Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersKorres
Black Pine Antiaging Firming & Lifting Day Cream

KORRES Black Pine Antiaging Firming & Lifting Day Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A powerful day cream to help promote skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve facial architecture. Solutions for: - Loss of firmness and elasticity - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dryness If you want to know more… This hydration-packed day cream supports skin throughout the day, while providing contouring, firming, and lifting results. Boosted with ElastiLift-3D™ complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and improve the appearance of facial contours. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have survived even the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research Lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols help promote skin elasticity and firmness, visually lift face contour, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This product is vegan, contains 94.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Is this chemical free ?
Is this brand cruelty free?
Does this work on sensitive skin types?
Start your review of KORRES Black Pine Antiaging Firming & Lifting Day Cream!
Kelley M.
KORRES Black Pine Antiaging Firming & Lifting Day Cream uploaded by Kelley M.
I’m impressed- provided a great hydration. A bit of toning - soothes and no heavy perfume smell .
Briana K.
Santa Cruz, CA
KORRES Black Pine Antiaging Firming & Lifting Day Cream uploaded by Briana K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I originally bought this product because it lists black pine as a polyphenol, which have been proven to be extremely helpful for fine lines and wrinkles. Since I turned 30 this year, I’ve been trying to up my skincare game and get a handle on things & take preventative measures! This moisturizer is so silky, smooth, grease-free, and hydrating! It glides across your skin, feeling like it’s soaking into your pores and doing it's intended job. Doesn't leave a reside or greasy feeling, and a little bit goes a long way! I was able to snag this item at Ross for just $10.99!
Callie D.
Fort Riley, Ks
Purchased some of this for my mom and she absolutely loves it!! Great stuff!! I will definitely being buy more for my mom and Mother in law!
Nicole L.
Kansas City, MO
This review is for Korres Black Pine Power Day Facial. To begin, I'm a bit obsessed with skincare. Every night, I use my curology, a couple of serums from the ordinary and mad hippie products. When I found this at Ross for 7.50, I knew it would be more than worth the money. I have not found a Korres product that I dislike yet. So last night, I dotted some this my face, avoiding my eyes. The texture of this product is thicker, almost waxy. Felt nice to put on, especially on my oily skin. This morning I woke up to VISIBLY tighter skin. Not only does skin feel and look tighter, it also looks lifted! I'm seriously impressed!
Lala H.
Columbus , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Hands-down my fave day cream. Achieved results almost immediately. My skin felt more supple and smooth after first use, and I haven’t looked back. I started using this cream in my late 30s, and it’s been a mainstay.
Rachel S.
Fitchburg
Not that great smelks terrible left my skin sticky saw no results gor as a sample do not recommend to oily skinned
ChinaGirl B.
Miami Shores, FL
Oh boy, I wish I could give this more than a 5-stars. Great anti-aging cream for night time. It smell great, non-greasy, corrects uneven-skin tone, ideal for anyone with oily skin.It has an earthy, lightly floral scent. If you are sensitive to smell/perfumy creams.
Autumn D.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is BY FAR my most favourite day cream I have e used. I love the way it feels after a full skin treatment EVER I cannot stop touching my face after I apply it. It's that amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Juliana B.
New York
I really like all of the Korres day & night moisturizers/creams. They never irritate my skin and they’re nice and hydrating, and smell clean.
Shelli M.
Tulsa, OK
I used multiple samples of this and was very happy with the result. The texture is nice, smells good and did not clog pores. This is definitely one of the best Korres products.