KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting, Firming & Lifting Face Serum uploaded by Alecia R.

BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A concentrated anti-aging face serum with powerful natural ingredients for the look of firmer and more lifted skin.

Solutions for:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
This ultra-concentrated serum offers the appearance of contoured, firmed, and lifted skin. Boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM complex and black pine polyphenols, it helps support natural skin elasticity, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, and improves the appearance of facial contours.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied.

This product is vegan, contains 93.4 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

Research results:

Buy on Sephora
Frances W.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
This serum soaks into the skin quickly and leaves it feeling super soft and plumped. I use it in combo with the Korres Wild Rose, both in the day under makeup and overnight, and my skin is noticeably softer, especially in the morning. Normally I use little to nothing under makeup but since this and the Wild Rose absorb quickly, there is no problem with wearing under makeup. Good stuff!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
I have a love affair with fermented skin care ingredients and bought this on a whim during a sale because I was intrigued by the pine ferment. I am so so glad I did because this is a brilliant serum. It's light, lightly moisturizing, soothes any breakouts, and helps firm up under my puffy eye area. It won't reverse wrinkles or lines but I love it in conjunction with the rest of my anti aging preventative routine. This is a particular favorite after dermarolling if my skin is too sensitive to take a vitamin c serum or retiniod.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
S Weymouth, MA
Korress is my all time favorite skincare line. It is natural and vegan. This serum is amazing. It firms and tightens your skin. Absorbs fast. I have been using the line for the past 7 years. Defiantly try out one of there many skincare products.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
This is becoming a holy grail product! I've used mine about 4 times so far. It literally works instantly! My eye lids look less hooded, less wrinkles around the eyes and over all just a smoother surface. I'd recommend this to everybody who has issues with anti-aging around their eyes, especially their eyelids.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This is a pretty new product to SEPHORA's and for the results you get it's not a bad price at all. This product is so super gentle and easy to use you will certainly get the results your looking for from the new serum and pairing it in with the night oil is amazingly hydrating and lifting.
JoAnne R.
JoAnne R.
Cascade Locks
Oh my goodness!!!! Never have I thought I would get so excited about a product. This is amazing. I have been using this product for about a month or so and I can seriously say I have noticed a huge difference. I am noticing a lot less fine lines and wrinkles. Plus it smells amazing.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
I'll start by saying I only had a 3 day sample of this product. I did not enjoy the smell nor did I see any improvement in my skin. I wouldn't buy again, instead I would opt for skin inc or ole henriksen which I saw a difference in just one treatment
Kyle W.
Kyle W.
Columbus, OH
This serum is solid. While it doesn't seem to do anything crazy or outstanding, every time I use it (before bed), the next morning my face feels tight, firm, and overall has a nice tone. The only downside is that it burns from time to time if you have sensitive skin or have been in the sun
Maya S.
Maya S.
I have been using the Korress line for the past Definitely should try one of the many skin care products. It is my all favorite skincare favorite line. It is natural and vegan. This serum is amazing. Sign and tighten your skin. Absorbs quickly.
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Mount Sterling
This works so good for oily, dry, or normal skin types. It lifts my face and makes everything firm and almost makes my wrinkles go away! My fine lines are dimensioned completely and this is at a very good price
Liz S.
Liz S.
Where can I buy this?
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Is this good ?????? Does it really Work???? Korres Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum 1.01 oz
Nina G.
Nina G.
How well does it work on combination skin?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Lots of stuff like this is on the market and does not work. Have any of you actually tried this and seen a result?
Elida S.
Elida S.
This looks really good. I'm looking for the perfect serum for my skin.