KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Alecia R.KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Siny U.

BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A concentrated anti-aging face serum with powerful natural ingredients for the look of firmer and more lifted skin.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
This ultra-concentrated serum offers the appearance of contoured, firmed, and lifted skin. Boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial contours.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied.

This product is vegan, contains 93.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Research results:
In a consumer-use study, after 28 days of use:
- 95% reported firmer and smoother skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in skin's texture
- 90% saw visible lifting action and an improvement in skin elasticity

Buy on Sephora
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I like the packaging and love the product.
Its great and looks good on skin.
My friend gave this as a gift
ramirez n.
Me gusta mucho este producto, es muy buena campaña es un producto muy bueno, en cuanto a marca es perfecto
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Love this produce so much! Perfect for every day use and you can use more than once per day as well!
Jaqueline F.
Como disse em outro produto da KORRES, eu amooo demais além de amar eu revendo essa marca maravilha
Marca maravilhosa. Pena ser cara, excelente cheiro. É produtos maravilhosos. Quero muito kkkk adoro
Sky
Want amazing skin!! Get this product right now! You will not regret it one bit!! It's amazing
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
I really don't see any firming or lifting when I use this product. So it's a pass for me
Amber E.
Apex, NC
My favorite! I love their products and recommend them to everyone! I'm hooked for sure!
DEMI E.
All of the Korres products I have tried I love and this is no different.
It really does do what it says on the bottle which is perfect.
Would definitely repurchase and think it is worth the price for the product you get❤️
Eilidh T.
Scotland
One of my all time favourite products to help fight aging and fine lines - I'm only twenty so I know I shouldn't really be worrying about that thing but it's always good to keep your skin moisturised and hydrated which this product does a great job of.   I bought it from TK Maxx, a store which sells last-season designer clothes, and skin care.   This was a great find and it was especially great for me as I'm a student on a budget so I only really like to splurge on products which are truly amazing.   Thought the price point was excellent for the results I got - my skin felt smooth and clear, and the texture of the product was silky and absorbent, never too oily! I would definitely buy it again.
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Can this be used during the day or only at night?
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Gia A.
What's this for
Alecia K.
Good for all skin types?