KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Siny U.KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Serum uploaded by Alecia R.

BY KORRES

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A concentrated anti-aging face serum boosted with powerful natural ingredients for advanced firming and lifting action for 3D facial sculpting.

Aqua/water/eau, Pentylene Glycol, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/xylinum/black Tea Ferment, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Brassica Napus Extract,
Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,
Hexapeptide-11, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber,
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Parfum/fragrance, Peucedanum
Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Nigra Bud/needle Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polyglyceryl-5 Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum.

Buy on Sephora
Brianna D.
Holy crap does this stuff smell good! I love the smell but even more I love the way my skin feels and looks after using it. No I am not trying to get wrinkles because I don’t have any. I love this to help with my texture around my nose.
gabi R.
It feels great - can be applied around the whole eye area without any irritation. I’ve only been using it for a couple of days so have not seen firming results yet but it does decrease the appearance of dark circles under my eyes.
Jacqueline B.
I have a love affair with fermented skin care ingredients and bought this on a whim during a sale because I was intrigued by the pine ferment. I am so so glad I did because this is a brilliant serum. It's light, lightly moisturizing, soothes any breakouts, and helps firm up under my puffy eye area. It won't reverse wrinkles or lines but I love it in conjunction with the rest of my anti aging preventative routine. This is a particular favorite after dermarolling if my skin is too sensitive to take a vitamin c serum or retiniod.
Elizabeth W.
North Wilkesboro
My first product from this brand and I’ve really enjoyed the long lasting effects. I got this to help specifically with my hooded eyes and it helps without irritation. Just make sure you twist the cap so it closes.
Tynetta J.
Yes I recently purchased your rapid action treatment and I have to say it's the biggest waste of money I have spent, this hasn't done a thing like advertised on your packaging. It hasn't started to clear up in 4 hours. If anything it's done nothing. I bought this on Thursday last week and done everything the instructions have stated and like I say it's done nothing. I am hugely disappointment. I always buy your products but on this occasion I feel very let down. This isn't cheap either!
Destiny M.
Riverside
I love Korres, and this is no exception. I love eye serums because they offer a ton of hydration without irritating the eye area. The light texture of this serum allows for quick absorption and easy layering with the added perk of ground minerals to add a subtle brightness. Serums are also wonderful because most, not all, are safe for the eyelid to keep it from aging. It's a great serum and super lightweight, so at least grab a sample to try!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I purchased the Korres Black Pine bundle from HSN, hoping for a more natural face serum that works and after weeks of use with no results, I'm highly disappointed. It smells great but it does nothing for my skin. The only use I get from it is as a moisturizer under my makeup. Asides from that, it does nothing it advertises.
Christine B.
Dallas
I’ve used the night serum and LOVE what this does for my skin. My skin appears plump and this restores the lipids in my skin SO well, and that is saying a lot as someone with extremely dry skin who has tried everything. My face appears even, smooth, bright/clear and supple the morning after using.
Ana L.
This helped with my cringe eyebrow lines once I stopped using it I started to notice my wrinkle again very pricey I didn’t see an affect in other areas of my face
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
It absorbs really well and dries down tacky. It works well with all my other products ( doesn’t pill up). The packaging is gorgeous. It is mildly hydrating. As for its effects I’m at 25yo so I’m not sure how much it does for lifting or firming.
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Can this be used during the day or only at night?
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? KORRES Black Pine Antiwrinkle, Firming & Lifting Serum
Glorimary A.
What's this for
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Good for all skin types?

back