres skin products work on my skin. The price and value are great. I rated this 4 stars as it's not my favorite smell, but I have heard from others that they love the smell.
✨Catherine ✨.
maspeth
My mom actually uses this product and I don't think it has any anti wrinkle properties in it but it definitely tightens the skin which is great for firming the face.  I have used this product once or twice and i do appreciate the smell.
Natalie L.
I started using anti aging when I turned 22. I really feel taking care of the skin early is important. true to its description and what it advertises. I would definitely recommend this and would use again.
Adla A.
Cypress, CA
 This product worked really well for me it helped my wrinkles it started working in a week it's pricey but I think anyone should buy this yours for anyone about this online it's a very effective help me a lot and I do recommend others using this product.
Julianne E.
Obsessed with how this smells. I love how outdoorsy, but not too manly smelling this is. I adore pine scented things. A basic, utilitarian moisturizer, so nothing spectacular. I bought this just for the amazing scent!
Autumn D.
Austin, TX
This is BY FAR my most favourite day cream I have e used. I love the way it feels after a full skin treatment EVER I cannot stop touching my face after I apply it. It's that amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE
AnneMarie B.
Korres was a brand I hadn't heard of until a couple years ago when I went to a Sephora class on skin care. Sold! Love it love when way it works, the weight of the packaging and the smell is heavenly. Now on my third jar
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this chemical free ?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Milly r.
Sonora, CA
Will it also brighten your skin as well?
Michaela B.
Am I reading this right? The container says powder and the description says cream? If so, I'm intrigued!
Suzie J.
Sachse
How well does this work.

back