KORRES Bergamot Pear Showergel

Bergamot blossom and sweet pear. Creamy-foam showergel with wheat proteins and Althea extract, helps maintain skin’s natural moisture levels.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Althaea Ocinalis Root Extract, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Castoryl Maleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.

Would this shower gel (Bergamot Pear) be the best of all Korres shower gels to use with the Korres Amber Pear body butter and spray set? If not, which shower gel would blend or layer the best?
Start your review of KORRES Bergamot Pear Showergel!
How would you rate this product?
Deanna I.
Claremont, NC
Just received as a gift and haven't used, I did open it to smell and it smells divine. I can't wait to use it. Guess I will update my review once I get the opportunity to try it out. Since, it was a gift I don't know details on cost or where it came from. 😞 Sorry was not much help.
Makayla C.
Jonesboro, AR
I really enjoyed the scent of this body wash. It lathers well with a small amount of product, rinses well and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. I have liked all the body wash I have tried from this brand. I am definitely a fan.
Ioanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this shower gel !! The fragrance is so fresh and fruity I absolutely love it! Reminds me of summer in Greece. It also has natural ingredients and free of Parabens and all those other bad ingredients! I absolutely love Korres shower gels!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
While this scent is not my favorite, Korres makes great shower gels. They feel nice to the skin, they smell wonderful and they don’t dry out the skin
Janean G.
My favorite shower gel. This smells amazing and the scent lasts on the body for hours!! Always soft skin afte using this. Pricey but worth it.
Adriana P.
KORRES Bergamot Pear Showergel uploaded by Adriana P.
Me facina este gel de ducha porque tiene un olor delicioso y deja la piel suave y con un aroma que perdura por varias horas
Earline T.
Charleston, WV
The Korres Bergamot Pear Shower Gel is my only shower gel/bubble bath. I found this shower gel when I was looking for something to help with my very dry skin. I saw these products are not made with chemicals, which tends to dry my skin more. This is so moisturizing when you get out of the shower your skin feels moisturized. I highly recommend
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Obsessed with all their shower gel scents!!! The jasmine one is just as good. I have a few on rotation - this is one of my favorites. You need this in your life!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I love all the korres body and bath products, they smell sooooo good. They have unique combinations of scents and are such good quality and benefits for your skin. It's very hydrating and leaves me feeling clean and fresh.
PieFace M.
Alpharetta, GA
LOVE THIS! It lathers so well. It smells amazing. It’s pricey so that’s a con, but I love it so much. I don’t know how to improve what I love...!!! It’s pricey but you can sometimes get it for a good deal online. I love this stuff.