KORRES Bergamot Pear Shower Gel uploaded by Adriana P.KORRES Bergamot Pear Shower Gel uploaded by Adriana P.KORRES Bergamot Pear Shower Gel uploaded by Adriana P.

BY KORRES

Bergamot blossom and sweet pear. Creamy-foam showergel with wheat proteins and Althea extract, helps maintain skin’s natural moisture levels.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Althaea Ocinalis Root Extract, Arginine, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Castoryl Maleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol.

Adriana P.
Me facina este gel de ducha porque tiene un olor delicioso y deja la piel suave y con un aroma que perdura por varias horas
Kristine F.
Clearwater, FL
I love the scent of this shower gel! It doesn't dry out my skin and doesn't leave a slick feel on your skin.
Katie D.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
As with all of the Korres shower gels this smells amazing and the scent remains on your skin nicely. It lathers up well and a little goes a long way. I have 5 different variations in my bathroom at the minute and will definitely be buying more!
Bella T.
I love the fresh and uplifting smell of this product, as well as its moisturising element and doesn't leave the skin feeling there's product left on. For the price and the natural ingredients I would certainly buy this again.
T J.
I absolutely love this shower gel. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin irritated or dry. I bought it when I was in Greece and whenever I am there I stock up on it. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Katie C.
Bolton, England
Everyone seems to love these but I'm not sure what I'm missing? I think they're highly perfumed and not really suitable for sensitive skin. Just an average shower gel
Linn S.
This shower gel is just great! I have been using Korres shower gels exclusively for the past one and a half years and I have found I enjoy all the wonderful scents they offer, but none as much as the Bergamot Pear. It leaves me feeling fresh all day long and theres no doubt in my mind I'll be using this for a long time.
Vasiliki K.
I love it so much!!!! The smell is great amd i smell it for hours! My skin is very soft and smooth after a shower with this one!!