Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsKorres
Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream

KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An advanced firming eye cream to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circles- PuffinessIf you want to know more… This powerful eye cream reformulation is boosted with ElastiLift-3DTM, a breakthrough skin remodeling complex with patented AAG and patented Natural Hexapeptide-11 that helps renew the appearance of skin elasticity and boost skin firmness. Together with black pine polyphenol and spilanthes acmella extract, the formula helps to improve skin texture and provide visible 3D sculpting around the eye area for an overall brightened facial expression. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All KORRES Black Pine Formulas are boosted with potent Black Pine extract from trees in the Mediterranean that have even survived the ice age. During two years of primary clinical research, the KORRES research lab in Athens, Greece discovered that powerful black pine polyphenols support the natural elasticity of the connective tissue better than all other polyphenols studied. This product is vegan, contains 97.8 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free. Research results: In a consumer satisfaction study, after 28 days of use:- 98% experienced softer skin- 95% saw an improvement in skin elasticity- 93% said their skin was firmer and lifted.

Purchased the Black Pine Eye Cream in the past (Pump Bottle also)...excellent product. The only product that has done what it said it will do. Now Korres has discontinued that product which has led me to purchase the NEW 3D scuptling firming & lifting eye cream. Haven't used it yet, but will tonight after my skincare routine. What I can say so far about this product is the "INTENSE SOUR SMELL" that has stuck around 1 hour after applying this to my hand at the cosmetic counter. I sure hope this cream works the same or better than the last product or it will be quickly returned to the store for a refund (due to the aroma!" Please KORRES...do something to change this smell...it's very gut wrenching!!
Which eye cream do you recommend to remove dark circles under eye?
Start your review of KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’d heard amazing things about Korres’ black pine line and got so excited when I found this baby at TJ Maxx for only $12! I did a batch code check, found it didn’t expire until 2021, and immediately swooped it. Upon first application, my eyes BURNED, and they burned bad - an intense stinging sensation lasted for 5-10 minutes afterwards, I was in really, really bad pain. When I did a closer examination of the ingredients, I realized just how much fragrance there is in this product which blows my mind. It definitely smells like pine, but whatever they use to fragrance this is not suitable for sensitive skin at all. Frankly, I don’t understand why there’s fragrance in an eye cream at all. If you’re sensitive to fragrance or have sensitive eyes, in general, stay far, far away from this!
Kelsey G.
KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream uploaded by Kelsey G.
This product goes on under the eyes so smoothly and I can definitely tell a difference after using this diligently. it feels very hydrating and supple but leaves no greasy feeling. A small amount goes a long way with this product!
Emily A.
KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This eye cream is EVERYTHING and worth every penny! The scent is amazing and the cream is so moisturizing and just feels luxurious. I don’t have any wrinkles or aging skin concerns as of yet, but use this as a preventative measure. I will always repurchase this!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It’s an okay eye cream. It does hydrate but did t seem to do much for my dark circles. I use this at night in conjunction with another eye product. I haven’t noticed too much in the way I’d lifting yet but we’ll see.
Tabatha T.
Winter Haven, FL
I absolutely love this. It has replaced my holy grail Glossier one. It visibly reduces the look of my dark circles, which is something I don't think a lot of eye creams actually do. And brightens my under eye and de-puffs my bags which are very annoying to me. This is amazing, I use it every day and night. KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream
Corianna P.
Jemison, AL
KORRES Black Pine 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Eye Cream uploaded by Corianna P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This firming and lifting eye cream from Korres has a smooth finish. It applies easily and leaves my under eyes looking happy. I have noticed reduced darkness under my eyes since using but have not noticed a difference in other areas.
Candace B.
Chesterfield, MI
Being anew mom I am always looking like I need a few extra hours of sleep. This eye cream has helped my under eyes look awake and bright! I love that it's made with natural ingredients. It's gentle on my sensitive skin.
Ivy L.
Alexandria, VA
This is definitely a nice eye cream - I got a small sample of it when I was at Sephora and I love it. It has really nice texture and is not too thick and greasy for my eyes. I would recommend this product but it is definitely on the expensive side.
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
When I started using this product I saw results within a few days and I was so excited. But then it kind of went downhill, my eyes started watering and the cream would peel up if there was any other skincare on my face and then my under eyes became supper textured and I had an allergic reaction which is not great.
Connie C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This gave me milia. I may have put it too close to my eyes but isn’t this an eye cream??? It feels siliconey and makes my sunscreen pill. I much prefer the Estée Lauder eye cream.