BY KORRES

A green spice of dazzling freshness with a vibrant lemon zest touch. Creamy-foam showergel with wheat proteins and Althea extract, helps maintain skin’s natural moisture levels.

Water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, castoryl maleate, geraniol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

Buy on Sephora
Jazmine L.
Albuquerque, NM
Nothing but good things to say about this brand. This is by far one of my favorite brands ever. Their products never let you down. This leaves your skin so soft and it smells bomb! And tbh this has to do with all the products I’ve used from them. If you’re looking into this brand you will not be disappointed one bit.
Heather M.
I truly love this shower gel. It melts into my skin, and you don't have to use much product for it to be effective. No shower gel makes my skin feel better. Jasmine is my favorite. I like Basil lemon in the Summer and I have many more favorites. Korres is such a great brand overall. It's one of the purist beauty brands out there. It's where science meets the goal of having products with natural active ingredients. They avoid parabens, propylene glycol, silicones, mineral oils, etc. Their site indicates their products have a natural content varying between 80-99.8%. I could go on and on about how much I love these products. You can buy them directly from Korres, from Sephora and HSN. Your skin will love you.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This might be the best shower gel I have used. It has a fantastic scent - I have tried several - and does not dry my skin. It is so luxurious my skin actually feels soft and moisturized afterward, so unless you have really dry skin, you probably won't need a moisturizer. The scents linger on your skin without being overbearing. The only problem is the price so it is more of a luxury and I don't use it every day, but when I do... I take my time in the shower :) I am definitely getting some more next time I am in Greece! Update: this has SLS, so I don't really consider it green...
Jasmine B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have thoroughly enjoyed using Korres showergel. It makes my skin feel soft, has a noticeable scent and isn't made with harsh ingredients like silicones. It has a great lather and helps me feel fresh after a long day. I've only been able to find it at Sephora but it's not fantastic buy.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There has been only one fragrance that I have not liked and this brand. this body was a little goes a long way literally a bottle will last you for months because you put it on your spongy and it lathers like crazy the smells are so nice but yet they're faint but I've been asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing and the only thing that I've used is the body wash and sometimes the body butter but this is another product I definitely encourage you to try you will love it
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
The scent of these body gels are radiant! I wanted a body wash that when I was done showering I would still have the beautiful scent linger. It wasn't until Korres that I found this! The packing is really pretty and modern with the caps snug, so you don't have them leak in the shower. I noticeably noticed that my skin was so soft after using this gel! It washes of nice and clean! I love that they pride themselves on natural ingredients, because even my skin loves that! ;)
(Jasmine, Vanilla Freesia Lychee)
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this shower gel its the best i have ever tried! It smells amazing! Also most soap dries my skin out so much that my legs look scaly! Not with korres! My legs are shiny and not dry!!!!! I love this product and wish i could purchase it all the time!
Anna S.
Springfield, MO
A little bit of this goes a long way. All of the scents are great and don't linger on the skin too long after, so they don't interfere with other lotions and perfumes. The guava scent is amazing!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scents available in these are amazing! They are pure morning aromatherapy and will put you in a happy mood. The scents also last all day. The only down side (hence the -1 star) is that they are not moisturizing at all.
Danielle N.
Berkley, MA
I love Korres shower gel. it lathers & smells amazing. I am happy that it is natural since i wont use anything with chemicals. I hate how expensive it is, but it does last forever.
Niecy H.
Is this a natural shower gel?
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the scent very strong?