BY KORRES

Rich overnight moisturiser to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve facial architecture and visually plump skin by morning.

Aqua/water/eau, Caprylic/
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Sodium
Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan,
Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Spilanthes Acmella
Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate,
Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product but I really wish that this came in a pump bottle. I hate creams that come in pots! It's so unsanitary. I use a spatula and try to avoid ever sticking a finger, etc in the pot, but I feel like pumps are so much more practical. The formula is thick and perfect for applying before bed. It is very hydrating and my skin feels plump in the morning. I don't notice any change in the way my fine lines look, etc but it does feel like it is a good option for dryer evenings, etc.
Christina C.
Lomita
This product is fun and functional. I put it in at night before I go to bed and I wake up and my skin feels amazing. I feel like my face looks younger and brighter and all around amazing. I would totally buy again
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I got the wild rose 🌹 sleeping facial in my play by Sephora box.
The packaging is gorgeous.
it has a sweet scent. I absolutely love it.
The texture is very thin and easy to apply.
I'm on the lookout for it on sale because the price is out of my range.
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
Jasmin P.
Flower Mound, TX
the BEST - leaves my skin silky smooth, without feeling heavy. Unique branding of "sleeping facial" wins originality!! Not sure if it really brightens your complexion (the jury is still out, have not used it long enough to determine if it really does brighten your complexion) but I can tell you my face is very smooth and my make up looks great! When I wake up my skin feels instantly hydrated
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
I can not get enough of this sleeping facial. It smells great, but not too strong. It’s on the thicker side and when you wake up your skin is supple and ready for the day. I have used this for a week now every night, and have had zero breakouts! Will be repurchasing!
Candice K.
If your skin is lacking firmness, fine lines/wrinkles, dehydration or all of the above then Korres Black Pins Anti-aging Firming & Lifting Sleeping facial is definitely for you!! The results are immediate & your skin will  continue to improve  the longer you use it. I’m 37& I’m finally seeing some early aging signs which isn’t easy to go through, but luckily we have incredible products that actually truly work like they promise like This Korres facial!  The 1st day I received it I put a very thin layer after cleansing my face& I had left it on throughout the night while I’ll slept& when I woke up the next morning I couldn’t believe how amazing my face looked! I woke up looking like 5yrs younger as my skin felt/looked like I had a mini facelift while I was sleeping Lol; no joke it was definitely Lifted,Firmer, Plump like my skin looked when I was in my 20s& the fine lines/crows feet were practically almost totally gone!! All of these instant results in just one use completely had me hook,line&sinker so I of course purchased more of the Korres Black Pine products which I’m also obsessed with!! I highly recommend this product & the entire Korres Black Pine Line for those who truly want to see real results in the least amount of time!!
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
The scent and formula feels really nice on your skin but this does not give any results. As it’s pretty pricey and doesn’t give any results I would for sure recommend not wasting your money on this product ):
Stacey R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is amazing! The best night cream I have used. I see real results when using this product regularly. My skin feels firmer and more hydrated.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
I don’t even know where to begin with this! This is incredible! It literally does wonders to the skin I can’t even explain! I love this so much!
Alicia A.
Bellflower
This is such a good product. I totally hope I get it again. It has great packaging. Also, it is a well talk about product.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
How long does it take to see results with this? Does it helps with fine lines and wrinkles? Does it have a scent?
Ayoub H.
fnideq, tetouan
Hi I'm here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Ayoub hajji and I have a channel on Youtube with a great number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet while at the same time helping the company promoteAs well as I will promote this on my facebook page and i will get itI love these products, and I want to review these products in my channeladresse: b.p 458cuntriy: moroccocity: fnideqcode zip; 93100
Staci L.
Minneapolis, MN
Has anyone used this? Worth the money?
Mariame B.
Brignoles
I want to try please
Malisha K.
Do we have to use this product during winters or summer's.....???