KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Alecia R.KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Siny U.

BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A concentrated anti-aging face serum with powerful natural ingredients for the look of firmer and more lifted skin.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
This ultra-concentrated serum offers the appearance of contoured, firmed, and lifted skin. Boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial contours.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied.

This product is vegan, contains 93.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Research results:
In a consumer-use study, after 28 days of use:
- 95% reported firmer and smoother skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in skin's texture
- 90% saw visible lifting action and an improvement in skin elasticity

Buy on Sephora
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
This is a pretty new product to SEPHORA's and for the results you get it's not a bad price at all. This product is so super gentle and easy to use you will certainly get the results your looking for from the new serum and pairing it in with the night oil is amazingly hydrating and lifting.
Kyle W.
Columbus, OH
This serum is solid. While it doesn't seem to do anything crazy or outstanding, every time I use it (before bed), the next morning my face feels tight, firm, and overall has a nice tone. The only downside is that it burns from time to time if you have sensitive skin or have been in the sun
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
Oh my goodness!!!! Never have I thought I would get so excited about a product. This is amazing. I have been using this product for about a month or so and I can seriously say I have noticed a huge difference. I am noticing a lot less fine lines and wrinkles. Plus it smells amazing.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
I'll start by saying I only had a 3 day sample of this product. I did not enjoy the smell nor did I see any improvement in my skin. I wouldn't buy again, instead I would opt for skin inc or ole henriksen which I saw a difference in just one treatment
Siny U.
Oh korre, you well known brand. What are you doing? I did not like this oil. It did nothing for me and isn't hydrating either. Sorry, not sorry. I'm disappointed.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I really want to try this product, no I have not tried this but I know people who have ,and I have to say their faces look amazing!!! I'm curious who is using this product daily and what they think of it?!
stephanie e.
I received a sample size of this I thought it smelled weird but it made my skin feel good. It's kinda pricey. I don't necessarily k ow if I would purchase full size.
Maya S.
I have been using the Korress line for the past Definitely should try one of the many skin care products. It is my all favorite skincare favorite line. It is natural and vegan. This serum is amazing. Sign and tighten your skin. Absorbs quickly.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This works so good for oily, dry, or normal skin types. It lifts my face and makes everything firm and almost makes my wrinkles go away! My fine lines are dimensioned completely and this is at a very good price
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This product totally sucks. It's super expensive, and absolutely does not work at all. I got it for my mom as a gift and it didn't work even a little bit. It's essentially an overly glorified ineffective serum.
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Can this be used during the day or only at night?
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Gia A.
What's this for
Alecia K.
Good for all skin types?