KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Siny U.KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Alecia R.

BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A concentrated anti-aging face serum with powerful natural ingredients for the look of firmer and more lifted skin.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
This ultra-concentrated serum offers the appearance of contoured, firmed, and lifted skin. Boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial contours.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied.

This product is vegan, contains 93.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Research results:
In a consumer-use study, after 28 days of use:
- 95% reported firmer and smoother skin
- 100% experienced an improvement in skin's texture
- 90% saw visible lifting action and an improvement in skin elasticity

Buy on Sephora
Debbie F.
Knoxville, TN
I love this line! I’ve tried a lot of their products and I feel like this really made a difference in my beginning to age skin! I’m only in my early thirties, so finding a product that can grow with me and start that anti aging process is way important. I love the quality of Korres!
Bri D.
Holy crap does this stuff smell good! I love the smell but even more I love the way my skin feels and looks after using it. No I am not trying to get wrinkles because I don’t have any. I love this to help with my texture around my nose.
gabi R.
It feels great - can be applied around the whole eye area without any irritation. I’ve only been using it for a couple of days so have not seen firming results yet but it does decrease the appearance of dark circles under my eyes.
Jacqueline B.
I have a love affair with fermented skin care ingredients and bought this on a whim during a sale because I was intrigued by the pine ferment. I am so so glad I did because this is a brilliant serum. It's light, lightly moisturizing, soothes any breakouts, and helps firm up under my puffy eye area. It won't reverse wrinkles or lines but I love it in conjunction with the rest of my anti aging preventative routine. This is a particular favorite after dermarolling if my skin is too sensitive to take a vitamin c serum or retiniod.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Taylor O.
Mesa, AZ
This serum smells so good and feels so good on my face. I can feel some tightening effects right away. Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
This serum soaks into the skin quickly and leaves it feeling super soft and plumped. I use it in combo with the Korres Wild Rose, both in the day under makeup and overnight, and my skin is noticeably softer, especially in the morning. Normally I use little to nothing under makeup but since this and the Wild Rose absorb quickly, there is no problem with wearing under makeup. Good stuff!
Tammy M.
S Weymouth, MA
Korress is my all time favorite skincare line. It is natural and vegan. This serum is amazing. It firms and tightens your skin. Absorbs fast. I have been using the line for the past 7 years. Defiantly try out one of there many skincare products.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
This is becoming a holy grail product! I've used mine about 4 times so far. It literally works instantly! My eye lids look less hooded, less wrinkles around the eyes and over all just a smoother surface. I'd recommend this to everybody who has issues with anti-aging around their eyes, especially their eyelids.
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
This is a pretty new product to SEPHORA's and for the results you get it's not a bad price at all. This product is so super gentle and easy to use you will certainly get the results your looking for from the new serum and pairing it in with the night oil is amazingly hydrating and lifting.
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Can this be used during the day or only at night?
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Gia A.
What's this for
Alecia K.
Good for all skin types?