KORRES Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil uploaded by anabel c.KORRES Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil uploaded by Trina W.KORRES Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil uploaded by Kristin B.

BY KORRES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An ultra-concentrated anti aging product that combines the performance of a powerful firming treatment with the nourishing benefits of a silky oil.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triheptanoin, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate, Isoamyl Laurate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Parfum/ Fragrance, Pinus Nigra Bud/Needle Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Squalene, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil.

anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
I absolutely love this oil, oils are a must in my routine especially in the winter months, This oil isn't thick, is thin and runny , I like to apply 3-4 small drops, not a full drop since the applicator is a dropper it would dispense way too much product. All i need is 1 small squeeze in each cheek area, 1 in my forehead and 1 for chin and nose area. Love it ! I just wish it didn't cost as much since after all it is just an oil, but it does last quite a good amount of time i have had mine for a year now.
Brina D.
arvada, CO
This sleeping oil is great, it is my favorite sleeping oil. It is not too oily and helps me moisturize while I an sleeping. I prefer this sleeping oil over other sleeping oils. I would buy this product again.
Taylor R.
I wish I could slather my whole body in this! It’s a absolutely amazing. I preferred this online along with a few other products.. there’s no going back.. I’ll be a life time Korres user now!
Dámaris B.
Springfield
This Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil is my holly grail. Very effective to my daily life. I can't see myself not using this daily. I'm a repeated user. This Oil is very gentle, and calming to my sensitive skin. I would like to use this oil everyday for the rest of my life. A 22 year old, and this product is complete genius! KORRES Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil
Juliette M.
I live everything from Korres... As far as I'm concerned, they can do no wrong... This stuff sinks into my skin so well, and leaves it looking like new by morning!!
Lisa K.
Monroe, MI
Love the scent, I found it relaxing and spa like. Really left my skin feeling hydrated and plump every morning. I haven't tried many facial oils, but I think this one is a definite must try!
Andrea T.
San Pedro, CA
I recently received a sample of this in the mail and I didn’t enjoy it. The smell was overbearing and I had to wash it off. I woke up with a few pimples not sure if that was the cause or something else. I won’t buy, and it’s disappointing because because I love their other products.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I purchased the set of Korres Black Pine products from HSN, hoping for a more natural face product that works and I was highly disappointed. Asides from the fact that it smells good, it burns my skin and made me break out pretty bad. Not worth the hefty price at all.
Michelle N.
Korres is an amazing brand. I have only had the chance to try out a few of their items, including this sleeping oil. I know it is important to use something on your face while you are sleeping and this is definitely it! It has a bit of a pine scent but well worth it.
Christine J.
New York
Really nice products. Very high price point. This is very oily but feels luxurious at the same time. Has a nice smell to it. I use this with their other black pine products. Haven’t seen a difference as far as firming but really enjoy their products.
Julie L.
Warwick, RI
I am looking for an overall facial skin tightener, most for the jawline and lower face. Would this be a good choice for me?
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
How long does one bottle last?
Jodi N.
Glen Allen, VA
Is this for dry skin only?
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Has anyone had great results using this product? I received a sample from Sephora but it's only a few uses so I haven't tried it long enough to see a difference.
Maddie I.
How is this used and what is it used for ?