Korres  Beauty Color Collection uploaded by Lyndsey G.Korres  Beauty Color Collection uploaded by Lyndsey G.
Korres  Beauty Color Collection

Korres Beauty Color Collection

BY KORRES

Korres  Beauty Color Collection
Korres Beauty Color Collection
Mayra B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the quality of Korres body productions and their make up collection is just as good if not better. The colors are amazing and such a great value when purchased in this kit. I especially like the lip products and never want to be without them!
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I like to put my make up on in the morning and nit have to worry abot it the rest of the day. This is what Korres is all about! The pigmintation lasts, and looks just applied all day long. It also does not take forever to take off at the end of the day. i am a beauty junkie that tries just about evry new product that hits the narket and Korres by far is one of my favorite, I can put on in the morning and feel confident that it looks the same....enough for me to go out at night without feeling I need a touch up! One of the best lines I have tried.
Carolyn R.
Wilmington, NC
Amazing products, I love this company. The liquid lipstick feels like lip balm, but has amazing pigmentation. The loose powder has clay in it and leaves a china like finish that truly lasts all day. I have super oily skin and tried a ton of mattifying products, but with this powder I don't need anything else. No touch ups, completely matte finish.
Crystal A.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love Korres products. They make an amazing lip butter. I can't go a day without it. Their mascara is just as amazing. I like that it gives me full lashes without drying out.
Ashley L.
Saint Paul, MN
What I love most about the Korres brand is that it is natural, full of healthy ingredients, and adds beauty and brightness to the face without harsh fillers or artificial fragrances. My favorite product is definitely the lip butter (all flavors are amazing!)
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
Korres is an all natural cosmetic brand. This way you don't have to sacrifice great quality and color for a hippie line that is more suited for little girls. Anything from this brand is great.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the natural element to these products and the ingredients they have. I bought the lip butter and it is amazing and smells like cake batter.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup line. All the colors have have pigments. Eyeshadows blend great,the lips glosses are sticking or tacking feeling.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this product before. but by the looks of it, and the reviews, it looks like a good product to use.
Edna R.
Austin, TX
I like this but once i used it my eyes/skin started to get irritated maybe itnwasent this but i been scared to use since then.'
Katie R.
Where can one find this set as far as in what stores?
katie a.
Hopewell, NJ
Would you recommend this for one who has sensitive skin?
Crystal A.
Albuquerque, NM
Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall-out?
Amanda A.
Ozone Park, NY
How do these product react to oily skin???
Chelsea S.
Does this come in other colors?