Add a Photo

By KORRES
#141 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A concentrated anti-aging face serum with powerful natural ingredients for the look of firmer and more lifted skin.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
This ultra-concentrated serum offers the appearance of contoured, firmed, and lifted skin. Boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial contours.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied.

This product is vegan, contains 93.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Research results:

Frances W.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
May 16, 2017, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum 1.01 oz/ 30 mL
This serum soaks into the skin quickly and leaves it feeling super soft and plumped. I use it in combo with the Korres Wild Rose, both in the day under makeup and overnight, and my skin is noticeably softer, especially in the morning. Normally I use little to nothing under makeup but since this and the Wild Rose absorb quickly, there is no problem with wearing under makeup. Good stuff!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
S Weymouth, MA
May 7, 2017, 7:52 a.m.
Korress is my all time favorite skincare line. It is natural and vegan. This serum is amazing. It firms and tightens your skin. Absorbs fast. I have been using the line for the past 7 years. Defiantly try out one of there many skincare products.
JoAnne R.
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
May 25, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Oh my goodness!!!! Never have I thought I would get so excited about a product. This is amazing. I have been using this product for about a month or so and I can seriously say I have noticed a huge difference. I am noticing a lot less fine lines and wrinkles. Plus it smells amazing.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Las Vegas, NV
May 30, 2017, 5:49 p.m.
I'll start by saying I only had a 3 day sample of this product. I did not enjoy the smell nor did I see any improvement in my skin. I wouldn't buy again, instead I would opt for skin inc or ole henriksen which I saw a difference in just one treatment
Maya S.
Maya S.
June 10, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
I have been using the Korress line for the past Definitely should try one of the many skin care products. It is my all favorite skincare favorite line. It is natural and vegan. This serum is amazing. Sign and tighten your skin. Absorbs quickly.
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
May 9, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
This works so good for oily, dry, or normal skin types. It lifts my face and makes everything firm and almost makes my wrinkles go away! My fine lines are dimensioned completely and this is at a very good price
Emily B.
Emily B.
May 5, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Sculpting, firming, & lifting is just what I needed! This works sooo well! I put it on before bed and wake up with a fresh, bright looking face! I love it!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
May 21, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
This product totally sucks. It's super expensive, and absolutely does not work at all. I got it for my mom as a gift and it didn't work even a little bit. It's essentially an overly glorified ineffective serum.
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft
June 24, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
I really want to try this product, no I have not tried this but I know people who have ,and I have to say their faces look amazing!!! I'm curious who is using this product daily and what they think of it?!
tanya g.
tanya g.
Delhi
May 6, 2017, 6:36 p.m.
It's a natural serum to make your skin wrinkle free and helps you skin to lift and it is for all skin types and will give you better result.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Elida S.
Elida S.
This looks really good. I'm looking for the perfect serum for my skin.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Lots of stuff like this is on the market and does not work. Have any of you actually tried this and seen a result?
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Is this hydrating? Or good for oily skin;