KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Siny U.KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Alecia R.

BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A concentrated anti-aging face serum with powerful natural ingredients for the look of firmer and more lifted skin.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
This ultra-concentrated serum offers the appearance of contoured, firmed, and lifted skin. Boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial contours.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied.

This product is vegan, contains 93.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Research results:
In a consumer-use study, after 28 days of use:
- 95% reported firmer and smoother skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in skin's texture
- 90% saw visible lifting action and an improvement in skin elasticity

Buy on Sephora
Katherine S.
Munich
Another great product from Korres. I bought this for my mother and she is absolutely amazed by this serum. Its really nourishing and gets soaked into the skin fast. The smell is really pleasant and after letting it sit in the skin feels softer and more even. It's not the most affordable serum out there, but considering the great ingredients, fantastic work ethic and Greek local production it's really worth it.
Jessica R.
North york, ON
I have actually met the creator and owner of korres!!! The story behind this brand is fantastic. I highly recommend trying their products! They are all over 80% natural and as natural as it can get!! I have used this for The last month and i love it.
Isadora S.
Estrada dos bandeirantes 11227, AV J Vl 186 c18
Já vi várias blogueiras usando esses tipos de make. Queria saber se realmente é bom?! Tenho uma certa curiosidades de saber as funcionalidades desses tipos de produtos. E o cheiro também. Realmente, gostaria de usá-lo e testa-lo. Obrigada.
mehak s.
I'm a teenager and I have a few under eye wrinkles which I am always concerned about! I love it! It smoothens out my under eyes so much! This is definately a ride or die this for me as I have a combination skin and I find it very difficult to find a product which really suits my skin. And it also helps a lot in makeup application ❤️
Marta P.
Bristol , Avon
Got it after a consultation with Korres employee. I don't really know why I was sold this as I think I am a little bit too young for lifting and sculpting products, but I guess it's never too soon. The serum made my skin feel uncomfortably tight and itchy. Almost felt like an allergic reaction.
Gilber D.
Amo os produtos da korres revendo, uso e recomendo. Esse eu nunca usei mas tenho clientes que compram e adoram. O que eu amo da Korres é a pigmentação das maquiagens pois elas nao sao maquiagem que marca ao passar, tem muito blush que marca e vc tem que passar o pincel varias vezes pra espalhar o da korres não. Ele é escuro mas é otimo porque vc decide o tom que quer que fique nao a maquiagem. rsrs amo muito tudo isso
Naz T.
Vaasa
I loved the way this product felt. It felt soothing and calming and hydrating and honestly I did feel a that it firmed certain parts of my face.. But I don't know about the whole sculpting part. But I recommend it if you like serums. This is a nice one.
Nieves R.
Pforzheim
This product is very good to use under your make up, I use it and my skin looks soft and my make up looks perfect. Also I use in the morning and in the night, really I get my skin better since I use it.
Andrea J.
Delicias
My mom started to use this product like a month ago so I tried it on me and now I'm in love with it!! I'm trying to get it but I can't, anyone can tell me where can I find it please? Thank you so much
Bushra A.
Leeds, United kingdom
Korres black pine sculpting and firming serum is the best serum.since I've started using it could see refine lines going away.my skin gives youthful look.I loveit
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Can this be used during the day or only at night?
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Gia A.
What's this for
Alecia K.
Good for all skin types?